5 FORGOTTEN Nickelodeon Cartoons No One EVER Remembers

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8QfzkIzv0nw

Youvposted this yesterday, fuck off.

How is El Tigre forgotten?

>Mr. Meaty
>puppet show
>not a cartoon

That show shouldn't be on the fucking list.

>Not SRMTHFG
Shit fucking list.

Not a Nickelodeon show

I loved it but didn't see people talking about it until Book of Life came out (and that's only because they share the same creator and because Manny and Frida made a cameo).

What about Barnyard? That has a meme going on called Dr. Pig. That shows not forgotten.

And I know a lot of people who remember Catscratch, so that's not forgotten.

>Nick continues to run FOP and Spongebob into the ground
>El Tigre will never get another season
This shit still pains me

Don't remember Barnyard much but Catscratch was always a nice show to watch on Friday afternoons when I got home.

>That has a meme going on called Dr. Pig
forced by one person

Not to mention it was never a Nickelodeon made show in the first place. It was a Canadian show that Nicktoons started airing around 11:00pm long after it was cancelled.

This dude needs to slow the fuck down and stop gesticulating so goddamn much.

>El Tigre

I don't know if I'd say that show was forgotten. Nick acknowledge it was a legit show they created and still air it from time to time on Nicktoons. It's just difficult for anyone to catch it because it's on most likely when people are busy unless you have nothing to do.

>Tak and the Power of Juju

The show was a mistake, but I do remember it because of that song I heard years ago in the video game promo and I still watch that from time to time.

>Back at the Barnyard

This is another show they still air from time to time, but not as less as El Tigre. You will only catch it around 3-4 A.M on Nicktoons since that is the only timeslot they can give. It's not necessarily forgotten, not by a longrun.

The only 2 shows I can legit say people forgot about the most were the X's and Cat Scratch. They were underrated and I hate that Nick swept it under the rug because it had potential.

Bad list is bad, but it's not the worst I've seen.

The first thread was golden, then it started getting forced.

I think ChalkZone and The Mighty B should have been honorable mentions.

>Mr. meaty
>Forgotten
>Implying kids would forget the horrors of the tapeworm episode

I agree. Most of the list were the least forgotten and again, it could've been a lot better than that.

If theses are so forgotten, then, why do I remember them?

>Never forget Meaty

Because you sat around at home all day watching cartoons?

I was a young boy then, now I sit around at home all day bitching about cartoons