Any Shang-Chi fans here? Do you guys have a recommended list for him?

Any Shang-Chi fans here? Do you guys have a recommended list for him?

I've been told to read his 70's run, but I also wanted something more modern to read afterwards, to know what was he up to recently, since in the events since House of M, I only see him as practically a cameo in Infinity.

It's pretty much just cameos. :(

There was the four issue "Deadly Hands" mini Where they fridged Leiko Wu.. Most recently was the battle world four issue mini where Shang's a bit of a drunkard, and is trying to train Shadow Kat to use channel her powers via Kung-Fu. His father is an amalgamation of Fu-Manchu and The Mandarin, and the tale is set in K'un-Lun with shaolin style reimaginations of Marvel characters. It's great and I wish it was longer.

Well shit. Already read the 2014 mini, and was wondering where to read his stuff with the clones and shit, since it doesn't happen in there or Infinity.

>where Shang's a bit of a drunkard
Well shit, I gotta find that one now.

>I also wanted something more modern to read afterwards

No you don't.

His 70s comic has the overall best art and layouts of any comic in history.

Read the entire 110 or so issues. In order. It's an absolute fucking masterpiece. downloads here:

Ah, for that, check out Avengers World and Time Runs Out.

It's called Secret Wars: Master of Kung-Fu

Not sure from the thumbnail but I think I only saved this page for an obscure waifu.

That should give you an idea of what to expect from the book.

Looks overly wordy, and writer back then were not good with words.

>implying they're not worse now

For the most part they're less wordy, they've kinda learned when to shut and and let the artist do his job but you still get a bunch of them that can't stop monologuing and have bad dialogue. These are the bad writers though.

Aw, come on, there has to be something good recently. Also, I'm reading Master of Kung Fu from readcomics.net, but thanks, I'll check that out in case I miss any issue; and then already have a link for Deadly Hands of Kung Fu.

He was in that Asian superhero team up recently. He was also added to future fight, so I guess he is in Iron Fist. He could always get something, again.

All the stuff written by Doug Moench. I honestly don't think he's been handled that well outside of Moench. I think the only post-MOKF comic that wasn't written by Moench that I liked was the Secret Wars MOKF miniseries.