Why does this show hate Peridot and Lapis?

Why does this show hate Peridot and Lapis?

I don't think a 12 year old girl would be the best at singlehandedly protecting a town.

The only time I've seen a 12 year old girl singlehandedly do something to a town, it wasn't good.

they couldnt afford to have them in this episode, animation is expensive yo

Dare I ask what she did to the town?

Something involving the apocalypse or some shit.

This would only be good if it led up to an episode of "what happened when they were gone" with Connie leading Lapis and Peridot in her own "Crystal Gems" adventure.

But I doubt the crew thought of something that cool.

Aurora?

Who's that?

>people preferring Connie over Lapis and Peridot

Literally Indian Lisa Simpson.

>Peridot official joins the Crystal Gems
>Doesn't get added to the opening
>Doesn't get a room in the temple
>Doesn't go with the Gems on any of their missions
>Doesn't fuse with any of the Gems
I'm mad

I hope that if this IP survives past the show the next handlers deport Connie.
She's so horrible

>not liking the only Red Pilled character

>Rebecca's self insert fused with Steven before Peridot did
Fuck. Connie.

If Connie is supposed to be the smart one she should know that the switch to alternatives is making peak oil a much smaller concern.

You're really dumb.

She doesn't even have a star.

I didn't know teenage girls were on Sup Forums.

Renewable energy is expensive without subsidies relative to literally energy bubbling up from the ground. If the cost of energy increases then the cost of everything increases, leading to the decline and perhaps collapse of civilization.

>I have absolute knowledge about people who post on an anonymous imageboard, which is why I keep winning internet arguments with my expert ad hominems
wew

>She doesn't even have a star.
Steven should get her a star hairclip. She looks nice when she has something in her hair to break up all that yellow.

Does she know about the sneople?

Because they are annoying meme gems now.

That's what the next episode is. It's called "The New Crystal Gems".

I haven't the slightest idea who that is, I was referring to Mabel

Reminder that Ronaldo was right once again.

It's painfully obvious that when Jasperredemption happens Jasper, Lapis, and Peridot are going to build a new temple at the barn and become a sort of B Squad Crystal Gems, sort of like Titans East or West Coast Avengers.

You mean got manipulated by Bill, right?

>Implying Ronaldo was ever wrong

Post >yfw the sneple are A surviving band of semi-corrupted gems

But Connie is a more entertaining character than Lapis.

Lapis hasn't been entertaining since her reveal.

Adventure Time and Steven Universe are both being murdered to make way for another run on live-action shows. ISLANDS was the de facto series finale for Adventure Time, Steven Universe will be very lucky to get even that much. Most likely it will just end on a filler season finale and fail to be renewed.

It's a shot in the dark but I really hope we get a mock up intro for the new crystal gems. Poor animation, shitty choreography and really blatant edits with Peridot going full autism.

A lot of Ronaldo's "crazy" theories are probably based on historical research from when the Gem's invaded Earth. Steven should go to him for his answers from now on.

I thought the next eppie was gonna be about what Peridot Lapis and Connie do when the rest of them are in space. At least the 3 get an entire dedicated episode.

She wasn't protecting the town though, she just showed up for that Pasq dick.

>keepbeachcityweird hasn't made a post since july of last year
I miss him guys.

Wouldn't it be awesome if Connie died

Blame Zuke, it's her fault.

It's lucky Peridot was still somewhat salvageable, as comic relief now. Lapis though, whatever potential she had is gone.

Lapis needs to be hiding something about her past, her character is fucking useless rn

Maybe when Jasper is redeemed we'll learn more about Lapis evil past

Lapis and Peridot are awful characters, and Peridot already gets too much screentime. Fuck them.

they both ruined the show by failing to follow through with any character development. they started out top tier and went to low tier for the sake of townie episodes and filler.

>Renewable energy is expensive without subsidies relative to literally energy bubbling up from the ground.

Oh really? If you want to continue the metaphor. energy that you have to pump up from miles underground is less expensive than energy that literally comes out of the sky and energy that literally comes to you through the air?? And that energy is directly converted to usable electricity via solar cell and wind turbine.
What are you on?

>Connie dies.
>Steven is unable to save or protect her.
>She died protecting Steven.
>Steven man's the fuck up.

While that would be cool, I fear it would also be edgy as fuck.

>Connie dies
>Steven brings her back to life with a healing kiss
Is more likely

I think the point behind Ronaldo's ramblings about sneople is that some of his theories are actually true while sounding insane (Diamond Authority, human zoo, drilling the Earth etc.), while other theories are just that, theories about something that doesn't exist (sneople).

That would probably happen in a season finale at some point really. It even works in show canon. ugh...

I don't even care if they get a singing part. I just want Lapis and Peridot to be in the intro. Also holy shit when is Peridot going to fuse? She's already proven to have some kind of signature ability. Obviously she can fuse. It better be with amy or lapis

The are called "silurians".

She would have had Lion

And she's probably the only one smart enough to record Steven's voice on tape to activate the Laser Light Cannons at any time.

Of course she might also be the only one desperate enough to release Bismuth or Jasper to ask for their help

Oil is much more energy intensive and solar/wind still need infrastructures that also have to be built.

The actual argument against oil is that its cost is higher than what we pay to extract it, pollution is an hidden cost that is dissociate from the energy sector making oil more competitive than it should be.

Because they are shit.

I imagine it as three of them recounting their own (wildly different) versions of how the day went while Steven was gone.

Because their characters were ruined by Zuke, and there is no fixing what Zuke has done. just look at AT

You realize the solar isn't particular efficient, requires rare earth and heavy metals that have to be mined, and needs a large surface area to produce power or that wind turbines are limited in where they can be placed by wind conditions, are under a lot of mechanical stress during normal use, are difficult to maintain and repair, and function as giant blenders for birds to the point that most windfarms have to exemptions from the EPA so they aren't constantly being sued for killing endangered species? We're just now getting to the point where high-end renewable technology is viable on a long-term basis.