Seriously, what was his fucking problem?

Seriously, what was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u0aBaSW72A0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hes the reason why kids need Jesus or Allah in their lives so they dont be more of a insufferable cunt than they already are,I mean fucking sodium chloride fucking really? You had to ruin my fucking job over that shit?

Jimmy sure was a cunt.

He even tried to murder his Brobot out of jealousy.

How do you think a kid with a turd on his head would act?

Actually behaving well and not being a pretentious cunt.

You know, Skeet was right about everything in that one McSpankys episode.

Beats me. I couldn't even get started on his show because of the hideous character designs. I imagine since he's supposed to be super-smart, that he was a smug asshole about it.

High int, low Wis, low Cha, you know how it goes.

He wasn't as smart as he thought he was

>he was literally a shithead
>having a "big head" is also a term for arrogance, and he had that too

what, no redpill dad pictures?

autism

Why did he never sell his various inventions for money?
In the McSpankys episode why does he even need to work for them when he could basically construct an automated restaurant himself?

Didn't his dad steal his inventions to build toys in that one episode?

His dad got banned on Sup Forums for making too many true statements so Jimmy just wanted revenge.

Jimmy is an extreme narcissist who believes that just because he has technology more advanced than the rest of humanity, then his word should be absolute to the entire world.
The narcissism extends to the point where he desires the entire world to be one big singularity of himself. That's why he didn't build his own restaurant; what's the point when you can't convert everyone to your advanced ways?
He also has that whole "cause science" fiasco, but you already know that.

Yep and it would always bite him in the ass later in the episode. At multiple times in the show his two best friends would call him out.

It actually makes sense
Most of the time his intentions end up causing disasters
Just picture the scale of a disaster they would cause if they were mass produced
At least when Jimmy fucks up he can contain it

He was smarter than everyone else and want to show off how smart he was

Nothing wrong with that, but sometimes his ego would get too fucking big. Plus, most problems in the episode were cause by his smarts.

youtu.be/u0aBaSW72A0

Don't know.
I remember there was the episode Jimmy was barred from the science fair, his dad sent the blueprints of one of his inventions that converted garbage into fuel to the nobel prize people. The invention then nearly killed a bunch of people.

>nearly killed a bunch of people
Wasn't that only because of somebody putting something in it that wasn't supposed to be in it?

This made me laugh harder than it should have.

>sodium chloride

2 genders.......sorry, wrong jimmy neutron

his head was too big