Stranger things season 3 confirmed dead? dude got caught with COCAINE. thats a bad drug right?

stranger things season 3 confirmed dead? dude got caught with COCAINE. thats a bad drug right?

Other urls found in this thread:

itv.com/hub/gordon-ramsay-on-cocaine/2a4940a0001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If it's pure then it's safe. The Mexicans or whatever chew on the leaves at high altitudes to combat the rise in air pressure.

dumb briton. you can literally buy an 8ball right outside LAX

Does this type of stuff impact Netflix? They could easily write him out of the story, but like Children's entertainment(see disney and nick) is an actor with a drug problem actually a bad thing that leads to canceled or ruined series(see demi lovitao however the fuck it's spelled).

Is he a user or dealer?

>stranger things season 3 confirmed dead
No, it's not like he's an important character. He'll just be at an out of state college.

that's like 0.1% as strong as the cocaine he had

>Demi Lovato

I knew he was on coke

>t. retard

The method used to make cocaine is how to purify it and then niggers whip it through the glass nigger to take that purification to the next level to smoke in a glass pipe.

Is he the next RDJ?

Ironman 2040?

He got deported. So just film his limited number of scenes in London, he can be an NYU student.

>redditor things cancelled
hopefully, but they probably film it outside the US

>pure cocaine

You're the only retard here trying to act like crack and coke are anything near similar

>t. crack smoking nigger expert

both are cocaine

Why would you bring coke into L.A?

>pure

sometimes you forget coke in the pocket, do you even hang around coke addicts?, they are so forgetful and get mad as shit when they lose their little powdered jew that was hidden somewhere in their pocket.

That’s why inexperienced Anglos shouldn’t be in Hollywood taking American roles.

DOOD is this fake what the fuck is gordon doing there?

itv.com/hub/gordon-ramsay-on-cocaine/2a4940a0001

yes, and one gets you significantly higher, is more addictive (so much so that withdrawal is dangerous) and you get more time for it

he got pissed off most of his restaurant staff in london were positive with it, sacked them, and decided to do a hate piece with a english channel

It is residual meaning some sniffer dog probably smelt tiny traces on him.

He will be fine.

That's like saying a Bud Light is the same thing as Everclear.

OMG JUST LIKE LE 80S!
#Nostalgia #80sTragic #WishICouldGoBack #StrangerThings #RememberWhen #BornIn98Squad

give me 1 (one) reason why drugs should remain illegal

Heroin addicts are shit-tier people, having more of them would be a bad thing

t. degenerate

I don't even drink alcohol.

>legalization drives prices down
>99% of heroin junkies OD
I fail to see an issue here

It's easier to dispose of niggers that way.

To lower the accessibility. Look at what freely available guns do, now multiply that and you got legal drugs.

Oh they can just film his scenes and all somewhere else. Like in Canada.

is no one else seeing the trips?

there is none

Drugs lead to mental illness like psychosis

>BUMPED?

>Look at what freely available guns do
They bring liberty and security to the people - that´s what they do. Gangbangers obtaining illegal arms and proceeding to use them in drive-by shootings in suburban ghettoes governed by democrat scum is not an argument for gun control, retard.

I very much hope you´re a europeon who will never have an impact on American political discourse.

It's a pervert show

>It's RAW

I don't get it. Actors get caught with coke all the time and it never gets leaked from the Police, TSA etc. let alone makes the papers.

It feels like the only reason this even made the papers is because his one part is in on a successful show on Netflix, and the Hollywood system will throw people under the bus to undermine original content on streaming services.

this thread is pure cringe

>99% of heroin junkies OD
>I fail to see an issue here

that's because you see heroin junkies as a specific group of people that don't matter anyway. they do though. people are a resource for a country.
starting from childhood, a ton of money flows into education,nutrition and medication until you have a grown human. now let's say he goes to medschool and becomes a doctor but now there's all this debt and the constant pressure in his job. if he goes to the heroin shop next door and starts taking it, everything is lost. first he'll get someone killed because he goes to work high as a kite, then he loses his job and starts stealing to get more heroin until he eventually ODs after going to rehab 4 times.