Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_59dVv5aQlw#t=40m25s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

TERMINAL adorability

>Phase 1: think he's just a pretty-boy from chick flicks
>Phase 2: realize he's actually a pretty good actor
>Phase 3: discover that he's pretty funny and down-to-earth in interviews
>Phase 4: you're watching movies just to see Goose's performance, that you wouldn't be interested in if he wasn't in them
>Phase 5: you're reading up on Goose's background, history, and personal life, discovering that none of it is just a front, he is truly kind and pure of heart, awkward and vulnerable
>Phase 6: you realize that the normies don't understand Goose like you do, his movies all flop at the box office, he really needs your support and protection
>Phase 7: just thinking about the Goose makes you smile, and you realize you're in big, big trouble

How far along are you?
Reminder: The goose is not for sexual

how can one man be so kino :)

Overrated

Race traitor manwhore faggot. Nothing else to say.

back to Sup Forums, get over it, gosling is kino

Gosling has a very nuanced acting style, if any. I've seen Drive and 2049. Is he just a Sup Forums meme or am I a pleb?

>tfw gooseposting is the only thing that makes me genuinely smile
idk what i'll do when he dies ;_;

he'll live forever bc of ur quads

I cant imagine a world without him and i am not even gay.Also nice quads, blessed user

The Nice Guys is underrated goosekino

I think his career is over after BR 2049 just flopped. He's gonna have to go back and do chick flicks again to scrape by for another few years.

How fast do you usually expect actors to make movies in order to consider their careers alive?

I want to see Refn and Goose work together one more time before I die desu

me too, user. and hopefully it'll be better than only god forgives but aesthetically look just as good

Isn't Goose going to be part of the new Refn movie that's coming out in like 2 years?

This.
Title?

i hope his wife lets him fuck around aslong as he is discreet about it, because otherwise wtf are you doing marrying an older woman!

The Avenging Silence
Nothing major known about it yet, the Goose thing is a rumor that I'd like to be true though

Phase 4 tbqh

>The Avenging Silence
Sweet. Refn is on a winning streak in my book. Hopefully it continues and goose is part of it.
Thanks user.

refn knows that the third time with the goose will be the charm

I always thought Goose was a man with a heart of pure gold, but seeing him an the others bully Eissenberg in that interview made me think whether it's not just a front. He is a good actor after all.

what interview

THR Actors Roundtavble youtube.com/watch?v=_59dVv5aQlw#t=40m25s

I've timestamped them making fun of him

After Eisenburg bullied that female reporter, can you really blame a Real Human Bean for being unkind to him?

Only phase 2, but I am aware of latter phases.

>That redbox with 6 drive posters
This is too much

Yes, that interview was setup like this for "comedic" purposes even though it comes out as cringe. Besides, that interviewer was shit. Doesn't compare to plebs like Franco and Ruffalo making fun of Eissenberg because he wants to do a good job.

You might also notice that every film on the kiosk is a goose film.

>Having Eisenberg as a husbando
Hah, take a look at this guy

I don't, I just think they were dicks to him.

Sure, kid

The Goose is truth

See the GOSLING of enormous girth!
With his spell he holds the earth
His thought is slow but always kind; he holds us all within his mind
On his back all vows are made; he sees the truth but mayn't aid.
He loves the land and loves the sea, And even loves an autist like me

Is this the chickthread?

Are you actually a biggest autist than Eissenberg?

sell out.

>tfw ywn know that feel when your favourite actor is a beta who gets bullied by superior men

feels good

This so much

Who cares? It's just bants

Just watched it tonight. It was a good time all around. Very fun. Goose did good.

What is it like to be held by him?

INTERLINKED

Can someone post the greentext where someone pretents to be Gosling's character in Drive for five years?

I really, really, really want this to be true.
Always makes me giggle.

>The goose is not for sexual
Can I non-sexually pet and caress his penis?

Heterosexual Phase. Not on the list :(

This
Ryan Gosling is not even close to making me question my sexuality

Wow, what an asshole

Hey, bro, why'd you lie?
>discover that he's pretty funny and down-to-earth in interviews
>discovering that none of it is just a front, he is truly kind and pure of heart, awkward and vulnerable
He is another Hollywood jackass. Are you Ryan and you're self promoting on Sup Forums?

Kek, nobody thinks he's an asshole except (you)

the goose is a nice man, damn it!

Please don't talk down about the goose. He's a good boy.

>Joins in some kind-hearted laughter
>WOW WHAT AN ASSHOLE

It's almost like you think the Goose is a woman

Of course it's a front, he's a fucking actor. Literally paid for lying.

Eisenberg is a fag. AIM me when it's somebody more respectable

Eisenberg pls go

What phase does "writing erotic fanfiction about Goose and Ana De Armas" fit into?

He's a typical Hollywood cunt. I don't know where this memes about him come from, must've hired some millennial PR agent to shill him on imageboards.

>All this Goose hateposting
It's okay, people deal with step 10 in different ways

haha, that would be funny. You should post a bit haha

>told my therapist about my admiration of the goose
>she unironically told me I could be like him

Memes are real

Phase 8

what else did she say

>that
>bullying

grow a pair you betas, they're just guys being guys - happens all the time: you tell an embarrassing story from the past and your buddies laugh a bit at you, but it's not mean or anything - shit's funny.

Tumblrettes love him because he's so quirky and non-threatening and nu-males like him because he has a patchy beard, greasy skin and receding hairline just like them.

She was just like 'so what would it be like to be Ryan Gosling? How do you think he approachs interpersonal relationships?'. I kept laughing because she was basically saying 'imagine acting like the driver and how much better you would be'.

So which one is it, you wanna be him or you wanna fuck him?

A mixture of both.

That's pretty fucking funny. She's pretty much trying to get you to set up a superior ideal and try and achieve that.

so she's telling you to be a brooding loner?

You should tell her about Sup Forums next

>try to act like the goose and get a driver vibe
>can't sustain eye contact

Seriously how are you supposed to look at some girl's eyes for more than 10 seconds at a time and have them stare right back at you. This shit feels so stressful and inconfortable jesus.

Is it possible to get a restraining order against an entire anonymous forum board? Asking for a friend ;)

Just go back to tumblr, nobody will follow you

ask a lawyer. most do free consultations

Just smirk, raise your eyebrows, and scoff little from the nose then look broodingly into the distance whenever you can't keep maintaining eye contact. Always act like you know something everyone else doesn't.
I'm sure it'll work out bud.

phase 3

good thread

Post it.

The most important part about imitating the Goose is that he has a resting smile face. It's very subtle but it works.

Its also important to not be a fat, ugly loser.

He plays the same quiet TWAT in every role. Just a handsome hack.

>Phase 8: discover he was born in London, Ontario Canada, like Justin Bieber

This, I also want to see Gosling direct another movie

Lost River is extremely underrated kino with a hefty helping of Christina Hendricks mommykino

>I've only seen Drive and Blade Runner

>mfw he got fat - 210 pounds - for The Lovely Bones, and then didn't end up in the movie

What about the gooze?

What about those doobse ?

Makesmywillyfeelsillyitis

>at Phase 5 you discover he believes women should dominate men and was a spoiled child actor who never had any difficulties his whole life
How can I relate to him now?

>>Phase 1: think he's just a pretty-boy from chick flicks
If la la land was the best of these I'll never watch them. I really enjoyed all the others, they always have some kind of "deep" or "mindfuck"; it's almost as if he chooses them with this in mind.