AND
CARTOONS

A U T I S M
F
T
I
F
A

I wish I lived in a world were people didn't feel the need to corrupt everything with their politics.

>SJWs giving the left a bad name

That won't make you look like a group of retards...

>anti racist
>good night white pride

I wonder who these anti white people are referring to, Canadians, Germans, Russians, English, Italians, or is it just Americans? I'm confused by their outrage.

link or GTFO

>they went through the effort of editing amethyst's face into a grrrr angry and sewious expression

You can't be racist against white people now. Also, violence in politics is also acceptable now. Shits going to hell in a hand basket fast.

wtf I hate liberals now

Sadly everything is politics, that's why we escape it with cartoons and shitposting.

B-b-but blacks can't be racist!

And yet they lived behind a fence for how long?

Check your sources ya crazies.

Well I certainly am glad I never bothered to watch any of this cartoon.

>pretending not to understand the connotations of "white pride"
go home, Sup Forums

The irony hurts.

At least u Slavs are safe
>inb4 not white

this

Can't beat the champ

It's a fucking children's cartoon

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

The most strange part about this is that if you say they both are racist then you're a racist. the fuck happened? How did everything get so topsy turvey?

Reminder that doing things that make you feel good doesn't mean they're the right thing to do.

Reminder doing things that feel bad might be the right thing to do at the time to help things get better.

>Acting like I was talking about white pride.

Go home Tumblr. Actually, don't even go there. Go get lost in the wilderness somewhere, we don't want you as part of society, you're making everything worse.

I'm a burger american user, I guess I'm one of these evil white devils that everyone is protesting. I think that's why when I ask said question that I can never get a straight answer.

There's being against fascism, and there's being Antifa, just like thinking that black lives matter, and being a part of the group BLM

The post you were quoting was though, so it's your fault for not qualifying.

Children's cartoons are all about teaching morals. It is moral to teach that Trump and his ilk are wrong.

It's a children's show like My Little Pony is, it's intended for children, but the majority of the fan base is 20+ year old men.

What will these people do when su doubles down on its pacifist ideology as we all know it will.

hahahahaa oh wow
pic related i guess

I wish I lived in a world where Sup Forums had a filter to detect and ban anyone who tried to start a thread with a screencap of a social media post.

>that pic
Welp, so long sides. Have fun in space.

To be fair usual context of Black Power tends to be trying to find pride of oneself and race without inherently supremacist rhetoric linked to it, mostly due to the fact it was popularized in a time in which they were legitimately fighting for equal rights. While there's no real similar connotations to the other, typically just hate and supremacist groups. Not to imply that Black Supremacists or Separatists who hate whites don't exist.

Whoever is allowed to join up with Neo-nazis and the klan

pretty sure there's no "left" left

Antifas should stay on their side of the wall.

So, literally everyone then? Give Neo Nazis enough cash or something else they want and they will allow you to join their ranks regardless of the origin of your birth or the tone of your skin.

Boy I'm glad we don't live in the time line where they went with garnet's original design and gave her a Muslim hijab

power + prejudice = racism

blacks have no power therefore never racists whereas whites have all power therefore never not racist

>Black Power tends to be trying to find pride of oneself and race without inherently supremacist rhetoric linked to it,

I believe this /use/ to be the case, but it certainly isn't anymore. You literally have these groups of people marching through the street chanting "fuck white people" and demanding dead cops.

And yes, I fully understand the argument some have against this saying "They don't represent the movement", but if that's true than who the hell does represent the movement?

There never was any in USA.

Racism
/ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

>Time line
Time doesn't move in lines user, it moves in circles. This is why clocks are round

Like literally everything else on Sup Forums

Cartoons are targeted at all ages demographics now. People are getting sick of the "le edgy grimdark" themes in mainstream entertainment so anime, cartoons, sitcoms, and Disneyshit is gaining mainstream popularity.

>Give all of your political opponents a label making it easier to demonize them
>Riot and destroy property to disrupt businesses of those you don't like
>Justify violence against anyone you don't like
Totally doesn't sound like Nazis right? Facism can only be done by the right wing

Can a black person be racist to a Native American or Asian before? I've certainly seen that.

Jews on average have a higher income bracket than whites, and are over proportionally represented in corporations and the media. Can whites be racist against them?

>hating cops is the same thing as hating white people

But a circle is a line

....This thread.

Did you not read the part directly before that?

So your anti-racist movement is built on the fundamental assumption that black victim-hood and white supremacy are absolute and unchangeable?

Then just disagree and learn to argue instead of violently sperging out and destroying property and assualting people who disagree with you
Something something the facists of the future something something antifacists

I refuse to believe this is serious and just a case of poe's law.

I Will fucking fight you for that goddammit, circles are not lines.

I'm hispanic, and yes

Black people can be very very very racist.

You draw a line in a circle and a circle comes out, it's a line, but it's just also a circle. Not hard to understand.

Oh fun!

A fusion of two things that I sincerely hate from the pit of my stomach.

>It's a 14 year-old white kids act like they're being persecuted thread

Oh boy, really Sup Forums-related.

You shut your nigger mouth you uneducated piece of shit.

Antifas are autists confirmed!

>tfw you got to seduce some dumb Antigua bimbo and right in the middle of sex screamed SEIG HEIL at the top of your lungs

Got kicked in the nuts and had to get home naked, but it was worth it

>It's an anyone that is living in America during 2017 is persecuted on any structural way thread.

Oh boy, really Sup Forums-related.

You are literally persecuting them in your post.

You got all that from some silly pins someone made for SU on twitter, huh?

I want off of this ride

Ya blew it, lad

No, a line has two points on it while a circle does not, the moment the two ends connect it stops being a line and becomes a circle. Meet me in the parking lot after work, we're doing this today you little jerk.

Cut the gems, space war now!
youtube.com/watch?v=W5KckytsmPA

Now, now, let's all get past our differences and about the more important topic..

>Plowing Larz's mum.

D E V I L I S H
This thread has nothing to do with Sup Forums except reconfirming that most SU fans are shitlibs. And shitlibs are violent when they don't get their way.