“I was asked...

>“I was asked, but the timing of when they were going to shoot and when Blindspot was gonna shoot — it was pretty much the same time. So there was a conflict there. I was hoping for more of a notice from [the studio] so I could make it work, but it was a short notice thing. They called and said, ‘Hey, by the way, would you come do this?’ I said there is no way I can make that work that fast. It couldn’t happen. They were on a different continent! So it was sad. I was bummed about it.”

>got screwed over my Hershlag who didn't even wanting to be these movies
>signed a close clause contract that prevented her from being Wonder Woman
>gets cucked again by a no named Negress
JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4474344/
youtube.com/watch?v=z8COXX3SI0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Her character got blackwashed big time but I bet she still votes Democrat.

>They were on a different continent!
I wish there were some sort of very fast means of transportation.

Yeah, but Warner still gave her Blindspot. If Marvel and Disney are blocking other cape work, at least she gets lead in a regular series.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KEK QUEEN

Blindspot is shit and will get cancelled soon. What an idiot for turning down a huge movie opportunity to invest your shitty acting career in dying medium like cable television

>Woman is lazy
>Blames others

typical

Is she a decent actress?

The only thing I've seen her in that i'm aware of at the moment is Blindspot om NBC.

She wasn't on the second Thor movie either right? Thats fucked up

It's a check, but it's not a movie deal. Some would say she made the better choice considering DC's shit streak up until Wonder Woman, but wouldn't the risk been worth it?

Would Jamie be a better Wondy than Gal?

She was. She was in beginning battle with that stone guy, remember?

Filming Thor 2 is when she broke her ankles.

Well its not like the Thor material was being treated right anyway Warriors 3 get fucked over in Ragnarok, big time.
She was in The Dark World. Her purpose in the film was to help Thor get off Asgard and get shot down repeatedly because Thor likes mortal pussy. Sad thing is Portman hates these movies, hence why she didnt come back

>best looking girl in the Thor movies
>gets shafted in the narrative, then in the actual production
Wow

She's skinnier and shorter than Gal but her pretty face is much more intense foe battle scenes. Probably better at acting than Gal, also.

The mole under her eye is too distracting.

They can digitally erase that in post.

('sup Kraigy, watched the Eries?)

She's Thor's endgame anyway. Hope she gets a cameo in the IW resolution

>sif isn't in the movie
only reason to watch just vanished

hope BP is actually right wing propaganda like in the comcs

I guess but she's known to be a grade A bitch according to my sister's best friend desu.. and personality > pretty face

>probably better at acting than Gal
thats true for 99% of human beings on this planet

I think she's dead, user

Fun Fact: These guys cured cancer and don't share it

/ournation/

>NBC
>Cable

anyone's better than ratgirl

Oh, well third hand gossip from some roastie nobody has convinced me, then!

Considering the rest of the OG Thor team gets stabbed in a 3 second scene...she didn't miss much.

Thor 3 related question, when did Mark Ruffalo go public with his transition?

Oh yeah, because you can just fly over with a private jer, shoot a scene and fly back with no logistical difficulties and time constraints, rigt?

what a dumb slut. she obviously has taken her share of mutilated penis in her mouth and she still can't get roles

>painted abs

Black Panther is, no joke, the most evil superhero ever written.

is dennings in the new thor flick?
dont tell me they got rid off jaimie and kat

There was a part of me (and I guess they could change this now if they want) that was like "Maybe she was off Asgard and at the time and was intended not to be in it...or mentioned at all...like the rest of the Warriors team...and Thor not to even speak about them..." I guess not.

Bretty sure that's just slight creasing of the skin.

other thor movies no longer canon. hes now a quip machine

>better at acting
fucking pleb
an actor cant make a difference in the overall quality of the film no matter the screen presence or charisma that he or she has
and gal gadot has none admittedly, but she was fine in wonder woman because the director of the film isnt a complete talentless hack like snyder

>no ass
>no tits

is she wearing the showgirls poster?
well at least she has patrician taste, if she doesnt have a career

>Some would say she made the better choice considering DC's shit streak up until Wonder Woman

Those people are idiots because Marvel pays shit

Well some people are fucking retarded
>Wonder Woman
>C list character in a C tier movie

>sad thing
nah portman wants to be in actual kino and not man child shit

Catch 22
she wouldn't even be in the running for WW if people didn't see her kick ass as Sif.
but signing on as Sif meant she couldn't contractually play WW.

Portman want's to appear in artsy films like Black Swan. The MCU is about as low brow as you can go these days. It's undeniable after "I have famously huge turds" and "Ass-Guard"

How's that working out for her?

nigga flights to australia are like 20 hours

Bamp

scary but thats a yes

Why, does it remind you of your own shitskin, boy?

I swore it was because both Portman and Paltrow were both wanting to get paid as much as the likes of the main actors for not even half the work because feminism

She would have been a far better Valk than the mulatto, but they need to check their diversity quota box.

chestlets when will they learn

Maybe Jane Foster is just a boring fucking character and Portman is a boring fucking actress. Also she said she'd love to return to the series a few months ago, fucking jews know how their shekels are buttered.

>Yeah, but Warner still gave her Blindspot.
Blindspot is owned by NBC, they didn't give her anything. This reads like Jaime fucked herself either way

>>signed a close clause contract that prevented her from being Wonder Woman
She's a skeleton in a sea of skeletons. Just because she was in a capeshit movie for 5 seconds you think she was a shoe-in for WW?

Fuck, if true that's just another reason to dislike him. He never really grew on me as a kid back when he interacted with the Avengers in the comics.

Oscar.

Blindspot
imdb.com/title/tt4474344/

Company Credits
Production Co: Quinn's House, Berlanti Productions, Warner Bros.

LERAN TO GOOGLE MORON!!

Just some context, the comics where that was revealed was written by Reginald Hudlin, the former CEO of BET, he'd later have Storm and T'Challa get married despite the fact that previous to that they'd barely met and when they had Storm compared him to Doctor Doom and told him to chill the fuck out.
So yeah letting a racist black man write one of the first black superheroes wasn't a great move
youtube.com/watch?v=z8COXX3SI0I

>not using Bing
Thanks for the clarification though, my bad.

Hey Gal, why so defensive?

The post was about Jaime Alexander who:
-- (minus) skinnier and shorter
[ ** She's actually shorter that Coulson in the episodes of SHIELD she was in; is she gonna 'RDJ-apple-box' to stand beside Affleck?]

-- (plus) can probably (PROBABLY) act better

The post doesn't say Jaime should replace you.

i reckon marvel blacklisted her after this stunt

who the fuck dresses like that at a capeshit premiere full of kids

THIS IS PROOF, PEOPLE!

>nah portman wants to be in actual kino and not man child shit
Like ""Indie" crap 3: Let's make a light issue of mental illness"?

Yeah, very mature.

giv pusy

of course they got rid of those traitorous cunts

if they wanted to come back they shouldn't have gone to those pieces of shit at WB

I've only seen her in Thor, but she had 0 charisma.

Shame. She had good chemistry with Thor when they actually appeared together.

She got fucked over so bad by marlel

>Thor 2: Gave all her screentime to Natalie Portman who didn't want to be in it. Who was also the worst part of the movie

>Thor 3: Cut

shes got some exhibitionism in her doesnt she? this show and the marvel red carpet...

>I said there is no way I can make that work that fast. It couldn’t happen. They were on a different continent! So it was sad. I was bummed about it.”

Said that again

Portman was in Star Wars. Three fucking times. With the stupid campy shit and ANAKIN YOU'RE BREAKING MY HEART.

>artsy films like Black Swan
>like Black Swan

what the hell are all these tattoos for?
is this the michael scofield with a vagina?

damn so she doesn't get to wear that dress again

THE DRESS

That's not true. The context is that Wakanda has the cure, the panel often posted even shows BP in conflict with the council's attitude towards the outside world. Even Reginald Hudlin has some degree if restraint.

The Bifrost is real.