There is no meaningful distinction between Youtube channels and traditional movies/TV

There is no meaningful distinction between Youtube channels and traditional movies/TV

Prove me wrong.

Oh wait, you'd be litcherally retarded to think otherwise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3akzvxYKsM
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
ask.fm/UtaiteLollia/answers/144838220217?utm_source=tw_share_own_ar#_=_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube is better

>1 dude with a camera can make a youtube channel
>tv productions are a collaborative effort by people with at least some experience and an incentive to deliver a product that is not shit
I bet you think twitter is the same as news, brainlet.

>litcherally

TV and film have to go through some production studio before they can be released to the public. Youtube has no quality control process, you just upload it straight away.

>to deliver a product that is not shit

explain why so many big budget movies are such trash then. There's no correlation between effort and quality.

I never said anything about the quality.
>explain why so many big budget movies are such trash then
>having an incentive to do something means you are automatically doing it
You are 15 years old. Tops. And you are not very good at school.

>there's no correlation between effort and quality
Damn this is Chinese insect people mentality

>And you are not very good at school.
said the pathetic brainlet. Youtube is just another subtype of entertainment in video form. Just because it reacts to a different set of market pressures doesn't somehow make it off-topic on this board.

>There's no correlation between effort and quality.

>find the most enjoyable thing to watch is old counterstrike demos
>cant concentrate watching anything else

im on my way out, chaps

Post one good movie that has been made by a YouTuber (not published anywhere else).

I will wait...

>big budget movies and modern TV have even an iota of artistic merit

This one is at least as entertaining as anything that's come out in the last five years.

youtube.com/watch?v=H3akzvxYKsM

You didn't address any of my points; your rebuttal was weak and implying that you don't understand what incentive means. Now you are just resorting to attack me personally (indicating that I was right about my comment about your performance in school) while moving the goal post.
>subtype of entertainment in video form
Are you trying to say that both TV and YT produce moving images with sound that are meant to be entertaing? Cause this is not what your OP stated and also a redundant statement.

I said movie, as in feature film. Not a 11 min autist video.

>it's an OP thinks he's an expert on media cause he watches Youtube videos 12 hours a day episode

I know this is hard for you to understand, but TV episodes are shorter than feature films also. Are you implying that length is the defining characteristic of kinography? In that case I guess we should only discuss Tarkovsky and the like, since apparently if a video is too short, it's off-topic

Your argument was trash. It basically boils down to "movies are better because they have bigger budgets and expect to make more money". By that logic, art films have less artistic merit than the latest hot capeshit.

I never said anything about quality of the final product anywhere. You seriously need to work on your reading skills. Also quality and artistic merit (which are not the same thing) are not mentioned in the OP i.e. you are moving the goal post.

That Ashens movie was good

Where did I say a word about big budget?

Why are you fucking idiots replying to this thread

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

DID NOT FIND A WAY

ask.fm/UtaiteLollia/answers/144838220217?utm_source=tw_share_own_ar#_=_