THE FLASH

We Vibe now.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BPlTz7nBUbD/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now all he needs is a haircut.

I like the girl but that jacket looks kinda silly.

You just don't get Earth-19 fashion.

Cisco looks awesome

This

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Posting the rest of the stills.

But she needs pockets for her tits.

That is a boring ass look for Gypsy

Cisco finally gets his own qt.

Needs more black.

Golden Glider and Hawkgirl both wanted his dick

The open head just doesn't work unless there's a big stack of hair coming out of it. They should've just given Wally Black there a full mask like Barry's.

Or given him dreads of something

It depends. Open head only looks right with short cut or hair flowing over it.
I never like the styles where the hair just sticks straight up like your pic.
Also
>pleather jeans
How can you break dance in that?

Meanwhile, in LEGENDS OF TOMORROW, being Rip Hunter is suffering.

And look who's joining the team.

>Cisco is getting a waifu in Flash
>Meanwhile, Rip is gettig gutted
Being future-past time lords is sufferig

>Superhero landing

>That fucking "robotic" hand

What were they thinking?!

>All bullying him in their unique ways
Oh boy this won't get the fujoshits flooding, will it

Over at ARROW, we meet Talia Al Ghul.

Are you fucking serious?!!!

Looks like she'll be a mainstay in the flashbacks for the time being.

And then there's Tina Bolland, the soon-to-be new Black Canary.

Isn't she supposed to be 60-70 in this?
Maybe more?

And Oliver once again being crazily protective of his secret identity only when it's convenient.

Stein II a cute.

And in SUPERGIRL, Mon-El finally gets his own costume.

And the helicopter hater returns with a vengeance.

Have you been living under a rock?

Upcoming episodes.

10. We Can Be Heroes (January 30, 2017)
>LIVEWIRE IS SET LOOSE UPON CENTRAL CITY — After Livewire (Brit Morgan) seemingly breaks out of prison, Supergirl is intent on recapturing her. After training Mon-El, she takes him with her when she sees Livewire attack the NCPD but things go awry when Mon-El puts Supergirl before the citizens of National City. Meanwhile, James decides to come clean with Kara and M’Gann experiences a psychic attack and collapses into a coma.

11. The Martian Chronicles (February 6, 2017)
>WHITE MARTIANS ATTACK THE DEO — White Martian bounty hunter Armek (Terrell Tilford) descends on National City intent on taking M’gann back to Mars to face her punishment as a traitor. Kara and Hank determine that the best way to keep M’gann safe is to bring her to the DEO. However, when it is revealed that Armek shapeshifted into M’gann and is now loose in the building, the team realize he could be disguised as any one of them.

12. Luthors (February 13, 2016)
>LENA IS ARRESTED – After Metallo (Frederick Schmidt) breaks out of prison and frees Lillian Luthor (Brenda Strong), the police blame Lena for his escape and arrest her. Despite overwhelming evidence, Kara refuses to believe her friend is guilty and fights to clear Lena’s name. Meanwhile, Alex and Maggie celebrate their first Valentine’s Day together. Flashbacks reveal how Lena was adopted by the Luthors.

11. Dead or Alive (January 31, 2017)
>GYPSY ARRIVES ON EARTH-1 – H.R.’s past catches up with him when a bounty hunter with vibe powers known as "Gypsy" (Jessica Camacho) arrives in Central City to bring him back to Earth-19 to stand trial for the crime of inter-dimensional travel, which is illegal on their Earth. H.R. surrenders, but when Barry and Cisco find out that H.R.’s only hope would be to challenge Gypsy to a fight to the death, they intercede and Cisco offers to fight Gypsy instead.

12. Untouchable (February 7, 2017)
>THE TOUCH OF DEATH – Barry and his team work to bring down Clive Yorkin (Matthew Kevin Anderson), a meta-human criminal who is methodically killing people by causing them to decompose at an accelerated rate. Joe becomes his next target, but it’s Iris who is caught in the crossfire. Barry mentors Wally and begins to elevate his training to another level.

13. Title Unknown
>Barry and his team journey to Gorilla City to help the benevolent Solovar (Keith David) in preventing a coup orchestrated by Barry's old enemy, Grodd (David Sobolov).

14. Title Unknown
>Barry relies on Wally and Jesse Quick to stop Grodd and his army, with the fate of the world hanging on the balance.

Duets (March 21, 2017)
>Barry joins forces with Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) to battle the Music Meister (Darren Criss), a meta-human who can control people's minds through song, before the entire world falls under his spell.

There'll be a hiatus after episode 12. Probably just a week or two. But maybe more.

10. The Legion of Doom (January 31, 2017)
>TAKING RISKS — The Legends are determined to find and rescue Rip, but first must focus on locating the Spear of Destiny. Stein finds the perfect person to help in his daughter, Lily, but knows involving her will be risky. Meanwhile, Merlyn and Darhk realize that Thawne is pitting them against each other.

11. Turncoat (February 7, 2017)
>A GOOD FIGHT — When The Legends find a new time aberration, they must travel to the winter of 1776 to protect George Washington and the American Revolutionary War. Unfortunately, things don’t go as planned, forcing Sara to send out Nate and Amaya to help. Meanwhile, Jax and Stein, who are busy protecting the incapacitated Waverider from their new enemy, are forced to step into roles that they don’t think they are prepared for.

12. Camelot/3000
>The Legends's efforts to secure the Spear of Destiny leads them to the mythical kingdom of Camelot, where they run afoul of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table.

There'll be a hiatus after episode 11. Probably just a week or two. But maybe more.

That yellow looks so unappealing on black skin.

But then again they all look bad.

11. Second Chances (February 1, 2017)
>TALIA AL GHUL TAKES OLIVER UNDER HER WING — In his quest to take down Kovar, Oliver gets help from a surprising source – Talia al Ghul. However, when she reveals what she wants from him in exchange, Oliver isn’t sure he can accept her help. Felicity attempts to hack the NSA to help free Diggle but when her online efforts are flagged, she faces off against an unknown adversary. Meanwhile, Curtis tells the team about a female vigilante, Tina Boland (Juliana Harkavay), he uncovered online who has been wreaking havoc all over the country.

12. Bratva (February 8, 2017)
>OLVIER RETURNS TO RUSSIA — A mission takes Oliver, Felicity and team to Russia, where they meet up with Oliver’s old friend, Anatoly (David Nykl). Meanwhile, fresh out of rehab, Lance returns to the mayor’s office ready to get back to work. However, when Susan asks for an interview to discuss his addiction, he balks and it’s up to Rene to help keep things on track.

13. The Spectre of the Gun (February 15, 2017)
>WILD DOG’S HISTORY IS REVEALED — A traumatic attack on City Hall triggers painful memories for Rene about his family. Oliver must deal with the perpetrator behind the attack and realizes the best way to do so is as Mayor Queen instead of the Green Arrow. Tensions run high in the Arrow bunker. Flashbacks reveal how Rene went from simple family man to the hero named Wild Dog.

Holy shit, a girl that's actually shorter than him

Im been living in a glass house actually.
But im more upset that they are continuing with these flashbacks and are using more of Batman's shit.
I thought they were over it after that wedding/training shit.

How tall is he, by the way?

>Barry and his team journey to Gorilla City to help the benevolent Solovar (Keith David) in preventing a coup orchestrated by Barry's old enemy, Grodd (David Sobolov).
I never would've believed that I would actually see Gorilla City in live-action. On TV no less.

Fuck WB. We'll never get anything this good because those assholes are so full of shit that they wouldn't know what fun is.

Gotta love those pits.

Who is the new bitch supposed to be

Why couldn't it be more about Oliver getting intel and less about muh Laurel

Why not unmask Prometheus when they were fighting and he was temporarily stunned by the diezapam

If Laurel ^ 2 escaped why didn't star labs say anything before she showed up in star city?

Oliver got on Felicity for letting Laurel go but not about her acting more like him. I thought that would be a big plot point and it so wasn't

Why train another black canary when Artemis literally just betrayed you

Why is Talia an archer and why is she looking for him and why wouldn't Ollie know about the league ever since season 1 ( I honestly don't remember if he knew about them at the first mention)

Who told Artemis all that info that Laurel ^2 spit out about the legends etc? Artemis? Did she even know such info?

Is the show actually getting better?

With a fucking bow and arrows
When do we get Damian Queen?

Soon as she can harvest him.

Can Earth Three Trickster be dropped into Arrow, just so we can end the pretense that this isn't Not Batman.

Guess Neil Patrick Harris was either too busy or too expensive.

Anarky and both Vertigos are pretty much Ledger's Joker ripoffs anyway.

Why does he have the robot hand in the past. Is he time traveling now too?

Ollie already has a son

Probably both.

Well Second Season of Series of Unfortunate Events is coming up and he's likely got a slate of Broadway productions.

But we need a good one.

He needs more speculatively adopted orphans.

Thawne picked up present day post-amputation Merlyn to join the Legion of Doom.

Or the likely reason he wasn't asked or a heartbreak is that he offered and was turned down.

I really doubt the CW wouldn't ask or would turn him down should he accept.

Then again, Darren Criss is a solid singer and I'm sure they'll have fun considering the characters Grant Gustin and him played on Glee.

Well, we had Peter motherfucking Stormare play Count Vertigo and he somehow was boring as fuck, so unless the writers change that's not going to happen.

Probably both. He's too big for shitty CW shows in any case.

Different actress?

He's got Heineken commercials do to.

Surprised he's not been in that fake doctor ad.

I just hope the shows budget is up to something that requires a lot of CGI Gorillas. hope they didn't overspend on Savitar. Still they look like they had fun filming it.
>instagram.com/p/BPlTz7nBUbD/

Minor tidbits of information

>The musical crossover will begin on SUPERGIRL and mostly take place on THE FLASH, and will feature performances by Grant Gustin, Carlos Valdes, Jesse L. Martin, Melissa Benoist, Jeremy Jordan, Victor Garber, John Barrowman and Darren Criss. It'll also feature a mix of original songs and famous music.

>There'll be more FLASH/LEGENDS OF TOMORROW crossovers now they're on the same night, and the Black Flash will return on the tail end on both show's current seasons and have an important role. Teddy Sears might not be able to play him due to commitments with 24: LEGACY, though.

>As previously rumored, Reverse Flash will pick up Captain Cold from before he joined the Legends to join the Legion of Doom, which means this pre-character development Snart will be the one disgusted with how soft Mick has gone.

>Kevin Smith will direct another episode of SUPERGIRL this season and has already been asked to participate in next year's four-night crossover event.

Nope, same girl.

>John Barrowman
Of course he will be in the musical episode. They would have had to chain him up somewhere to prevent him from just showing up on set randomly.

There isn't a single thing in this that I like the sound of.

>Barrowman just showing up on set as if it's the fucking Quiver

>getting cucked by destiny and immortals laws.

Just get Tony Todd back to voice him

what about pattycakes

I mean people would have thought Victor Garber was too big for CW shows. NPH is still a both a tv and movie actor though. In all likelihood they probably didn't even ask him. Although it seems likely he's a busy guy and they would have had to ask him well in advance of the timeline where they decide on things for these shows. I think it's something he would have at least considered reprising if he'd been asked and had the time.

Why? They are all famously good singers. Well except for Cisco's actor. But a quick youtube search can defend him.

My boy.

I never thought I'll say this, but I can use more Kevin Smith in my life

Longstanding dislike of Darren Criss, also it's starting to sound uncomfortably like a Glee reunion special. The prospect of multiple Flash/ LoT crossovers bothers me as well.

He actually does have (slightly) longer hair in newer set pictures.

Shit taste.

Lesbians don't do valentine day

Cool

WHERES LIV
I miss Izombie

Isn't the actor gay?

Not that that stops anything with the actual character.

What the hell is that? Some kind of elven scarecrow?

Nah, it just Ray Palmer

Barrowman!!!

Not that we know of.

He does have a certain flair to him, though.

i really appreciate the subtle detail in having eobard always wear his suit ring.

yeah on LOT s1 she was just a child back in the 60s, so she must be using the lazarus pit to make herself look young.

>hiatuses
>couple weeks after getting of a massive winter hiatus
i fucking hate how this shit happens every year, and it's purely done to manipulate what they end up showing during the sweeps week.

Man, I really like Wally's suit.

Nah, he should just put his hair in a ponytail.

>A Luther gets broken free
>Oh hey there is still another one walking around, let's just balance it out

I can't tell if the writers hate Black Canary or Katie Cassidy more, but it's pretty fucking obvious they hate one of em

I assume A Series of Unfortunate Events is really time consuming and putting him off makeup forever.

hmm she doesn't look nearly like a tranny like she usually does there

April.

Ollie did know about the League because he knew who they were when Sara mentioned that's who helped her. Other questions do need answers beyond "shitty writers" and Arrow looked like it was getting better for a few eps but it seems to be going downhill again IMO

so odds that the "crossover begins on Supergirl" is exactly like what happened with the invasion crossover and it's the last 5 seconds and literally the same scene that will be shown on Flash later?

>Music Meister (Darren Criss)
wew