Imagine being Danny McBride in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Katherine Waterson, you fuckin' fine...

Imagine being Danny McBride in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Katherine Waterson, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Danny and not only sit in that chair while Waterson flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and pepperoni nipples, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that little boy hairstyle. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, KAT WATERSON LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking goblin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day.

regardless i'd suck those nips

But he takes it, because he's Danny McBride?

Danny McBride is worth more than you. Let that sink in.

somebody post em (the webm/gif, you know the one)

also were the nipples photoshopped out in the final cut of the movie? I don't remember them.

>based danny mcbride showing excellent trigger discipline
>meanwhile the revolting "female" in front of him is about to blast a hole in the ship if she takes one wrong step

giv toll gf

It makes me so angry how they built up the engineers only to kill them off like they were nothing. Fuck you ridley scott

Consistent with the other females in that movie

She has a very nice belly.

came here to say that

actually it was the most believable part of the whole thing

>women panic and turn into blubbering messes when the slightest hint of trouble comes about
>Accidentally kill themselves

based ridley

That thing is not a women, either. It's James Franco's transgender GF (male)

Explains why "she" is so much more competent.

What a fucking shit movie

>all these newfriends who dont recognise the pasta

>Katherine Waterson

She looks really great with long hair. When women cut off their hair they never understand why men get upset. It completely changes how they look.

>transgender

You must be gay.

>Katherine Waterson
who the fuck. I thought it was Brie Larson all this time

isn't her name Waterston not Waterson

and we get it, you don't like short hair

Did they try to make her look like Kurt Russel in Soldier or is that a coincidence?

yeah but you use it on butterfaces, I dont think shes a butterface

She looks like Snake Plissken grew tits and shaved.

yo she was fine af in inherent vice

I think you have face blindeness if you think she looks like Kurt Russel

Trigger AND muzzle discipline. Keeping his gun faced away from whatever her name is in case of accident.

dumb anime poster

Yikes, she was great in Inherent vice, I couldn't even recognize her in OPs photo

She's fairly good looking for 37 even though she looks like her dad. It's a little sad that she doesn't have kids and probably will never be able to without it coming out autistic

That wasn't their only planet dummy.

She was a total cutie as Tina Goldstein. DidnĀ“t mind her in Covenant. It was a Fassbender movie after all.

Did they add her nipples in post?