What was in it?

uno farto

A black male thing

demigorgon

A light bulb

golden dildo

One (1) Fart

The sign that says dead nigger storage

It was the same package tha gets passed in Ronin.

It was going to be diamonds, but they used a briefcase of diamonds in Reservoir Dogs, so they removed any mention of it from the script.

Some props guy wired up a lightbulb in the briefcase to turn on whenever it was opened.

The Oscar™ for Best Picture®.

Obviously gold.
>yellow glow
>instantly recognizable to people who look inside
>bosses laundry

Hotel Mario

an oscar

anyone else think he grabbed his cigarette like a fag after he opened this? always makes me cringe

Gold artifact of religious or political importance that only exists in the universe of Pulp Fiction

Not an opinion not a theory

Cheese

>travolta
>faggy
pick one

I always imagined it being golden bricks of ice cream for some reason.

The black guy that they work for's soul.
Because he sold it and somehow got it back but was stolen.
One of the hints being that your soul would always be taken from the back of your neck and guess what, the guy has a bandaid on the back of his neck.

quarter pounded cheeseburger

Better question is whats the significance of this?

kek you are correct

The diamonds from the Reservoir Dogs heist

Marcellus wallace's soul

Ayyy.

They were gangsters not archeologists.

He's got disgusting warts and pimples, gotta cover it

>mfw

A royale with cheese

Distracting mole on Ving Rhames neck.

I have a feeling that the person that made this was 100 percent being serious.

See

Reddi-

There is a legit conspiracy among movie nerds that Wallace had his soul removed through the back of his neck and it was in the case

I always like to imagine it was an injury from the ball gag but the timelines don't match

>One of the hints being that your soul would always be taken from the back of your neck

Since when? Where is souls being taken through your neck common knowledge?

Serious answer?

The nigger's soul, the mark in the neck where you can see the patch is a reference to an ancient ritual where the soul of the person is extracted from that place. Basically Marcellus made a contract with something and used his soul as bargain chip, then he got it back.

You’re a little cutie aren’t ya?

reheheheheddit

Apparently its a scar.
Image is from Baby Boy (2001)
Fun fact: Negro skin scars more easily than Caucasian skin

Reddit here. I'm just visiting.

Ha this.

Cringy soul bitches BTFO.

Yeah you have to go back, news at 11 underage millenial.

BRRAPP?

This is pretty good. Would explain questions like "Is that..?"

>My brain can't process anything
>I should post rrreeeddiiitt!
>D-Do I f-fit in guys???

patrician

LOL. BTFO'd and mad.

>Newfag child samefagging this hard.

Nothing.

Try again kid.

ONE STINKY DINKY HA HA HA

>Underage faggot still samefagging
Pathetic.

>Google the Soul coming out of the back of your neck belief to see where it comes from
>Get nothing but Pulp Fiction fan theory results
>No actual link, evidence or reference to where the original idea of taking out someones soul from the back of their neck comes from

And whats your point? Also the artifact could actually exist in our universe but in Pulp Fiction its been stolen. The point is that most people know what it is. "Is that what I think it is? It's beautiful."

Check em

fuck off fag

WOW i can't believe the MCU and tarantinoverse are one and the same. How will DCucks ever compete?

Could easily be just a bunch of gold coins or bricks.

LOL.

This guy is really mad.

ITS JUST GOLD
Jesus fuck, just Tarantino trying to be arty about it.
Gangster has his dirty laundry swapped for gold. It glows yellow in the light and people jizz over it

But it's not.

This thread has explained it. Keep your unconfirmed cringy theories to yourself.

But then no one would be so bewildered at what it is. At most they might ask if they were real. Not to mention the question would most likely be plural not singular like "Is that what I think it is." "It's not mine." Etc.

Not a theory.

plot device

Who honestly gives a fuck anymore this movie is Forest Gump tier, if you haven't already seen it a few times and moved on kys

why do you passively care, tsundere baka fuck?

Sensing some mad there bro?

why do you care that I care?

Calmer than you.

because you're not adding anything to this deep discussion; it's just people shitflinging for attention.

>inb4 deep discussion REE
people literally started flinging shit when a theory about a soul was mentioned. i don't understand at all.

>spongebob memer
i see you're a connoisseur of memes too, like me.

get the fuck off my board faggot

you're mom

k bye

Grade:A, 100% pure Colombian. Or fuck idk.

Some feed and seed.

It's Wallace's soul and there's a prequel script about it. Soul Stealing is possible but very rare in the world of Pulp Fiction. Thats why its recognizable to Tim Roth.

A light bulb OP...

This. Mr. Pink is undercover, trying to get them back in this scene.

UNO

>random stranger opens the case in the diner
>is that what I think it is?
>I've seen a few souls stored in briefcases in my time and I can recognize this one as having some importance
>I must have! It would go great with my lounge suite

No, its very rare. Everyone has just seen pictures of souls. The last one known to be stolen was decades ago. The prequel goes into great detail.

It's a deus ex machina or ghost in the machine

Fuck off faggot, there is no prequel to pulp fiction, just fan fiction

Fuck this got me

>Marcellus' soul blah blah blah

If that were true, how did Ringo recognize the object when he's never met Marcellus?