Dating Game

"Oh, thanks so much for inviting me out tonight, user. Have you decided what movie we're going to see? I really like the man to be in charge, but I personally like movies about personal journeys."

how about we make a movie about my journey into your butthole

We're watching Blade Runner

easiest decision of my life

You like movies about a what?

she wouldn't understand it

Entirety of Xavier Renegade Angel

We're going to watch my favourite Mother Son Jerk off Instruction videos.

Why do you look like a clown?

I feel really sad sometimes when I realize that I'll die a virgin. So many qts at work but they're pretty well-adjusted and definitely would never be interested in a shy average guy.

Yeah so uh how about that um,
oh for fucks' sake you're barely sentient
just accept my cum already!

>CELLS

Hmm how bout we browse Sup Forums instead?

The Big Shave

she has a nice smile

i wish you fucks would stop moping so much
sex is completely and overtly overrated.
it's just the baby batter creeping up into your brain making you feel sad for not starting a family
but your dumbass can't even eat fucking tendies without getting barbecue and plum sauce everywhere because you have the emotional intelligence of a toddler

>I'll die a virgin
>a shy average guy
Sorry to break it to you user but if you can't even get laid once in your life you are in fact far below average

Save it for date 3.

>watching movies

Yeah, I think I'm gonna head home.

sex is sometimes overrated but knowing that a qt girl took the time to make herself even more attractive to you is a real turn on

this girl is daring and outgoing, so I'll take her to see North Face by Philipp Stölzl

I just want a girl who looks like Karlee Grey. Literally the hottest girl I've ever seen.

Bitch, whatever.
We're going to see the new Bladerunner because I want to see it.