Which x girl has the tightest vag and which one has the loosest...

Which x girl has the tightest vag and which one has the loosest? I'd guess kitty or domino is stretched and wrecked by metal colossus cock.

Jubilee or pixie being the tightest? Both are really petite and are virgins. Maybe x23

Deadpool is so funny I can't even xD chimichanga chimichanga :DD
*holds up spork*
I like his sexual innuendos I heard very similar when I was in elementary school and his immortality makes him so fucking hardcore he's really an amazing character and an amazing spider man as well!!!

>Jubilee
>virgin

Oh, I'm laffing

Who has fucked jubes?

whoever put that baby in her

The bay is adopted, dude.

The baby was stolen

>loosest
>not Emma
Come now, OP..

penis size is independent of height outside of growth disorders (such as certain kinds, but not all kinds, of dwarfism related to hormonal development problems) and, up to a point, independent of muscle mass

that point is when you have so much muscle that your hormones are all fucked up and your penis (and testicles) actually shrivels because your cells think it's not needed (by comparison to building muscle)

it will not grow back just because you stop taking the roids

tl;dr Colossus probably can't even get an erection, and judging by that image, Cyclops isn't far off eunuchtown

likewise the depth and width of the vaginal canal is independent of height, and "virginity" was prized because the cavemen didn't understand about kegels, or indeed any sort of deliberate exercise

but to answer your question seriously here, it's X-23 because she has the most psychological damage, meaning she's the most likely candidate to suffer from vaginismus, which is an unconscious contraction of the vaginal cavity related to stress

in fact you probably couldn't get your finger in, and if you did, she'd crush your bones

jubes and x are both insanely tight, due to regeneration.

she found it on a train

Wolverine, probably

Scott's boipucci is so tight aliens come from extra dimensions to take a crack at it

sure is hot thinking about them trailing those umbilical cords around 24/7

Muties get their powers during puberty, no?
And how long has jubes been a bloodsucker?

x-23 regenerates...forever virgin

Nice. I'd want her to hurt every time. And like it.

Why don't you just fuck her in the butt then?

x-23 has the tightest because she ages slower and any wrecking of her vag is repaired via her healing factor.

best answer. /thread

Yea but metal Peter has a giant fucking cock

tim drake

and for the billionth time, that's not how the human body works, even with a healing factor

Pretty sure no has fucked no-girl or Ernst.

Daily reminder best mutants to fuck are the cockoo's.

>The Cuckoos can use their powers to read the minds of others, alter another being's perception of reality, manipulate the thoughts and bodily actions of others.

Ask them to make it so that it looks like to you that you are fucking any woman you want.

Never ending boners and they can probablly make it so that you cum massive loads.

But what i really want to know is if you are fucking one cuckoo do the other two feel the full effects¿

First of all, they decide who they're going to look like: and so far they've chosen Emma Frost, Jean Grey, and ... "other".
Don't like that? Enjoy your brainraping.
Neverending boners is a matter of biology, no matter how much they could tweak your libido without a healing factor it couldn't happen.
Plus, you presume they wouldn't quickly become bored with you, I know I already am.
And once they reach that point? Enjoy your brainraping.
As for your final question, that's been answered in the comics canon. Read the comics closer next time.
If you had you would know that they've already enjoyed honorary hive-mind member Emma Frost's exploits.
So they've already enjoyed Scott Summer's brainraping.

>tightest
mystique's preferred form
>loosest
mystique's natural form

Wrong! Mutants don't function the same way as humans do. Piotr impregnated a Fallen tribes-woman, so he can definitely get erections and ruin little woman pussies.

>Piotr impregnated a Fallen tribes-woman,
Are you talking about Secret Wars 1? That was Johnny Storm's sloppy seconds.

Nah, he's talking about a story from the Classic X-Men backups.

No, I'm talking about Nereel(black-haired girl).

That one nigga she went to prom with in that mini where her grandma was a master thief.

This post is shit. Colossus is natty and X-23 is just a wimp

Red Skull

So on the opposite end of the spectrum...
Which marvel character do we think has the biggest dick and which one has the smallest?

Heh.

inb4 punyparkerfag

Captain America's dick isn't all that big, but if a crack team of NASA scientists spent ten years trying to engineer the best possible shape for something that's gonna be pleasing both pussies and assholes, the results of their findings would be 1:1 Steve's dick

Smallest: Pym as Ant-Man
Largest: Pym as Giant-Man

>Implying Ultron didn't give himself a super science dick designed to always be a bit bigger than his father's at all times

>which one has the smallest?
Spider-Man, obviously.

Miles is by far the largest, as he has to compensate for Bendis' micro-peen

Black Bolt is probably the smallest, if not Wolverine.

Aw yeah! Emma doming Cyclops fucks my shit up.
>Fapping intensifies
>I'm just going to leave this here.

Sinister is after it for a reason.

Tightest: Mystique
Loosest: Mystique
Same thing.

Which Sup Forums character would be the best in bed?
It's probably the Flash and other speedsters since they're living vibrators

>tightest

Pre-limbo Illyanna Rasputin

What was with the trying to blacked jubilee in the 90s and early 2000s? Was it cause Asians aren't technically white so they thought they thought it would be like their cuck fetish shit but no one would get mad?

Also Jubes either wants Tim's dick or is gay

Gay

Kill yourself for this terrible thread