You know user, I have a sexual fantasy of you

>You know user, I have a sexual fantasy of you..

How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4
youtube.com/watch?v=dXpVA7IAH1o
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry, I'm gay.

keep it to yourself, I don't want muslim aids

say im happy because shed be the first one

M-Me too! Please marry me.

Oh you do? Well ok lets here it and you may as well make it a funny one

There is a time and place for everything, but this is not it. Please keep it to yourself.

my sexual fantasy is to lick your pusy

youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4

response

youtube.com/watch?v=dXpVA7IAH1o

That fantasy will never become a reality.

yeah? like what?

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

FAT G-AI FINDS A WAY!

>and your name is?
There. Shows her she's insignificant and he doesn't even think about her let alone have any sexual fantasy involving her.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

A cuck falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's Skype details. Never minding the strange circumstances, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression, leading him to get cucked as she goes after hotter hunks while she treats him as her best friend.

After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets by going to his image board for that very purpose in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of KEKS.

Sounds too asshole-y

I would really prefer if you'd be quiet

well that's all it will ever be.. a fantasy.. because in the real world he who makes her laugh gets to bed her, end of story.

>Whoa, keep it in your pants
Just shut her down from the start.

doesn't matter you autist. if you have to come up with something 'cool' to say, means if you were put on the spot like that irl you'd probably be BTFO just as bad as jonah was.

let's say she did the whole retarded joke on him, all he had to do was smile, get up and say "thank you" etc, and bail

miles teller, being the bro he is, would probably also bail and be like "that wasn't cool, you skank"

bitch would be fired on the spot. the only reason she got away with being such a cunt is because they let her and never called her out

doing what you said to do is far more autistic than coming up with hypothetical comebacks years after the incident

kek

Kino.

i don't watch anime but i read the pasta and was prepared to watch it before finding out it wasn't real :(

y-you say that because im jewish ??