OH NO CHRONIC DEPRESSION IS BACK WHERE I HAVE NO MOTIVATION TO WATCH OR DO ANYTHING

OH NO CHRONIC DEPRESSION IS BACK WHERE I HAVE NO MOTIVATION TO WATCH OR DO ANYTHING.

Any movie recommendation that may help?

I just masturbate 6 times in a day and lurk Sup Forums until I'm about to gauge my own eyes out

>I just masturbate 6 times in a day
my dick has been sore on the side for a year and hasn't gotten better. Doctors say there is nothing wrong. Don't wanna fap too much to cause more pain

get a prostate massaging wand

Go to >>/ck/, get inspired and try to make a complicated dish while posting updates in a thread. Will probably cause alot of smiles.

>depressed
>masturbating
Gosh, I envy you guys. When my depression hits, my dick doesn't even work.

Watching Bronson makes me want to do push ups.

>start masturbating
>have depression
>cumming doesn't work
>you feel much worse after masturbating
>you just wait for your dick to work again, to keep the circle flowing
I hate my life, just kill me finally. I can't take this shit anymore.

if you're having persistent pain you 100% need to get a second opinion

>have a horrible week in college
>finally weekend
>sleep only 5 hours and feel an imense feeling of dread
sighs

You all need jobs

JUST

80's action star gets old, fans shocked

>sleep 10 hours and feel an imense feeling of dread

It's gouge you dumb cunt

Crazy Murder

Clean your room, do "improvement" stuff you have a control over, however minuscule it is.

oh god i have the exact same thing, my thesis is killing me

> WHERE I HAVE NO MOTIVATION TO WATCH OR DO ANYTHING
You were motivated to shitpost on /tv though

mine works but the amount i unload is pathetic. only going back 5 years i was cumming 6-10 healthy webs into/onto my gf and around 4-6 just masturbating, now it's lucky to get 2.

this helps. clean place = somewhat clean mind. my place was a fucking tip yesterday but i decided to clean it all up, clean all the stains off the floors, polish shit. now i have a nice place to feel shit in rather than a shit place to feel even shittier in.

If you have indeed chronic depression, NOTHING will help. See a psychiatrist and get some anti-depressants.

Read a book nigger, it's the only untainted frontier left. I recommend Warlock of the Magus World.

that was the same case with me too before I started jackin off to cunny

>lose all energy and will half way through and feel somewhat satisfied
THERE'S NO ESCAPE

I do that, I'm in a such a hole that a brief underwhelming (often absent) orgasm is addictive. I'm smarter than this but not emotionally...

legal?