twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

source? lmao

>commentary track on arnold movie by arnold himself
>arnold just describes the movie as you watch it
kino.

>commentary track
>Everyone knows it's shit but they're trying really hard not to let on
>you can practically feel the studio holding a gun to the back of their heads

Hot take: Arnold is unironically a great actor.

You're gonna love this.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ahtp0sjA5U

>commentary track with director and author of novel movie is based on
>author of novel shits on movie

Batman and Robin, Blade II, and every Abel Ferrara commentary are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head. Schumacher actually walks out of his commentary on the B&R track about 15 minutes before the movie ends.

Based

sourc???

>It's a Ridley Scott commentary

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xgOe7Jm1V4

>mfw there's like 8 people doing commentary and they all start talking over each other after a while

>David Fincher or Soderbergh commentary
>they explain every single technical detail and directing decision
Any others like this?

Why the fuck is it so hard to get audio commentaries? Even when I fucking buy the blu-rays there's still a bunch of movies that just leave it out

>throw on a Michael Mann commentary track
>he starts talking about what kind of music the main character's dad listened to

So he realizes that training oil drillers to become astronauts is silly, yet somehow the logic behind a statement like "an overwhelming amount of muslims hold pernicious beliefs that run counter to western ideals" makes him get red in the face?

youtube.com/watch?v=x8Rr3pjM83E

National Treasure with Jon Turteltaub and Jon Voight is pretty good. Not incredibly technical on the camerawork but they go pretty in depth into the research done and it's surprisingly informative

because the vast majority of people don't give a shit about someone talking over the movie

>Babylon A.D.
>Blade Trinity
>Spawn

All great commentary tracks if you wanna hear directors talk shit.

He just makes me so happy. I can't think of a single person who doesn't like Arnie.

what movie and what DVD do I have to buy to witness this

Gotchu senpai.

youtu.be/MtKsBrgGH84

>The three breasts. It is the woman with three breasts. Auoh.

>it's a john carpenter commentary

>john carpenter hates trump

I have abandoned him, he is cum beneath my feet

mark talking about his broken dick
youtube.com/watch?v=GjJbgc9vNoE

trump is a kike puppet you fucking kekistan r/donald faggit

If you’ve seen They Live, Carpenter’s stance on Trump shouldn’t be a surprise.

>it's a John Hughes commentary
youtube.com/watch?v=p89gBjHB2Gs

youtube.com/watch?v=25eDwZ6ECwk
Was it autism?

Go back to The_Donald anti-semite

small but great thread

try not to shit it up with trump talk you ingrates

> Blade II

Really? That one wasn't bad at all. It's Trinity that sucks.

too late

doesnt matter what your beliefs are. I agree that people shit on trump a little too much but dont throw a fit because a director dislikes a guy, a guy who by the way there is admittedly a decent amount to dislike. You have to be deluded to think the guy is perfect.

They live was a wishful fantasy of Carpenters?

I really like Spiderman 3's commentary. They got Raimi, Tobey, Kirsten, James, Topher, Thomas, and Bryce. They really loaded that one up.

>Thomas: He (Eddie) is awfully obsessed with her (Gwen) after just one date
>Topher: Yeah, I was really getting into that feeling from working with Bryce
>*Bryce giggles*

It was a lose lose situation either way.

The problem is I think he is only hating on trump because hes trying to get back into show business doing concerts etc and he needs to appease the jews and liberals.

If you asked him 3 years ago he would have said " I dont give a fuck Im busy playun video games and smoking 10 packs a day"

Holy shit

CUTE

Hey look guys I'm Ryan Gosling.

>we had a major problem with our spacesuit, because our designer was French

wesley snipes shits all over the movie and del taco for being "too fat to fit through most doors"

>I cannot believe how the media produced such beautiful children
He's a fucking hero. A goddamn hero, goddammit.

>>director is shitting on his own movie
I actually love it when that happens but you tend to only get it with commentaries done 20-30 years after the film came out. for newly released films everybody is way too busy to kiss everybody else's ass to ensure future job opportunities. critical distance also helps.

total recall and conan come to mind

>Are you going to group up like your parents? Don't answer

Fucking kek

Jesus, he seems like such a cunt.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Del Toro shits all over the CGI and David Goyers terrible writing.

He doesn't shit on the movie exactly. He just makes fun of Goyer's dialogue and is honest about some of the CGI looking like shit.

Every time I watch this when he says, "And now we are in the future." I can hardly fucking breathe from laughter.

The commentary for The Limey is really uncomfortable. It's Soderbergh and Lem Dobbs, the guy who wrote the script, and you can tell the entire time Lem is pissed that so much was changed for the movie. He spends the entire thing taking passive aggressive jabs at Soderberg.

I always liked Fincher's commentary on Chinatown

Where can I download commentary tracks, bros? I’ve been searching for months.

I mostly want the jackass commentaries.

Why did Fincher do commentary for Chinatown?

Commentaries are legit the hardest thing I've found to pirate, like what the fucking shit, literally every game/movie/5000$ program is downloadable with ease, but DVD commentaries? FUCK YOU SENPAI, NAH UH

LOTR is commentary kino
main cast is fantastic as they somehow find a way to edit it so that all 8(?) commentators talk semi-regularly, of course based on if they are in the scene.

The dynamic between Jackson, Boyens, and Walsh is great, especially when they gang up on peter and tell him he is wrong or what was in the books and what wasn't.

For some reason I still haven;t gotten around to checking out the design and production team commentaries. They could either be very boring or really interesting. Has anyone listened to them?

Because he loves it. Towne also joins in.

Yes it's great.

not sure, one of his favorite movies so they got him to do one with the screenwriter I guess
youtube.com/watch?v=f3_q0dXOtu4
>starts getting autistic about the logo at the very beginning

Tracks with more than 2 people are shit.

King pleb

listentoamovie.com/media/index.php?folder=MS4gTW92aWVzLyhDb21tZW50YXJpZXMp

>DVD commentary track with the director and a producer
>producer is insulting the movie so much the director walks out

who's that

yep.

WHEN? I NEED TO HEAR IT. TELL ME YOU PRICK.

Gorilla Interrupted/How Not To Make A Movie's commentary is hilarious.

Hey, thanks. That's a good start.

Ashton Birdie.

the all time best commentary ive ever heard has been kurt russell and john carpenter for The Thing and Big Trouble in Little China. If I remember correctly Carpenter even refers to Keith David as "nigger" is a passing comment.

>Mel Brooks commentary
>Explains the jokes that didn't work
>Mentions camera fuck-ups
>Points out extras and makes fun of them

Kino

>liking politicians
>ever

come on user.

Soemthing similar in the Snatch Commentary. Ritchie and I believe the producer get into it a bit.

Kek, that's weird.

kys

>Armageddon commentary
>based Ben Affleck shitting on the director for making a crap movie that he himself is starring in

do you have a permit for this Ana post?

>i like this flute track
>listen to this flute in this scene
>something about this flute track is amazing

Thats all I remember

Also Tropic Thunder is the best DVD commentary I heard. Most interesting was lotr and fear and loathing.

>Commentary is on Disc 2

Okaieri Elephant-san.

Man, I really should buy Lord of the Rings. The extra features are just as important and good as the trilogy.

Winter Soldier commentary: I actually can't believe the audience allowed us to get away with this scene.

holy fuck lol

I listened to both commentaries for every film when they were new and loved them all.

everyone hates Trump. You probably hated Trump before you got memecepted into supporting him by literal Russians. Arrests start next week lul

>This is one of the famous one liners of mine
brilliant

fucking cockhead bitch

you know what's worse then Sup Forums?
Sup Forums baiters
kys reddit cancer

>muh tribalism
You're a faggot that needs to compare yourself to third world mudslimes to feel ok about who you are. That shit is gay retard cancer. You're the same side of the same coin as them.

>potentially kino thread gets derailed by politisperging

mirin the brains on john

POST MORE COMMENTARY KINO'S

>it's a john carpenter and kurt russel commentary
fuckin hell

I'm been using Sup Forums since it was a trial board. Nobody here has ever liked any fucking presidents. You're bringing your faggot memecult politks into a comfy thread then getting triggered when people spit it back at you. I don't care where you go or what you do ever, but if you want to come here and talk about how you get upset when people talk shit about goddamn Donald Trump you might as well kill yourself now. Things aren't going to get better for you.