The fuck?

the fuck?

It's a space snail. Snails are gastropods. (Gastropod means tongue foot in Latin.) Snails have a radula (radula is the tongue looking thing) with denticles (denticles are the sharp pointy things that look like teeth) that is used for feeding. As you can see the denticles are helping to pull in food.

yeah this scene was terribly cut

like an american dick

>shark's eyes

>an hour in
>every single scare so far has been a jump scare disguised to not look like a jump scare
>every scare preceded by ULTRA LOUD STRING SWELL
christ this is just annoying at this point

Holy shit!
Don't post something like that without a warning user, that thing is pretty spooky.

>true form is just some gay orange lights
lol how is that supposed to scare anyone?
What's he gonna do, warn me to slow down?

um

Why is he so huge.

This movie was horrible
It barely had a plot, and the scare factor died out after ~15 minutes

no idea. He was just really big all of a sudden for like ten seconds. He's a shape shifter or some stupid garbage.

>literally 2 minutes into the movie
>false jumpscare in the basement
walked out right there

>scare
It's a fun goofy story, when has King ever wrote legitimate horror

DUDE KIDS CURSING LMAO
DUDE 80S REFERNCE LMAO
DUDE KIDS IN THEIR UNDERWEAR LMAO
DUDE EVERY ADULT IS A PEDOPHILE LMAO

It's all so tiring. this movie is shit.

None of the scenes in this movie felt connected in any way
This was a flick, a joke movie, background noise; a series of badly shot clips with no purpose

An hour and twenty minutes in. For literally the seventh fucking time It has chased at the camera/character while the music gets super loud only to be stopped by a light turning on or a door opening or closing. This is so fucking bad, god damn.

frank darabont should have directed IT
He fucking aced The Mist, he improved the source material at almost every turn

>tfw to intellegent for scares

what were they THINKING?

I really hope all the positive buzz the movie had was paid shills. It hurts me that such a load of shit was well received by anyone.

What's stupid garbage about being a shapeshifter?

this this this
absolute amature hour

There were so many scenes that could have been creepy, but they reduced them all too a sudden unexpected loud noise.

So IT was British?

I didn't find it scary, but it really nailed the Spielberg coming of age feel. The Stranger Things kid and the hot ginger jailbait really saved the movie.

I laughed

The monster is actually a cosmic, sort of Lovecraft style ancient cosmic demon alien thing that feeds on fear, so it takes the form of whatever the kids are most scared of, in order to spook them. It doesn't really have a set form that humans can comprehend, but it sort of resembles a gigantic spider thing in its final form.

Was I the only one who thought of koolaid man on that scene?