John: Welcome...to Jurassic Park!

>John: Welcome...to Jurassic Park!
>Grant: More like Jurassic fart *braaaaaaaaaaaaaaap* That was 200 million years in the making, John

Excellence. You're gonna go far in life.

It's exactly the time of night for this post to be kino. Well done.

That thing must have a, what, 20 to 30 foot dick?

Well said, Sup Forums becoming the bastard of Sup Forums and Sup Forums has it's upsides.

I'm not laughing hard, but I have a continuous chuckle that's been lasting for several minutes now

Kek

Best thread on Sup Forums right now

Disregard that, I'm starting to laugh hard now

Where were you when the best thread of the past few months was posted

Why?

On a board other than Sup Forums, same as you.

life uh.......

.... ..
Finds a way

turns out alejandro's chili and sea bass doesn't agree with grant any more than computers do

Australians are so fucking dumb holy shit

>the virgin user vs the chad australian

kek

based night Sup Forums brap poster

Now that the dust has settled, why was that fat fuck with the whip cream dna cans such a fucking dork

very nice

>turn into thread
>suddenly brap even though i wasn't feeling gassy
well done

I've wasted my life

spared no expense

for you

Lmao

I saw one like this once but she started pissing all over him and then she shit her pants and it was chunky diarrhea so it poured all over the insides of her transparent leggings but it also seeped through and dripped all over then she farted again and it was wet as fuck, sent a small geyser shooting out of her ass and through the fabric, I can only imagine the smell

we cocked a BBC-Rex at 40 inches

newman!

>your five minutes into sea bass and chill and he gives you this look

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

When you gotta go, you gotta go.

how do I, as limp dicked jewboi, dare I say, even compete?

Write the dinosaur version of this

I wonder how one comes up with something like this

None of us can compete with the superior dino race, my semitic brother

DNA, more like CIA

Just posted and already underrated

write the chili and sea bass version of this

BRAP POSTING
YAGG POSTING
I DONT WANNA TALK ANYMORE
I LEFT MY STRANGER THINGS CRITIQUE ON THE DANCE FLOOR

Woah

How exactly did grant get all of this out of his ass within 1 minute?

who wore it better?

CIA from the original French rips

>You have to eat ALL OF IT
Or however that Zelda bird deviantart comic goes

based neetblog

If this actually happened in the movie it would be the funniest moment in cinema of all time

that's because he gave Grant the Chilean sea bass, as a joke. It's been in the fridge for over a month.

it did though