Saw Ragnarok in IMAX 3D and don't get what people are complaining about...

Saw Ragnarok in IMAX 3D and don't get what people are complaining about. Easily one of the best Marvel films after the Winter Soldier and Dr Strange. I hated Homecoming and suffer from Marvel fatigue like most people, but Ragnarok was different. It wasn't a superhero film with a few out of place quips here and there, it felt like a comedy with superhero shit thrown on top

Do you hate fun?

>"Easily one of the best Marvel films after the Winter Soldier and Dr Strange"
>wINTER sOLDIER XDXD
>Doctor ""quip"" Strange
>"BEST MARVEL MOVIE"
>not Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 2

opinion discarded, heres your reply, thank you user.

sweet they have a sword wielding space gorilla def gonna watch now

>___ capeshit.....one of the best

Grow up shill.

Guardians Vol. 2 is the only good marvel movie

everything else = ass cheeks.

Wait it's ALREADY OUT???

why did they photoshop his nose

Is this the level Sup Forums has fallen to?

It was out on Tuesday in uk

> Likes Doctor Strange
> Likes this piece of steaming shit

What are you, retarded? Homecoming was pretty cool. This film felt like an Adam Sandler movie with superheroes.

i didn't said Ragnarok is bad

but Winter Soldier and Doctor Strange best marvel movies? pff...c'mon now

>Guardians of Reddit Vol. 2
discard yourself and your shitty opinion

wow, great quip there, but it wasn't too funny, try better next time.

It is a comedy filme, yes. The only problem being it isn't funny. A lot of lame, uncooked jokes and a lot of moments when you know the joke is coming cause the set up is obvious. Worst Marvel film.

Guardians has the best screenplay in all of Marvel movies you fucking pleb

name one marvel movie besides gotg v2 with a villain that isn't completely fucking boring

Iron Man (first one) is the best Marvel film.

The Avengers second.

>Easily one of the best Marvel films
>Ragnarok was different

Except it was shit, like every other capeshit

Stop trying to shill people into watching these.

Yes, the Winter Soldier is the best Marvel film for the simple reason that it was a decent action/spy film with some superhero nonsense thrown on top. I'd also put Guardians 1 above Ragnarok

Homecoming

>Dr Strange being the one of the best
opinion discarded, it's probably one of the worst

Iron Man and Avengers are pretty good and I will recognize your right to think they are the best Marvel films, fellow patrician. But GotG2 has a very well written screenplay, with a good villain, good characters and even a good emotional moment that I had not seen in Marvel so far.

Mickey Rourke in Iron Man 2

I agree their villains are shit but that doesn't make or break a film. Homecoming was awful but had a pretty good villain, maybe even the best so far

what's funny is that you actually think Reddit Vol. 2 was good. The first Guardians was actually not bad though.
>screenplay

The concept of this film just pisses me off, Thor should be the chance for Marvel to do an interesting fantasy movie for a change of pace but they just turn it into Guardians of the Galaxy 2.5

Ragnarok fulfilled my Galactus wish. Fox can keep the FF rights.
Also: Best Thor action scen truly using his powers and hammer. Great scenes from the comics translated into the movie. Dr. Strange scene is great. I also liked the arena scene. Jokes were very good.
It is not the best movie in terms of emotional connection, though (even though thre were quick emotional moments)