Is this true?

Is this true?

Sup Forums is literally two blocks down ya dingus.

Well, it IS a fantasy setting.

thats a video game so its all fantasy so who cares?

I think the last game i saw say the sexes arent equal in their fantasy lands was pillars of eternity

Yes, considering the Realms consist regularly of small dumbass warriors taking on unbelievably strong creatures.

When both characters can lift 20 tonnes with their super strength, a couple extra either way doesn't matter. That seems fine

Even then, it has no effect on gameplay except for the priest insinuating you suck cock for coins

One of the better ones is M&B: Warband, where gender and nobility make a big difference in how others perceive you. Trying to get anywhere as a non-noble female especially on harder difficulties where you can't just casually 100v300 for fame is pretty difficult.

No cliches about men being stronger and women being more skillful or anything. It's not insulting to women or implying they're shitter than men. It explains it's just the culture

this is not even remotely Sup Forums material

no, girls are always better in everything

>Girls were made second.
>Humanity 2.0.
Probably.

If only Adam didn't chase off Lilith with his dickery. We could all be superior clay people instead of inferior clay-rib people

Well consider the moon landing.

They chose three MEN to go to the moon, while all the women took the same tests and got similar scores, even excelled the men in some cases, but weren't allowed in the end because of their sex. They are collectively called the Martian 13, and are named Myrtle Cagle, Jerrie Cobb, Janet Dietrich, Marion Dietrich, Wally Funk, Sarah Gorelick, Jane “Janey” Hart, Jean Hixson, Rhea Hurrle, Gene Nora Stumbough, Irene Leverton, Jerri Sloan and Bernice Steadman. Sally Ride eventually became the first woman in space in 1983.

So take THAT, FEMALES

>Sally Ride eventually became the first woman in space in 1983.
Amerifat get out

Yes.

We're winning the culture wars

>American education

>Tfw when we nearly could never get drunk.

Oh great Russians hacked my post to make me look bad. AGAIN.

It's okay user. Your posts are the greatest. Everybody says so. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.

20 years after Tereshkova had her orbits.
Jeez America, don't you learn anything in school?

no they aren't, and you still have a dick

>can excel
>can
Yes, a good portion just don't usually. Such is life.
Give it time for current social bullshit to shift into different social bullshit, gap might close. Or not, I'm not psychic. I mean anything's possible right now.