Mr Robot

>I juss kill neonassy for fun ya know

Anyone else watching this masterpiece?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L8PPNKe8YgA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some white "people" kill blacks for fun too, what's the problem here?

Also, Joey badass os based

Did Joey The Badass kill the fat dude and his muslim girlfriend?

Some? Who? When?

90% of the time when a white man kills a black man, it's self-defense, be it a cop or a regular joe.

Getting kinda bored of the EVERYTHING SHOULD BE ABOUT POLITICS AND RACE shit they keep pushing in all forms of media. Be it video games or tv series. Always with liberal bias.

>Anyone else watching this masterpiece
No.

At this point, close to 75% of the show's audience have walked away for some reason.

i have a feeling we aren't going to get an answer to that until next season

I still am loving the show. I kinda rolled my eyes when they reveal that white rose got trump elected, but I think it's appropriate for the world of the show. I thought bobby cannavale was a little hammy the first episode but them tying him into events that have already happened is making him more interesting to me. My only gripe with joey bada$$ was his hair was pretty different from last season and that was kind of a weird contuity thing.

One of those shows where you're better off just watching the first season.

yeah i am. i dont mind the political shit - it's to be expected really, show's still good enough to sit thru while shitpoasting although i dont watch it as soon as it comes out, in fact i only got around to watching s03e03 this afternoon.
season two's early episodes seemed to kill off most peoples interest. i quit after the first or second but came back & binged the next 5 or so before hte season finale as i heard it picked back up

But there's no next season I thought.

>close to 75% of the show's audience have walked away for some reason.

yeah i noticed that. season 1 and 2 had multiple threads on it here on Sup Forums with some user streaming it and all of us watching together. season 3 is out right now and Sup Forums barely discusses it and theres no more live streams of new episodes here. thought it was weird

A gang of white students in america try to hang
a black student for fun.

Don't be dumb, it's shit exactly like what's in OP that turns people off this kind of show.

Honestly, this pseudo-intellectual show was like nothing I've ever watched. It'a absolute trash that tries so incredibly hard it's endearing. Each episode shows that the directors and writers are creatively bankrupt and yet they continue. Its stellar how such a brain dead show could enjoy such longevity and fandom.

"Hacking", social inadequacy, "mysteries", telegraphed twist narratives and a loose interpretation of compelling don't make for a great show.

I thank god every day that I wasn't born with a small enough number of brain cells to enjoy this content without irony. It constantly challenges the viewer in its simplicity, idiocy and lack of a commitment to a vision. Not in any form of intellectual discourse as its fans seem to believe. It's marinated in cliche, fried in shlock and still tastes raw to any patrician.

If you enjoy this show I must respectfully ask you to reconsider your ability to subjectively assess anything. It's trash. It's an absolute blight on the modern psyche. Sadly, it truly represents millennials.

I have full faith that the type who enjoys this show is a simpleton of the highest order; a low IQ, simplistic mongoloid plebian.

I hope you find peace in death. Seek it soon.

He was a black ninja assassin working for Chinese spies inside of a prison. Once you get passed that it's not hard to believe he's killing neonazis for fun.

i stopped about halfway s03e03

fuck this shit show

I dont even remember those prisoners being neo-nazi's

i thought they were just regular fucking prisoners. Is Esmail retconning this shit cause he's mad about Trump?

that does sound like fun but, source?

>only 500 thousand viewers
Jesus, why hasn't USA cancelled the show yet? Unless Mr. Robot funkos are really successful.

How bad has this season been? S2 was one of the biggest piles of shit ever made.

That's some pasta you've got there, brother.

his being mr robot killed it. too fight club.

Every Mr. Robot fan I know is some cringey edgelord who unironically believes they're part of a resistance movement, so they probably buy tons of Mr. Robot toys and merchandise to keep the series alive.

unironically this

Enough niggers stealing gameboys out of backpacks; eventually some cracker is gonna trip out, lose his cool

I stopped watching after the main dude, a supposed computer wiz, destroys his HD's when he suspects infiltration. Any asshole knows that all he had to do was use a Live OS. Dude is ugly as fuck to boot.

neo nazi drumpf supporters BTFO!

> ugly as fuck
what, are you gay

That motherfucker has Marty Feldman eyes. You'd gotta have some kind of Igor fetish to think Rami Malek was hot.

That's the least. They never fucking use any real techniques. Its all hyper-implausible shit, particularly because they can't have any social engineering because Elliot is a 2weird4u autist DID suffering weirdo.
This show would be 10 times better if it was just about an autist instead of somebody with Elliot's issues. His issues only serve to meme twists
DARLENE IS MUH SISTER
MR. ROBOT IS MUH FATHER
I WAS IN PRISON THE WHOLE TIME
I EYEFUCK ANGELA AS MY ALTER

Give me a fucking break

A Live OS still has to boot from media that can leave traces

you can't even list an actual murder

Is that the rap guy that became blind because he looked directly at the eclipse?

Been good, plot progressing and they've filled in where Tyrell was, go watch.

Yeah. He makes pertty good music though

This is still the best show on TV. I do wish Sam wouldn't awkwardly shoehorn in his hatred for Trump. The whole episode was great, but the part where Whiterose is telling the conservative talk show host what to say felt extremely forced.

Still, the rest of the episode was fantastic.

Mr. Robot is USA Network's only critical darling. It's good for business for them to have this show, even if not a lot of people watch it, they want to be able to say they have it.

what the hell happened to this show? there's zero hype. I only found out that it's back last week

>b-but season 2 was a masterpiece
Email exposed for the hack he is

I've dropped the show after trying to watch s03e02; it's obvious sam esmail is suffering from tds

go back to Sup Forums faggot

>season two's early episodes seemed to kill off most peoples interest.
With good reason. Elliot spent far too long doing absolutely fuck-all.

The entire plot was picking up toward the end of season 1. People were dying all over. Unimaginably powerful figures were descending on the situation. The world as we knew it was about to end.

Then season 2 starts and we watch Elliot have a vacation for 5 episodes.

So so stupid, the drumpf scene took place on May 12-13 when he hadn't even announced he was running.

Email I get wanting to show off how enlightened you are once but you just fucked your own continuity up the ass. dipshit

One of them said "nigger"
youtube.com/watch?v=L8PPNKe8YgA

Also I don't remember them literally showing the knife going into that guy's asshole

I've really been liking this season so far, definetely much better than 2.

>joey bada$$ kills literal aryan brotherhood neo nazis to save elliot
>alt right pussies take it personal, even though they would never have the dedication and ambition to even come close to being like the aryan brotherhood in prison
Get over yourself pussy bitch.

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with Leon's scene in the latest episode. But the "I want you back Trump" thing was pretty forced.

>"What? The country is desperate, but you can't be serious! The guy's a buffoon!"

Get over it, Sam.

Yeah I agree, but as another user itt said, it's kind of to be expected and it's pretty easy to just overlook tb h.

Yeah, it's easy for me to overlook because the rest of the show is so good. Wally Shawn showing up was really fun. It was a really great episode, but man, what a stupid scene.

>this show is good
>you can tell because no-one wants to watch it
what

This episode was 100% kino.

The show gets great reviews, and the prestige of having the show on their network is worth it to them, even if they lose money producing it. It's good for the network's image.

>it's another "make fun of le drumpf" episode
Mr Robot more like Mr Cuck

100% filler more like

You don't deserve to watch the show if you have an opinion that plebish.

Yeah that must be it, certainly it's not because of the density and slow pace of season 2 but one liners that might threaten alt-righters

we can see how much late night shows struggle with that, losing millions everyday

What the fuck neither do i

I stopped watching after this scene.

Also, a lot of people probably stream the show online.

The show hasn't won any awards this year. And the reviews don't rave about the show as much as they used to.

>90% of the time
I'm sure it's actually higher. But you still got the other percent.

>filler
this ep alone explained more shit than the last 10 eps combined did