When's the next time he's going to review an animated movie?

When's the next time he's going to review an animated movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=knIroVvPZU4
youtube.com/watch?v=i_m_V3FYcww
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wonder if PBG will cameo in his next video

They made up, so it's possible.

When is Jontron going to do his political vlogs?

Honestly wouldn't mind, I'd love to hear more of his opinions. So long as it's on another channel of course.

Maybe he'll review something like Dark dungeons and again miss the point

>miss the point

What point? That shit was cringy and nonsensical as fuck. Unless it was satire.

Jon "Aryan" Jafari

...Wait, let me try this one again.

>All those people complaining about Jontron barely bat an eye over the shit Onision does
Fucking hypocrites

Onision is a feminist so it's okay?

What? Marrying a minor?

What? Emotionally abusing his wives?

What? Putting a video of his wife having a stroke on youtube?

Doesn't count!
Seriously though, fuck Onision.

>do everything wrong
>y-yeah sorry
If John actuallly makes up with that nigger like nothing happened then I have lost respect for him, and after such a strong showing from him.

Did Jontron go full Sup Forums?

Jon "Donald Grump" Jafari

No, he was pretty mainstream reasonable. He new the words though and he watches molomeme so he's probably still hiding his powerlevel, which is good.

Jon goes on livestream, talking about some of his conservative and classical liberal values. He didn't say anything that a normal person would find offensive, mostly just moderate stances on various different topics
Progressive loses their minds and unsub (He has gained more subs then lost)

Jon tried to say that well the comic was dumb while ignoring the film itself knew how silly the comic and was already doing what he was failing to do by making fun of the fear-mongering.

What happened?

Not FULL Sup Forums...

But he did:
>call liberalism "secular shariah law"
>say of abortion "the government should subsidise your mistakes"
>Say traps were gay
>Reveal he knew who George Soros was
>Drop several Sup Forums meme phrases
>Mock TYTs getting trolled by Alex Jones
>call the women's marchers insane

He was spilling over for around four and a half hours, he said and shit load I couldn't believe so that Sargon had to tell him to scale it back.

He's been radicalized.

Well according to PBG it wasn't over the Sargon stream. Apparently it was something from a long time ago that they agreed to keep private.

Never, he's a racist, homophobe and Trump supporter. I will never watch his stuff again.

So he was right?

SHOULDN'T subsidise

Is what I meant to say.

>Say traps were gay
HE IS WRONG AND I DISAVOW

Jontron went on an altright podcast and basically partook in an echochamber circlejerk for a few hours. That in of itself is fine, but then he started arguing with PBG and others on twitter.

He kicks he hornet nest more out of shits and giggles than anything else.

Good. youtube.com/watch?v=knIroVvPZU4

He has a tirade on Zootopia lined up once it wins or loses the Oscar.
Spoilers: Bellwether was right.

>sargon of blackdad
>altright

>Talking about Jontron after the recent events on Sup Forumsumblr
This isn't gonna end well.

Love the TYT utterly tone deaf as to why their election night coverage was getting so many views.

>Sargon had to tell him to scale it back
This never happened. Besides Sargon is a faggot who loses his nut the second someone diagress. His class politics are beyond the pale. Hur EAT DA RICH.
>low key recognises IQ differences in certain demographics
>says it doesn't matter (which is fine I don't think IQ is the be all or end all either)
>refuses to address which demographics other than left-right rich-poor

What's all this then?

>What's all this then?

No the recent events on Sup Forumsmblr you knob. I know about Jon

Sup Forumsmblr is just mad that Sup Forums is more racially diverse.

More like PBG started shit talking him on Twitter and didn't have the balls to @ him.
Ethan was the guy calling out PBG.

>call liberalism "secular shariah law"
He refered to sjwism.
>Say traps were gay
He didn't. He just didn't the meme and didn't know traps = trannies.

...What recent events?

Why did PBG feel the need to have a bitch fit about Jon?

Can someone explain this to me? I've seen pictures of these people floating around.

PBG did @ him tho.

That's because Onision is the biggest attention whore on YouTube. Ignoring him is what makes him suffer.

Because PBG's a decent human being.

No he didn't. Ethan responded saying "why don't you @ him" then he @ed him after.

Isn't he a Nazi tho?
Didn't he went on hangouts WIth alt right people?
Why don't you try to police the YouTuber with ten million subscribers?

Didn't he say he'd falled out with Jon long before this though?

Wonder what it was over.

>Egoraptor
>PBG
So they all were the ones on the wrong right?

John literally said nothing offensive. If you conceive it to be offensive than you are way too far off the deep end.

Shia LeBouf set up a web cam with the intention of people coming up and talking about how Trump is racist. Sup Forums obviously decided to troll the shit out of it and Shia got slapped with an assault charge after pushing a man who said Hitler did nothing wrong.

To save you 1 minute and 18 seconds of your time:
>why can't I say nigger in public, anymore?

Nothing about this is Sup Forums. Even my normie brother knows about Soros' machinations.

Sup Forumsacks have been raiding a livestream that had been going 24/7 and like half of them aren't even fucking white. It's cute to see the unity though nationalism with such an ironic global bent

They're Sup Forums trolls from He Will Not Divide Us.

Top 10 Anime Twist #5: Sup Forums is shockingly non-white.

>Isn't he a Nazi tho?
No

>Didn't he went on hangouts WIth alt right people?

No, Sargon has some pretty liberal values, he's just not off the deep end.

>Why don't you try to police the YouTuber with ten million subscribers?

I love how he gained more subs in the end.

Has Arin been silent on all this? That's pretty professional of him desu, not going on an autism meltdown on his social media like every other pootube personality.

No he is not
He is a counterfit pedwiepie

Eh, he'd probably do a better job of pointing out the differences between government plans and pointing out both the pros and cons of implementing certain actions by political officials.
You know something that the NEWS SHOULD BE FUCKING DOING INSTEAD OF BIASED BULL SHIT AND ONE SIDED OPINIONS BECAUSE THEIR TOO BUSY SUCKING THE COCKS OF THEIR BOSSES WHO IN TURN ARE SUCKING THE COCKS OF THE POLITICIANS/POLITICAL PARTIES AND CORPORATIONS.

To save you from reading this post.

>Stop hurting my fee fees!

So full Sup Forums then?

Probably not because when Arin and Jon broke up Arin was seen as the one standing on the wrong side, so yeah.

His wife commenting saying "Sometimes you can't deny the existence of karma". Conspiracy Grumps are back at it because of that tweet.

>didn't mention hitler being right and churchill being bought by the jews

No, he didn't go FULL Sup Forums.

Shhhhhhh user let me have this
Let me enjoy the fact that ecelebs are all coming against liberal assholes while the media and Hollywood throw a fit and cry themselves to sleep
It's all over now

>Mock TYTs getting trolled by Alex Jones
That was pretty funny. TYT is shit and they only thing that came out of it is Rubin eventually leaving and making his own show.

But no one ever knew what happened with that right?

Speaking of.

>differences between government plans and pointing out both the pros and cons

FUCKING THANK YOU! /This/ is what the news /should/ be for. Not censoring the truth so your political ideology looks better.

Jon "Ghetto Safari" Jafari

Source?

Apparently it was all Arin's dominatrix(wife)'s fault. The Yoko Ono of YouTube as they call it.

>TFW your apples and grapes are back in order.

What did she do?

Jon "just one protest more and he's prepping for war" Jafari has always been one of the very very few youtube 'creators' I have kept up with. Glad to see how things have turned out.

He acknowledged that the movie didn't take the comic very seriously though

Jon "ECH Reigh" Jafari

TYT being utterly tone deaf is their normal.

Made them split but no idea how.

The biggest loss in all that is that they never finished the Sonic 06 run and never will.

Fuck you jon, I do not watch your videos because you are black.

She fucked Jon. While Arin watched.

Where's the footage of this? I've gotta see it.

The common theory is that John's girlfriend and Suzy got into some sort of argument (evident that John's girlfriend said she hated Suzy on a livestream). There's another theory that Arin lost his cool at John's girlfriend for saying something about Suzy and John stepped in to defend his waifu's honor.

Wasn't John's girlfriend a nutter and the reason he moved to New York?

So by the latter Jon is a true gentleman and Arin is a cuck?

If it was true I guess you don't know exactly why Jon's gf hated Suzy, could be for a really stupid reason.

Look in Youtube for he will not Divide us, fun shit. Asian guy is Jackie Sup Forums

Wasn't this fucker going to quit?

>Skub is pretty good

>I hate skub.

>any of these being remotely Sup Forums
and you wonder why they call this place "Sup Forumsmblr. Also, Sup Forums hates Sargon the same way Sup Forums hates Shapiro and anyone else that don't align to their skewed stormfaggotry world view.
You broadening what's considering Sup Forums only helps them.

Just search youtube for HWNDU pol or kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=i_m_V3FYcww

It was a meme, he deleted his second channel which he didn't even use.

Sure, if you believe in "the struggle".

Oh hey, it's my favorite type of image WHERE YOU CAN'T FUCKING READ

>Onision
Who?

No. He let everyone get carried away with thinking he'd delete his channel when they couldn't figure out he was talking about JackSepticeye2

I can read it fine, you need glasses my friend.

One of those emo haired vloggers that has a shit ton of fan girls.

Jon was reasonable on Sargon's stream. Sure he spouted a few dank memes, but it's because he's been getting a lot of shit from SJWs. He was a Bernie supporter but likes Trump more than Hilary because anti-establishment. Jon is just kind of centrist that hates the authoritarian left.

>women
why do they enjoy ruining friendships, anyway?
does it give them some kind of rush?

A guy who makes a living off YouTube for talking about his incredibly bad relationship and being the biggest contrarion imaginable