/stg/ - Stranger Things General

Redpill me on this, goy.

Let's pretend we are Rotten Tomatoes.

What Tomatometer score would you give to Season 1?
85%

What Tomatometer score would you give to Season 2?
75%

Then let's compare our scores to the real thing.

Reminder that having more than one waifu will destroy your laifu

>Choosing a cokehead pervert over a straight arrow Chad
Goddamn Nancy

S1 like Late 70s, early 80s.

S2 low 70s

So is it possible that the mind flayer is still active in our world? When he gets excorcism'd out of will it just sort of flies off into the air, I got the impression it was going to go and set up shop somewhere else in our reality.

They said season 2 would be scarier. It wasn't scary at all. It didn't try at all. Why are they allergic to spooky?

I think it was a bit more serious? Scarier however, no for sure.

>implying hot women don't always go for the mysterious drug provider methhead bf

to those who haven't watched season 2, yet.

My advice: don't ever watch it. If you do it will ruin Season 1 for you and you can never watch it again and really enjoy it.

t. Someone who hasn't watched season 2

It's not that bad.

Why because you're a fag that's attracted to Millie Bobby Brown?

he might be "playing" a chad in the show but we all know ugly pricks like him would be beta irl

Bob no

Calm down beta

kek mirrors doesnt like u either huh?

I just watched the first episode and it was really boring . does it get any better?

I regret watching it. Just wanted to share my thoughts.

t. virgin

The show has no peaks. It's all a flat line.

its get worse and worse and worse and worse and worse

...and then you feel like someone punched you in the gut and you want to puke.

Because of him being cast as Cannonball in New Mutants, I didn't even remember that this dummy was a Brit.

The show sure loves the word SHIT doesn't it? If you're a kid that says SHIT a lot you're also a kid that says FUCK a lot. Yet there's no a single f-bomb. Hmmm.

>foreshadowing

I’m only half way through and the only parts I like so far are Mike, Joyce and Hopper

Season 2 was pretty forgettable.

Anyone starts to dislike Steve this season? They turned him into a whiny bitch instead of a chad
Now even Mike is more of a chad than him

he looks super suave with glasses though

Steve and Billy are literally /ourguys/

This 100%. Hopefully this will save at least one person.

>Everyone in town has a Reagan/Bush '84 poster hanging up

Conservative propaganda!

Billy's dad is /ourguy/. Billy is a faggot.

I forgot Mike was even in the show after a while.

Steve comes good this season. His interactions with the kids late season are probably the best bit of this trainwreck.

What I want to know is why introduce so many new and pointless characters? You could erase pretty much every single new character from the show and it wouldn't affect anything at all. That's the whole vibe in S2. Introduce a bunch of new characters with story arcs that go absolutely no where, meanwhile leave no time to actually continue to develop existing characters and plot points so that overall you're left with a meandering mush of dead ends and weak conclusions.

Really disappointing.

Sup Forums BTFO'D

>suggests they erase best girl

Billy drives a great camaro,respects his father who is a veteran,listens to great rock music,hates black people,is a chad with great game,cares deeply for that brat and doesnt want her to get blacked and will avenge steve by banging nancys mom,how is he not /ourguy/?

I knew the Max stuff wasn't happening (I'm surprised Lucas wasn't friendzoned too) but it sucked that all the girls at the dance treated him so shitty.

Maybe he aimed too high with the first girl

>S1
20%
>S2
Haven't seen but probably the same shlock

Billy reminds me of those angry teens that ran over kids with their car in the Toxic Avenger

Did S2 kill all the hype and momentum this show had going for it? Because frankly I couldn't care less about S3.

I feel like that would've been pretty ubiquitous in 80's Indiana

Are you kidding? Steve is by far the MVP this season.

Dude goes toe to toe with multiple Demodogs with nothing but a baseball bat. Not only that but he was a great big brother to Dustin and was great looking out for the kids. They tried to shit on him but everything just made him look better and made Nancy and Johnathan look like assholes.

I'm pretty sure somebody, maybe Dustin's mom, had Mondale in the yard while we see Reagan in Mike and Nancy's yard.

Season 1 was shit. Did you really fall for the massive shill campaign with tv hosts telling you it was the first time children have ever acted?

Up to like episode 4 or something, clear obvious fucking black dude white girl plotline yet AGAIN

Racist Chad to top it all off

What a fucking shitshow, leftists need to be hung

I don't get people that bitch about nothing all day
You'll get an ulcer like that

Constant blatant propaganda about ethnically cleansing white people pisses me off

Cute red head girl, rarest human specimen on the planet getting fucking destroyed by one of the sub Saharan hoard

Fuck off with this shit

Thank god it's not real. White people are the least likely to get involved with those apes. That's why (((they))) have to push it so hard.

Mike lashing out at Jim Hopper was the best piece of acting in this season

I've never seen a half black half asian before.

How do people still not understand what the tomatometer is? I don't understand how people cannot just fucking understand.

>the eternal Anglo strikes again

Yeah, I imagine behind closed doors they must have something like 5+ seasons approved so they spent a lot of time making room for sequel territory in this season.

I lost interest around ep 8. Skipped ep7 obviously, but I just cant stand joyce the psychosis lady. Shes a fucking witch that should be killed.

>multiple relationships between white people in the show
>literally just 1 mixed race relationship
>this amounts to ethnic cleansing
Boy you are retarded

They literally made hi girl dump him for a cokehead weirdo

Tiger Woods

Asian plus black basically evens out and makes a white person mentally and physically but not aesthetically

>things that exist aren't real because they hurt your feelings

the absolute alt-SJW state of this board

Which honestly just made Nancy and Johnathon look like assholes. If their intent was to make it seem like Steve lost or did something wrong then they completely failed

Oh so it's just a fucking coincidence again like always

Never ever is a white girl with dark features. It's always a blonde or redhead, aka best purest example of white we can defile

That guy ugly? Is that the thing called murrican delusion? the state of existence where 60% of your people are overweight and mongrels, and you still think that hollywood stars represent the regular population? Its called being dumb as fuck

I watched S1 on release without hearing a single thing about it and was genuinely pleased with the overall experience.

It was novel and interesting enough to smooth over the fact that it is basically ghostbusters/et/goonies repackaged and buffered with nostalgic references. It kept my interest through to the finale.
It didn't deserve the endless praise and hype but it was decent.

S2 is what happens when you hype the shit out of a decent first season and ask two nostalgia hacks to craft something more original and actually develop characters. You can't just rip off and reference that stuff, you actually have to be a competent writer... Which is why S2 fell totally flat.

Are you autistic by any chance?

it's posts like these that make me wish white genocide was real

This. Max, Mike, Will and Steve are the only reason I won't drop this garbage. I'm so tired of Eleven, Lucas and Dustin bullshit.

He has a large forehead m, large nose and big wide chin
I worry this is how Finn will look like in the future

Are you non white by any chance?

Fuck off, sick of seeing this shit. I'm fine with black people, but fucking stop this interfacial bullshit. I'm sure chinks get pisses when they see white dude Asian female. It's fucking pathetic.

>Hardly any set-up for S3
>Just a shot showing that the Mind Flayer is still trapped in the Upside Down
>Episode 7 feels like it was meant to be the set-up for a spin-off revolving around Eight and her goons
t-they're not gonna do t-that, r-right?

Oh my god! Look at this fucking jew right here! He just said it straight - he fucking named the jew guys? Shay-di-layyyyy my brothers

White people being now 10 percent of the planet with massively crippling fertility rates as well as immigration pushes ontop of heavy black man white lady shit in media says it is, fuckwad.

I kept thinking the concept of Season 2 was a homage really bad sequels to 80´s blockbuster movies.

He's a typical 'jewish' heartthrob. Hollywood has been pushing this for years now. Dark, narrow features with bug eyes and a big forhead.

Look at hearthrobs in the 30s through to like the 70s and you'll see a plethora of strong jawed, broard featured, broad shouldered men of varying complexions. Then they started putting weedy jew types in and it has altered the popular perception ever since.

It was a big thing in the 80s especially. Tons of movies with skinny jews masquerading as chads with blonde haired, square jawed masc chads drawn up as the malignant bad guy/rival.

>it's a 'Sup Forumsfag and an anti-Sup Forumsfag shit up a thread fighting instead of just learning to ignore each other' episode

The first few episodes this season didn't feel great but I think it picked up towards the end.

It did

Did anyone else hear the WoW sound effect from this thing in ep2 or am I just hearing shit.

Eh finn is a good looking kid by anyone's standard. At some point in future, he could go full jew but just look at bran from Got.

I'm sure finn will change a lot but unless you got a scrying ball, we'll just have to wait and see what happens

LOVED the first season

Watched the first episode of season 2 and thought it was absolute dogshit. I feel like im watching a completely different show, and i dont like it.

The cinematography is shit tier compared to the first season, scenes are so phucking jumpy/fast paced and the music is out of place aswell.

da fuck have they done to this show, did it get jewed?

>Eh finn is a good looking kid by anyone's standard.
HAHAHAHAHA! You probably say the same about that kike who place Bruce in FOX's Gotham. Hope you burn in hell.

>hold on I think I can convince this LITERAL HIVEMIND dog to remember the good times with muh nougat.

You could have taken out episode 7 and the show would still make sense

>S1 flashbacks
>new footage that gives backstory on characters

>S2 flashbacks
>clips from the previous episodes

What the fuck

why would I burn in hell?

Episode 7 felt like Xmen Origins

this my friend

>implying he didn't get the hivemind addicted to nougat and that's not how they're going to end up beating the Mind Flayer once and for all

>Season one
90% 7/10
>Season 2
20% 3/10

>Thinking you can beat tadpoles with candy

The drow know. The blade is the only way.

I liked season 1 better

there was no mystery left for season 2, it was too predictable

The music of the woman humming sounds like it's from an anime or a fantasy movie. Comfy.

Did you not see the new footage in the flashbacks of Elle surviving in the woods? Or how Hopper found her? Or why she was staying in the cabbin? Or the new footage of her mom giving birth and her "dad" being there?

Sup Forums sucks at watching things. I don't know how you fail at sitting and looking at something but you fuckers sure do it.

Have the Drow every tried to fight monsters with candy? Maybe they should take a hint from out main man Dustin

What's in the store for my man Steve now? He has the best arc since the first season and in the end he just got back to normal? Like that?

I thought he was talking about Steve

They're deceitful snobs that would sell out their best friend for a five minute head start. Their most famous first attack is poisoning. Poison candy would be first three things that would run through their mind to try.

Then razorblades in candy. Then probably something to do with vivisection.

Finn is already older than Bran when he got ugly, he still looks like he’s going to be decently looking

I like his character, reminds me of Suderland in Stand by me.

He's now in prime position to be more tied to the mystery.

I'm on episode 7 and I am enjoying it, though Sup Forums seems to hate 7.

Steve did the smart thing in that he was willing to move on from the events of season 1 and play ball with the government in order to live a peaceful life, but at the same time was ready to nut up and deal with more supernatural shit if it came about.
He just wasn't willing to cause trouble for no reason like Nancy.