I'm literally shaking and tearing up. Seeing this in theatres must have been amazeballs

I'm literally shaking and tearing up. Seeing this in theatres must have been amazeballs.

Is this satire? Please don't tell me this is real, not like this.

Movie was fantastic. Deal with it pleb.

It was no less than exhilarating.

It's better if you approach it as an art film about space than a space film. (After the ending to the movie no human will be able to go to space for hundreds of years.)

decent, probably very close to mediocre overrated flick but wew, if you like it's your taste user.

Was it heavy, user?

it was okay

Yeah but Imax seemed like a waste if not literally a scam except I loved the oversized 3d glasses since I already wear glasses. Im actually still lissed off I didnt get to see this in Dbox. I missed the last showing by like ten minutes.

do you talk like that in real life or just do it here to make people reply to your pathetic thread? fucking waste of space

Movie was shit and you have shit taste.

delete post, never post again

garbage taste

In the theater I literally shook and teared up and the person next to me turned to see if I was ok or whatever. It was more of a heaving and jerking rather than shaking as I was trying to keep from sobbing.

>hollywood standard crap
>art film

Wtf is your problem???

It looked and sounded great, i'll give it that.
Everything else was sub par and blah, which was a shame because I really like Clooney and Bullock

Seeing it in the theater was actually great.

never had the chance to see on the big screen maybe that's why I don't like it that much. I mean you can tell what was CGI and what wasn't, even the visuals weren't sublime. And the story, well there isn't much too it. I would actually prefer it if it didn't have some kind of hamfisted symbolism about being reborn again after a tragedy or whatever the fuck it did. If it was just about survival.
what are you people on about, what moment exactly did it make you cry

bullock was pretty distracting with her fake duck lips and unexpressive botox face.
should have gotten Charlize Theron,shes cute

As I recall it was when she thought she was gonna die and said she wished someone taught her how to pray. I'm not insisting my reaction was justified.

Samefagging this hard. I wish they had ID's on this board.

Only these two posts are mine, bucko.

Can't even quote me. Hello newfag my old friend. I can spot your autism a mile away.

This was you too I forgot. Have another (you)

Maybe you'd be more comfortable at Reddit

>I really like Clooney
Why?

Sorry I have really really really bad anxiety and responding directly to people is really really really hard.

Maybe you feel more comfortable same-fagging your own thread on an anonymous anime image board.

Gravity was ok at best. Most people here hate it and I can tell it was you, the way you autistically praise as you shamelessly selfbump yourself.

IMAGINE

I am like so embarrassed for you right now.

I'm not OP you stupid faggot. Go to fucking Reditt you cunt.

that part where she was a baby
powerful powerful kinoma

Stop promoting this pro-government degeneracy.

holy shit this is embarassing

i watched it on my ipad when I was on the bus. I missed my stop