Sheep and Wolves

I remember seeing a preview of it here a while back. Now that it's out proper, what's Sup Forums's opinion on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/ovrVvtR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The question on everyone's mind
do they fuck?

You'll have to be more specific?

I don't want to to watch something with such wrong and lazy character design.

Honestly it's surprisingly good. Decent watch. The only flaws?

1) The forced propaganda moral about a Man having to grow up and prove it by being married. Yeah fuck off with that junk, marriage is a death sentence for men and even in Russia where this film was made marriage is a death sentence. Fuck marriage propaganda.

2) The scene where the Sheep saved the wolves because "If we kill them? We'll be just as bad! We're supposed to be the good guys!"

That aside this film is alright. Thought the protagonist would be lame, but he's actually good. He knows how to fight legitimately, had actual leadership qualities like when he assembled the sheep for warfare, and was a total Wing Man to the beta sheep so that he gets his love interest.

And yes, you all will want to fuck Bianca the wolfess.

Am I blond or is there no rule 34 of this?

looks like furfag shit

So typical Sup Forums shit then.

Dunno yet, gotta vodlocker or kisscartoon it...

Also does anyone know what the gypsy is supposed to be? Rabbit? Squirrel? Some mix of the two? I honestly can't tell anymore.

That was definitely not a question on my mind

but now it is

>mfw the closing song is Rick Astley
>mfw the English dub was the biggest buildup to a rickroll ever

>blond
You know, that statement works almost as well.

What about that rabbit?

Oh, what even the fuck...they actually used that song??

English Dub team joke most likely.

What about the rabbit? There are no Female Bunnies in this film.

... That's even worse than the ending to The Nut Job.

What is the gypsy/fortune teller? Besides hot?

No one knows what animal species she is.

So I'm not the only one then? What the fuck is she? And why does she make my dick hard?

arashi no yoru ni did it better

Bro, watching it now: she's a fuckin rabbit. Big-ass feet, buck teeth, ears down to the middle of her back, and a scut? That's a damn rabbit.

Yeah but the red coloration and the black hands say Squirrel. Also no bunny ears Which is why I'm so confused.

The ears are pulled back like a ponytail. When she hops into her cart, her ears are upright above the counter she's hiding behind. She has a rabbit scut, no squirrel tail.

>no reptiles
Fucking trash

Wrong region. South America would be more suitable for that.

She chugs an alcoholic drink and exclaims "That'll put hair on your hare!" Cute.

so is this movie on kiss cartoon?

Yes.

I want to die

K Im watching it

Wow
It really isnt that bad

Didn't see it.
Would fug the female wolf and ewe.
That rabbit in your pic might also get it.

>marriage is a death sentence
Married man of 5 years here.
Getting married has been one of the best things I have ever done. Why are so many young fags afraid of marriage?

Probably because if ever a divorce happens, it's the guy that gets screwed over paying alimony. At least I think that's what user's saying.

Alright so after watching this movie I came to a logical conclusion

I want to fuck the female wolf AND the ewe

no

That was my highschool graduation

After 6 fucking years in the, one of the (meme-savvy) teachers decided to Rickroll us at the end of the ceremony, god I loved that man

Wait until she files for divorce. It's not even a matter of "if", but "when". THEN you'll get it.

post the cute sheep girl

I know at least one of you autists took high res shots of her

imgur.com/ovrVvtR

Yea, divorce is 100% guaranteed of all marriages that's why there are no couples that die together.

If you picked up your future wife in a night club, you had the divorce coming.

link it plz/

It's not about picking the wrong woman but that countries all around the globe, except for a few, have it set up so that women no matter how good their nature ALWAYS have the legal option to destroy their husbands on a mere whim.

The risk is not worth it.

fucking amazing

Well that was fast.

I noticed that some scenes, the English redub syncs with the lip movements and others they are totally off. Did they half ass the lip movements?

I didnt notice
But surprisingly the animation is actually really fucking good

Well no arguments about that.

Fuck the what is this what?

Why not one more available...and better looking?

that is some serious fuckin' sameface syndrome right there.

post the cute ewe

fuck the left, kill the right, marry bianca