What the fuck

opinion on this film?

I don't watch films

hard but good stuff

it was the mothers fault

Kevin had a singular vision.

I liked it a lot but I don't think I could ever watch it again.

WHy was Kevin half Asian?

Pretty good but I couldn't help but find the bow and arrow a bit silly. I know that's dumb to think considering it was the weapon of choice for millennia but you typically associate mass murderers with guns.

I loved his haircut so much I'm willing to get it like his again.

Much cooler and easier to acquire than a gun. It wasn't about the high score it was about the statement.

>Pretty good but I couldn't help but find the bow and arrow a bit silly.
In the novel he uses a crossbow.

I'd fuck a Ezra

I agree, it was such an annoyingly unrealistic plot point in an otherwise realistic movie. I'm fine with a movie going full meme in terms of symbolic or methaphoric imagery (like the end of Perfume), but the one-foot-in-the-door approach aggravates me.
You must have some serious mommy issues for that to be your takeaway. The kid is a complete sociopath from birth and actively fosters a good relationship with his father to spite the mother. Why do you think he didn't kill her and only killed his dad and sister? Because he had a monomaniacal goal to make his mother as miserable as possible, and, to his credit, succeeded with flying colors.

so im not the only one who thinks he's beautiful? I'm straight af but for some reason there's something about his face that looks oddly pretty.

>I'm fine with a movie going full meme in terms of symbolic or methaphoric imagery
what kind of symbolism and metaphoric imagery does this film have?

and yeah the kid is definitely messedup since birth and inherently hateful in a way that isn't normal at all. also holy fuck did the mother suffer.

Filthy frank is a real actor now?

When it released i remember reading that he used a bow because they didnt want people who watched it to focus on gun violence and gun control

Shite

Its shit.
Boring movie about a mom marketed as a school shooter kino.

I wonder how (((Ezra))) got the job.

By sucking dick, clearly

Always good for a Sup Forums argument.

All the edgy teens side with Kevin and blame the mother because fuck you mom. Everybody past that awkward 15yr old phase realises kevin was just a high functioning retard who thought being a twink meant he got life on easy street.

Spare the rod, spoil the child. And Kevin got plenty of rod once he was sent to big boy jail.

Not a bad one man show.

Anyone who was paying attention could tell right away that Kevin was a devil child, the mother is only to blame for not doing something drastic about it.