What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

Her mom's death fucked her up

she was a mutant

Daddy issues

That comes later

So did she

What does that mean? She marries Henry pretty much because her dad died and then JFK died

>What does that mean?
I was trying to make a play on words but never mind you ruined everything goodbye

She was a model who was living an exciting and glamourous life until she fell for Don, and became just another housewife. Didn't help her husband constantly lied to her and didn't respect her.

Roasties gonna roast.

I didn't find her attractive on the show at all. But the actress IRL I'd a semen demon.

Her entire marriage and life was built on the lie of Don's literally faked identity, and she was unable to think clearly or approach any issue in her life honestly because the man she loved the most was feeding her lies about the way things are and how the world works?

she did nothing wrong
she was a good mother and any wife irl would have cheated way faster
not a whiteknight cuck but she did put up with alot

She could smell that coke whores stank on Don's dick

Not enough kids...

...to fuck

I appreciated the joke.

CVCK

Same problem that every woman has: lack of accountability combined with the power to hurt people.

I have started skipping all Betty scenes

jesus christ go back

>0
for the most part it was not her fault, her husband was cheating on her and lying to her all the time
this fucked her up and melted her woman brain

Don gave her literally whatever the fuck she wanted.

Sons of Anarchy is also great if you do the same with Gemma scenes

Should I rewatch all 7 seasons?

Not to mention how emotionally distant Don was. If he was ever actually around she wouldn't have been such a bitch

Except for actual commitment and affection

I did this while watching shameless. Skipped all of debbies scenes post season 3. Such an annoying cunt.

Hell yeah, I've seen the whole thing twice already, just started my third rewatch. It's amazing how much appreciation you gain for season one once you understand the character arcs