BREAKING NEWS, GLORIA TRILLO FROM THE SOPRANOS WAS RAPED BY WEINSTEIN

Weinstein grabbed her, she said. “He shoved me onto the bed, and he got on top of me.” Sciorra struggled. “I kicked and I yelled,” she said, but Weinstein locked her arms over her head with one hand and forced sexual intercourse on her. “When he was done, he ejaculated on my leg, and on my nightgown.” It was a family heirloom, handed down from relatives in Italy and embroidered in white cotton. “He said, ‘I have impeccable timing,’ and then he said, ‘This is for you.’ ” Sciorra paused. “And then he attempted to perform oral sex on me. And I struggled, but I had very little strength left in me.” Sciorra said that her body started to shake violently. “I think, in a way, that’s what made him leave, because it looked like I was having a seizure or something.”

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/weighing-the-costs-of-speaking-out-about-harvey-weinstein
theguardian.com/film/2017/oct/27/harvey-weinstein-sues-company-access-to-emails
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SHE WAS A BEAUTIFUL INNOCENT CREATURE

What a whore, she seems like she's...PROUD of this

And then she threw a steak at Harvey

she was wearing a nightgown? where did this take place?

hot af

Source?

>this is for you
Was he /ourguy/?

It wasn't cinematic

Is she the Italian from Jungle Fever?

and of course this wasn't reported to the police because.........

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/weighing-the-costs-of-speaking-out-about-harvey-weinstein

because people like their jobs and speaking out against weinstein was career suicide as little as a year ago

how sheltered are you

Man, Weinstein was FARMING those hos.

what career did she have

She misinterpreted the sex play it would appear. Thus the regret.

She was a pretty big actress in the early to late 90's

>they'll be scraping your nipples off these fine leather seats

What did he mean by this?

Are you high? I would kill for that career.

>wouldn't fuck harvey, tho

>GLORIA TRILLO FROM THE SOPRANOS
You mean the mom from Hand That Rocked The Cradle

>It's that zip Weinstein!

A) She hit me.
B) She was a fucking hoar

She was alone and getting ready for bed a few minutes later when she heard a knock on the door. “It wasn’t that late,” she said. “Like, it wasn’t the middle of the night, so I opened the door a crack to see who it was. And he pushed the door open.” She paused to collect herself. Weinstein, she continued, “walked in like it was his apartment, like he owned the place, and started unbuttoning his shirt.

nightgown?

>tfw this fat disgusting kike fucks 10/10 actresses and models

>walked in like it was his apartment, like he owned the place
He did, and her too. She was just a high-priced whore.

AJs spic gf is the most rapeable soprano hor

lol

cmon

if youre like 5 years old maybe. the most rapable character is 100% jackie apriles wife

He was sexier in 1988. Probably.

hot

i'd rape adriana so hard

She was the worst character on that show though. And Jackie Jr. season 3 sucked

OH EYHH C'MAN

>Weinstein locked her arms over her head with one hand

WTF I bet she doesn't even lift.

As much as I love jews getting their shit pushed in--this is pure lies.

The casting coach is not safe anymore.

daily reminder that literally EVERYONE in Hollywood knew from its biggest stars down to the limo drivers and hotel clerks

>they joke about it constantly every time Weinstein comes up for decades
>Hillary says she's shocked and didn't know

i didnt

>>Hillary says she's shocked and didn't know

Why does anyone listen to anything she says?

>he ejaculated on my leg, and on my nightgown
kek

gabagool

Amazing how Patsy never killed anybody on-screen but could still be intimidating as fuck.

gagagoo

>my nightgown.” It was a family heirloom, handed down from relatives in Italy and embroidered in white cotton
post nightgown or gtfo

He kind of has that serial killer look, you can just tell he's a ruthless motherfucker.

I like to think she's just some big in-joke in Hollywood, she's like that weird kid who's invited to parties so everyone else can laugh at them behind their backs.

Sometimes what goes on in that room is like taking a shit

>RAPED BY WEINSTEIN

Excuse me, the proper term is HARVESTED

I hope he gets access to his emails so we can read letters from all these whores flirting with him and claiming they enjoyed it.

theguardian.com/film/2017/oct/27/harvey-weinstein-sues-company-access-to-emails

>gets paid 100k+yearly
>what career

Get a job faggot

What a sharp edge

>I hope he gets access to his emails so we can read letters from all these whores flirting with him and claiming they enjoyed it.

And the ones where he threatens them.

If you think there aren't both you're insane.

for you, maybe

CLASSIC

Damn, that guy has banged the hottest bitches on earth. She was hot even in the Sopranos, banging body, meh face.