I haven't seen Saw 3D in a long time but Jigsaw was worse tbqh. Certainly more generic

I haven't seen Saw 3D in a long time but Jigsaw was worse tbqh. Certainly more generic.

what were you expecting you monkey

I thought that given the big break between this one and the last one they would have come up with something fresh for this franchise to justify bringing it back.

Instead its another 'the traps are actually happening in the past twist' and the killer is another Jigsaw apprentice twist.

Even the traps/deaths were lousy in comparison to the previous movies.

The blender and laser were okay. The rest were trash. Lol'd at the shotgun one.

>spoilers in question
>being surprised by them in the slightest
Still found it fun desu.
It's not Saw unless you're saying "Oh, fuck off...." at the end

Someone post all collected Jigsaw webms so far. I only saw one.

Is there any question Jeff from III was the best protag? Sassy, heartbreaking and full on madman at the end.

III was easily the most shocking and worthy.

there are webms? i need to see these

Yup, a few hours ago someone posted the laser trap. Delicious watermelons.

post it again pls

I forgot to save it

It was okay. I’ll need another movie to see if this reboot series is actually going to turn out well. I liked the idea of the traps happening in the past, they were so simple and most likely Kramer’s first which was interesting to see. In the end, pure kino.

I literally didn't understand the blender

What was the point of it?

Also so what would've happened if he grabbed the brake? Shut off automatically?

The point was that he sold his bike knowing that the brakes didn’t work like a colossal faggot and he was Kramer’s grandson. It makes no sense because who doesn’t test a bike or car before buying it? And yes, it would have shut off if he had grabbed it.

Are traps gay in this?

>le morally justified killer man
Was he just a normalfag power fantasy?

>if you kill your enemies they win

ok reddit

I don't think you understood my post at all.

They really need to stop trying to top each trap. It's reached Tom and Jerry levels of retarded

I thought it was pretty decent, with a nice twist. Although, admittedly I felt a little disappointed by the fact that it was just a flashback of John Kramer. I know it's impossible for him to be alive, but I want to believe Goddamnit

They probably regret killing him off so early

How the hell was he supposed to grab that with being sliced up? Was the bitch supposed to stop the gears at just the right moment? It just didn't seem like thd type of game he could win on his own

I wish they hadn't killed him in the third movie. I felt like it was too early as well.

Did anyone even survive? Not watching this one because I'm tired of shitty endings.

Depends on your definition of "survive"

Made it alive

Looks like a quick death to me, not painful.

One guy survived, but he wasn't technically playing the game really. He helped to construct it. Similar to Saw 2, but only slightly

>Hello, Bill. Do you feel you lead an average life? Does your family think of you as an average man? I'm sure they do. But I know your secret. I know what you are. A jaywalker, isn't that right? I know that for years you have been placing your own and others lives at risk by pigheadedly ignoring the warnings of pedestrian crossing signals. Every time you step out onto the tarmac you are spitting in the face of those whose lives are taken in car accidents. You mock the chances you have been given. Today the stupid choices you have made in life will become the only choice that can save you from a most painful fate. Do you see the strip of tarmac in front of you? At the other end of the tarmac is a key which will unlock the device around your neck. Oh, but this is no ordinary tarmac you must walk across, Bill. This is super heated tarmac, still in semi-liquid form, so make sure you are quick. If you stop walking for too long you will sink into it and burn your body irreparably. Look out for the pendulums covered in sharpened rusty car parts which will swing across it as you walk. We wouldn't want to have a little car accident of our own, after all. Should you fail to do this, the device will constrict until your head blows like the whistle of the traffic men you ignored every time you crossed the street. You have 5 seconds to complete your test. Live or die, Bill. Make your choice.

I don't think he was ever morally justified, he killed and tortured a dude in the first one for being a fatass, something which doesn't hurt anyone besides himself. Jigsaw being morally justified is just kinda a meme people bought into

lost

>The villain is such a delusional narcissist he adopts the moniker "Jigsaw" because he is so obsessed with giving epic "pieces falling into place" monologues

epic

I can't stop seeing Snoke

huge surprise there

This was hot fucking garbage and I say that as a lover of the camp trashy pulp that was the original seven films. Traps were boring and made no sense, gore was minimal, and characters were fucking trash. Not even comically overacted like in the originals, but legitimately poorly acted.

Fuck whoever got my money for this film.

Waiting for a saw better than III