Whos he gonna fuck in the end?

Whos he gonna fuck in the end?

His hat.

Steven

mayor Dewey

Sadie's mom.

My best guess is that Either Lapis throws him an awkward dead-eyed pity fuck or Amy shapeshifts and hooks up with him because she wants to see the look on his face when he looks up and suddenly realizes he's balls deep in his own purple-tinted clone.

Himself.

Lapis. I can see them getting along and the two of them flying together would be cute

Connies mom

His wife.

The only other confirmed professional Aviator.

I heard he swiped it off of some little loser over in Piedmont

100% probable

The plane

That damn hippie? Nah.

Pearl since she at least looks white

It would be fun if was Jasper.

Has other cartoon on the last years EVER had a sympathetic representation of a explicit conservative character like this?

Sex with someone on the opposite side of the political compass is great. Also they could bond over mutual hatred of things. Lapis hates the CG's hippie shit too. They also have that whole abandonment thing and both love flying.

I like conservative characters, scarce as they are. Could we consider Samurai Jack as a conservative character since he's so fixated on the ways of the past despite living in a world that doesn't respect them anymore?

If a gem then definitely Lapis. Otherwise Sadie's mom.

i could see it

So he having the same hair as Marty was a coincidence or they're foreshadowing them being related to Marty?

>.gif

I was just about to comment on how Andy, Marty, and Saddie's mom look a like

Dusty Gozongas

All of them?

He's gonna be thah guy who causes all them diamonds to be turned into little Stevensies like his brother did with Rose Quartz.

If ya can't beat'em, ya just outbreed'em!

>Prima nocta.

Cool, new OTP. Thanks, user.

As far as I know only me and some autist on deviant art are the only people who ship this. I need this to grow

Bump

Connie, nobody will see it coming when he cucks Steven

>Cuck and mindbreak Gemsus

Now, this might just be because I'm watching Carrie currently, but how about maybe no. Steven with a brutal sadistic streak could cause quite a bit of damage.

Its like her left cheeks collapsed.

Eh, if Steven broke he would probably be a sobbing emotional wreck who wouldn't pose a threat unless you prodded him continuously. He just doesn't have a violent side to him (unless you pose a threat to his friends). In order for him to wreak destruction he would have to believe that humanity at large is responsible for the events that broke his mind.

I dunno. All the shit with his mom could make him be the first gem kindergarten shooter.

Doubtful, were he truly a follower of the way of the samurai he would have major problems with women warriors.

Maybe, but he also spent most of his life travelling from place to place; "seen some shit" is an understatement; Jack probably wouldn't want his own wife off running around fighting dudes, but he seem like the kind of bloke who's chill enough to let other people get on with doing what the fuck they please as long as it's not harmful to others or obviously evil.

Jasper

Either of these are fine

then he's not really a conservative, then is he? They can't see past their "codes of honor" and regressive bullshit.

Wow, this ship makes more logical sense than Lapidot out of pure speculation.

Fuck it, I'm on board too.