What Sup Forums's consensus on Locke?

What Sup Forums's consensus on Locke?

It's solid as concrete.

It’s a little boring, I never finished it.

comfy

Better than Buried.

Why did he go to the hospital and tell his wife?

I suppose it's as good as it could be considering how confined it is. Every criticism I could make of it revolves around the intention to make a movie of a guy driving.

great movie

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

It's great, I was riveted. Not even memeing right now.

lot of anger for a bad director

I would have liked it more if he had to change lanes more but he just drives on the right the whole time I guess

I hate driving on the freeway; lane changing is terrifying experience for me.

Why does changing lanes freak you out? New driver?

I liked it a lot
Particularly his "I'll be a better worker, father, and man than you" with his dad

Yeah I've only been doing it a year and I hate checking over my shoulder, I almost immediately start drifting for whatever reason.

I white-knuckle the freeway every time, it's exhausting.

It was the thinking man's phonebooth, I was spellbound from start to finish

honest, by the book type of guy

Surely you could easily justify not telling your wife because you would be sparing her all of that emotional pain.

itt: films that women will never understand

>muh pour

Were you going to add any movies or just sticking with Locke

I like it, but it is something of a vanity project. The story format is ideally suited to be a radio play, and while Tom Hardy is decent, he's by no means perfect for the role. It could've been an episode of Marion & Geoff.

One of the few good loavecraftian movies

who would've been better?

Not as loavecraftian as THESE movies

t. nigger

Yes, it felt more like a guy wanting to look like a good guy. That's why he needed to do it dramatically, instead of dealing with it like a regular adult (not waiting the day of the birth, planning in advance, not fucking up your biggest job of the year etc.)

DEJA VU

best Hardy performance

It's a pretty well executed conceit, which isn't saying much.
So are most things, user.

Too much plotholes, too much bullshit considering the "large" concrete pour. One of those movies where it doesn't make a difference if he went home to his wife and daughter or to see his affair giving birth, the same shit would happen.

t. construction manager

hobbes makes better points on human nature, but locke was ultimately right about the better form of government

Fantastic performance and a pretty decent concept, too.

Why was his name Ivan? I know it's popular in Spain for some reason, but it seems out of place in England.

>this woman is having my baby but wants nothing to do with me
>lol I'll just ruin my life by telling my wife and and skipping out on important stuff at work, just so i can hold her hand while she's giving birth.
Most retarded plot ever!