Starfire thread

Bumgorf and Knorfka Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vr4W0OjacfI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Favorite outfit and version of Starfire ?

forgot:
previous thread
boards.Sup Forums.org/co/thread/89428133

>Starfire burps the worm
How'd they get away with that in the original series?

Cat legacy is hard in this one

My favorite outfits for Starfire is her outfit from her solo series and her outfit from 2003 cartoon.

>Teen Titans G* A.K.A. Toddler Titans
Jesus Christ, why did they have to make such an abomination...

I love it when Starfire get mad in Teen Titans Go you can really see how powerful she is when she's super mad.

Because its cheaper and easier to produce.

Teen Titans Go! isn't that bad. Starfire is still cute in it.

Starfire is black girl or a latina

She's an alien from space.

Shes an orange skinned and green eyed humanoid alien, you blackbrained disgrace

second to right is my favorite starfire outfit

>tfw you wanna go back home and revisit your home world but you're too big.

Are you having fun Raven?

Well it certainly doesn't look like Star is having fun in that pic.

>According to my nanny
That is such a turn off to hear a sexy girl say that

I believe even Go got in on the nekkid Star thing. Didn't last long but what're ya gonna do.

Show hands, shall I get my people to redo this 2003-style?

Those TTG screenshots are hurting my eyes

That's kinda why I asked if you wanted me to do Star like this but in 2003 style, since that's easier on the eyes.

I didn't imagine there were people here, that could actually do that decently. Of course, that would be cool (although I'm not sure if the original Silky can cover her body)

TTG is honestly my favorite version of Starfire so far. I despise the show but I'll occasionally watch it just for her.
She's probably the only one of the five I don't prefer the comics version of, sans maybe BB.

Shit nigga, don't wait on my permission. Just go ahead and do it!

Well, I have a few guys. One who could probably make it look just like the show, another with slight embellishments.

By the way, pic artist isn't one of 'em.

Damn, man, you sound like you have a bunch of animators locked in your basement working for you XD

this is cancerous

The twist is one of them will be shadman

More my usual business partners. I do believe I've said at least once that I'm a bit of a businessman.

Well, I'm a little bit new to the whole Sup Forums thing, so I could have easily missed that part. Anyway, that would be an awesome thing to do, good luck with that!

Well, I don't come here often. I DO get referenced a lot when someone starts talking about funny naked cartoon gals. Mostly because they thought I had something to hide (used to, try not to anymore).

Do you by any chance happen to be that "ravenravenraven" guy? Again, I'm new here, so I know only very few people. Maybe I have seen your art, but didn't know it was yours.

Never heard of 'im. I'm the guy who fixates on redoing moments from cartoons that already exist. I'd post some handiwork (and recently acquired a few that would fit this board), but it's not Teen Titans, so if we start up a Gennedygirls thread (because inevitably Dee Dee tends to come up in those and I find her ADORABLE), or a "if your fetish were turned into kid's cartoon episode" threat, I could show off something.

Cool, guess thats why I have never run into you here. I am mostly on Teen Titans or SU threads. Would be cool if you reworked some TT moments.

Cool! Any ones ya'd like ta see?

Oh, damn, now thats something to think about. Some Blackfire maybe? I feel like she is not getting too much attention. (It just depends on how you rework them. Like do you copy the situation in almost every detail or just draw a separate image, but with the same theme?)

both of you are quite disturbing

I like separate, yet similar stuff.

Aaaand THERE it is, first shot of my current visit! Seriously, weren't we all JUST posting sexy Star pics?

Oh, and if this guy gets too fetishy, I'm not even gonna consider his idea. Guy's gotta have standards, after all.

Oops! I forgot. This is a christian board.

This was a pretty cute scene in my opinion. I personally wouldn't like to see it too lewd. But its, of course up to you, anyway.

Dem vag lines on Raven.

I just feel like Star and Raven look adorable together :3

i want starfire to sit on my face

her red hood design was so awful, i cant handle that level of pandering

So this question came to my mind:
So, Starfire told, that Tamaraneans view being nice, as weakness. However, one of the reasons other aliens (well, except humans, and mostly because of starfire) consider tamaraneans to be inferior, is because they had peaceful lifestyle. How do those traits fit in? Or is the "nice is weak" just in a context of darwin award?

...it doesn't have to be lewd...
...you know...

Still don't know whatcha wan't outta that one, though. I ain't Go-ifying that shit, though, I asked if people wanted me to CURE cancer, not give it to the healthy.

No, of course I didn't mean converting it into TTG, by heavens no. I just thought you recreated images in your own style or something.

Anyway, its a much more complicated task if its TTG we are talking about. Now I will have to actually watch the show. I'll see if I can find anything decent.

Oh, you're clearly mistaken what I was asking. No, no I started of asking of someone wanted me to do the Silkie and Starfire thing from Go in 2003 style, like the pic you suggested. So, I'd ask one of my many artists to recreate that style, and then you'd get a hybrid picture. Hybrid pictures are kinda my specialty.

I miss this show...

Well, digging through that trash was hard, but I think I've found something decent. Would be great to see the original Titans celebrate Xmas together. (Spoiler, cause TTG, obviously)

>I'm a little bit new to the whole Sup Forums thing
newfag
>Well, I don't come here often. I DO get referenced a lot when someone starts talking about funny naked cartoon gals.
namefag
>both of you are quite disturbing
every one of you is cancerous.
GTFO and lurkmore, faggots.

You look like you could use a hug

>autist

It's not worth it. Let 'im have his Hit and Run while we carry on our conversation.

adorable :3

This one seems pretty cute too btw, also Xmas themed

Find something better, then

>all those toddle titans

This is for the noble purpose of curing that plaque. Or at least some of it anyway.

this is...adorable

Remember Star's turtle powers?

youtube.com/watch?v=vr4W0OjacfI

I love the adorable high pitch squeak she makes, when she's pushed or dragged

I liked her first appearance back in the old Teen Titans comics, but then I'm old and nostalgic.
Having said that, I did adore Amanda Connor's run - so really, that's my fave.

DAMMIT, FOOT

I wish they had actually used the backstory from the flashback episode where she's a brutal person from a barbarous people who fell in love with the Earth because to her eyes it's a peaceful paradise. This tension between her past and present is interesting. More than "wacky foreign exchange student" at least.

my proudest fap so far

Did the whole series come out in 1080p yet?

Adorable :3

Why is this thread dying?

I am hoping to get it in at least 720p...