I've seen stuff you probably never even heard of, loser

>i've seen stuff you probably never even heard of, loser

Elitist prick.

>inb4 BRfag mod deletes thread

your other moronic thread is still up

BITCH I SAW LAZERS IN SPAAACE AND THEY BE LIKE "PEW PEW PEW" AND I BE LIKE "WHOAAA" AND I BE LIKE THOSE MOMENTS NIGGA WILL BE LOST LIEK A DOLLAZ IN A STRIP CLUB I'M FINNA DIE NOW NIGGA DAAMN

Just upload his memory to a computer and it won't be lost.
What a dumb robot

you are a real human bean

but then again who does?

I don't understand the world of BR

>ive seen spaceships in space!

Damn such a waste

>Yeah, sure I know we have robots that look, talk and think like humans, but the spaceships, Deckard! You wouldn't believe it. They're like cars, only in space, and they drive between planets!

I've seen stuff that's on fire. Have you ever seen fire Deckard?

The majority of people out there would legit prefer this to the original scene

>Of course that's your contention. You're a first-year grad student; you just got finished reading some Marxian historian, Pete Garrison probably. You're gonna be convinced of that 'till next month when you get to James Lemon. Then you're going to be talking about how the economies of Virginia and Pennsylvania were entrepreneurial and capitalist way back in 1740. That's gonna last until next year; you're gonna be in here regurgitating Gordon Wood, talkin' about, you know, the pre-revolutionary utopia and the capital-forming effects of military mobilization.

god i could do maths back then

Daily reminder that he more or less improvised that.

hahahhahah

Everything isn't a daily reminder faggot.

Why do you insist on lying?

You guys, Its a death poem. It doesnt matter what it means.

But then again, who does?

Please explain this meme to a low iq individual who only watch gook cartoons such as myself.

Some autist keeps complaining about one of the most iconic scenes in cinema.

I've seen 2 girls 1 cup.