en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_sexual_attraction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm gonna get shit for this, but
>mother left at a young age
>father was abusive drunk
>mother took younger sister with her
>never loved or experienced love
I know I'm gonna get shit for this, but it's true
and No, I'm not Scrapper you fucking retard.

I love you user and I am sure your sister does as well

thanks, but I have no idea where she is or what she even looks like. that's always kinda worried me about asking out girls lol.

Oh dear

MODS

inb4 someone posts bojack horseman

she's kind of a dyke but i relate to her

this magnificent bear right here, can totally relate to being pissed off all the time

I wish I could find a bar as nice as Moe's. All the ones around here are restaurants or aimed at trendy yuppies.

There's no place for me to go drink in amiable silence with the rest of my downtrodden brothers, with the occasional Angry Johnny, Hank Williams, or Gillain Welch song playing on the juke box.

Where did you get that picture of me?

Same, to be honest.
They even got the nepotism thing down, except my job isn't even that good.

there's actually a strange phenomenon that makes people that are related who first meet as adults extremely attracted to each other
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_sexual_attraction

>tfw driven to drink

I'm not Scrapper but I think he would understand your plight and wish all the best for you.

For a lot of reasons, chief among which is my reliance on substances and general disaffected disdain for everyone and everything that isn't my son.

this desu

I was the punching bag of my group of friends growing up. Eventually I moved on. Not a very positive experience but it did make for some good stories so thats fair.

Also I'm fucking thick skulled as fuck I never get jokes the first time usually, laugh too much when I do get it or at something nobody else finds funny (or just find things others don't interesting that might seem inane).

why's there a monster looking out of Stu's pocket

I live in a small town and there's no less than 3 Moe's Taverns

fuck outta here Capital Cityboy

>already posted
FUCK