Very cool Bateman, but that's nothing

Very cool Bateman, but that's nothing

God I love this scene.

GREAT sea urchin cervice.

What time is your rez at Dorsia tonight, Sup Forums?

checkem big guy

check what?

8:33

Why are there copies of the Style section all over the place, d-do you have a dog?

check it

these dubs

CHECK THIS

you mean these identical numerals user?

Wasn't Rothschild originally handling the Fisher account? How did you get it?

I dont even want dubs

Allen> Bryce> Bateman> Van Patten

me neither

>listen to it on headphones
>that fucking whooshing noise when they show the cards

kino

Review my pair digitals

How'd a nitwit like you get so
tasteful?

P U R E K I N O

all good movies should be listened to on headphones for maximum effect desu, but I worry about hearing damage.
anyone else?

Psh kid

nice dubs

Jesus. This is really super.

>Harold, it's Bateman, Patrick Bateman. You're my lawyer so I think you should know: I've killed a lot of people. Some girls in the apartment uptown uh, some homeless people maybe 5 or 10 um an NYU girl I met in Central Park. I left her in a parking lot behind some donut shop. I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend, with a nail gun, and some man uh some old faggot with a dog last week. I killed another girl with a chainsaw, I had to, she almost got away and uh someone else there I can't remember maybe a model, but she's dead too. And Paul Allen. I killed Paul Allen with an axe in the face, his body is dissolving in a bathtub in Hell's Kitchen. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've killed maybe 20 people, maybe 40. I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even, um... I ate some of their brains, and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of people. And I'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. I guess I'll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I'm a pretty uh, I mean I guess I'm a pretty sick guy. So, if you get back tomorrow, I may show up at Harry's Bar, so you know, keep your eyes open.

Tip top favorite scene in any movie.

I have to return some headphones

impressive, very nice

Is this not standard?
I listen to all my movies with headphones on.

this is a real beehive of dubstivity Halberstram. It's hot. Very hot.

FUCK PAUL ALLEN
TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW MOTHER FUUUCKER

Fuck, this movie is so fucking good. I don't know, does Sup Forums actually like it? I feel like it's really underrated.

I only started after my tv blew it's own speakers out.
occassionally i would listen to select scenes with them on, but not the whole movie

in fact the first movie I listened to fully with headphones on was The Dark Knight Rises

You haven't lived until you put subtitles on as well

Weak thread.
Check these.

ENOUGH

>cops fire shots at Bateman
>nothing happens
>Bateman fires shots from his Glock one-handed
>cop car explodes

Impressive.

hey Paul, do you know that momcest is the best?

Weak

Critical hit

its really good anyone who disagrees is a pleb

Nobody goes there anymore.

is this the dubs thread

Notice the sound of when Paul comes up to their group? There's a short reverse cymbal sound effect of when he comes up to them, like it's a fracture of his psyche.

czech dubs

Evelyn! Great ass.

NO

Digits confirm, from now on movies should only be watched with headphones

>no one checking my mommy dubs

hope there are no digits on Sup Forums