What would you want for the six remaining Universes?

What would you want for the six remaining Universes?

First I would like new stories for the other 43 practically unused or at least a justice incarnate series ala exiles

Apparently Frank Miller didn't want DKR-verse to be one of the 52 but that is one of the most logical choices, especially since it is in such heavy use.

I would love the universe from Busiek/Immonen's Superman: Secret Identity to exist in the 52 so there's a good Superboy Prime to balance out the douchey one.

There's a couple of Elseworlds that don't have an Earth. Miller like you said. Also Injustice which is hugely popular.

I'd be happier with Injustice being a world from Multiverse-2, some corner the Gentry left alone because it was already perfect in the eyes of The Empty Hand.

Literally the entire point of Convergence and Multiversity was that the multiverse is infinite, its just that these are the 52 local earths (relative to the DC universe's Earth Prime)

One of them just got identified as the home of the Justice League of Assassins, who were basically Third Person Shooter pcs.

Less of "this universe the JL are cars", "this universe the JL are all fags", "this universe the JL are all orcs" and so on.

Less that but more what?

>20 Steven Universe threads
yeah ok

Just one.

Super Friends

I know that, it sounds like maybe you haven't read Multiversity and if so avoid my spoiler text: in Multiversity it is revealed that the big bads have simply been conquering The 52 because their master, Empty Hand, was scouting out having just devoured the remains of Multiversity-2.

Injustice is this stupid decisions what-if that has to end eventually, it's exactly what Empty Hand would want.

>it's exactly what Empty Hand would want.

Is your belt buckled?

>Mangaverse
>Universe where Batman, Blue Beetle, Steel, Lex, etc are all superpowered and characters who normally have powers are regular humans with tech
>1984 universe "Big Brother Eye is watching you"
>Universe where conflicts are resolved not through fighting but with children's card game/toy competitions
>JL8 universe
>Mzxytlpk universe

JL8 universe practically exists already.
Mzxytlpk is a 5th dimensional being and the 5th dimension has been shown many times.

Other ones are fairly decent.

>What would you want for the six remaining Universes?

A movie verse, tv verse so they are vulnerable to crises.

Mangaverse.

>Set in Japanese-inspired world
>Leader is Blue Beetle, a Kamen Rider-esque toku hero, who leads a secret identity as high school student Jaime Reyes
>His best friend is Ami, his classmate and secretly Amethyst, Defender of Gemworld (imagine Precure)
>Kurako Kenta, aka Superwoman, a hardcore sukeban who, despite being completely human, was raised by the world's original Superman to be strong
>Razor, a soldier of the Crimson Lanterns, stranded on Earth after being knocked unconscious in battle. He pilots the Rage-Inducing Neurological Gear, a mecha co-inhibited by the helpful AI Aya
>Dick Grayson, a completely normal high school student. For lack of a better word, he's a harem MC - nearly every superpowered female he meets inevitably falls in love with him, which allows him to command them at will in battle. His harem includes warrior princess Starfire, magical girl Zatanna, childhood friend Barbara Gordon, and others - Amethyst and Superwoman are exempt from his power.
>Inazuma, aka Bart Allen. Imagine the most generic shonen protagonist, multiply it by ten, and you get him. He isn't exactly mentally stable.

Together, they fight enemies like the Yokai Society of Evil, Lord Death Man, Ogon Bat, and Lex Luthor (imagine your typical LN MC like Kirito or Tatsuya, but purposely a dick)

Video game universe, composed of three sides. One makes characters (Scribblenauts, Lego games), one destroys them (Mortal Kombat, Injustice), and the other is everything in between (see: every other WB games property).

I kinda like this, but this just reminds me of a cool Elseworlds idea I had, where Clark Kent, secretly an alien from the planet Krypton, pilots a giant mecha named 'Superman' in the city of Metropolis. It'd focus primarily on Clark/Kal-El taking on reimagined versions of his rogues gallery, who have been repurposed into Monster-of-the-Week style giant kaiju. Joining him every so often could be the likes of the vigilante from Gotham, Batman, who pilots his own man-made mech, the Batmobile; Wonder Woman, an Amazon from a super secret society of technologically advanced warrior women who comes to Man's World to protect the world from giant kaiju that have been springing up as of late in her own machine, which has the power to turn invisible; a young Billy Batson who pilots the Marvel Machine, an oddity in which it seems to be powered by magic; and Kara Zor-El, his own cousin also from Krypton, who pilots her own 'Supergirl', a giant weapon handed down to her from her father.

Opposing them is Lex Luthor, the smartest man on Earth, who is heavily rumored to be behind at least some of the giant monster attacks that have been happening lately....

(I'd love to see this as an alternate Earth.)

Earth-24
Alignment: True Neutral
Contrast: Earth-30
>A world protected by JusticeCorp, a joint venture between the wealthiest CEOs on the planet. Among their number are Superman of Krypton Incorporated, Batman of Wayne Enterprises, Wonder Woman of Themyscira Holdings, and the Flash of S.T.A.R. Labs. Recently, they have also welcomed a representative of the intergalactic Green Lantern Corporation to their team.

Earth-25
Alignment: True Neutral
Contrast: Earth-31
>Water has become a precious commodity on this dry desert world. What little oceans remain are protected by Aquaman, the Water King. Wonder Woman, the princess of Paradise Desert, is always on the lookout for adventure. And some say a mysterious Sand Superman wanders the Earth, helping those in need.

Earth-27
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Contrast: Earth-32
>On this world, the line between hero and villain is blurred. Lex Luthor flexes both mind and muscle as Superman. Batjoker is the chaotic crusader of Gotham City. Wonder Cheetah is as feral as she is fierce. Coldflash is the icy speedster of Central City. And Hector Hammond is the psychic Green Lantern of Earth. Together, they have allied into the Doom League, the most powerful team in the world!

Earth-28
Alignment: Neutral Good
Contrast: Earth-37
>A wild world, where life has grown in abundance. Alphaman, the alien raised by beasts, leads the Justice Clan. At his side is Bruce Wayne, he who was chosen by the Bat Spirit. They are joined by Diana the Barbarian, the shaman Zatanna, and the fish king Aquaman.

Earth-46
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Contrast: Earth-11
>Advancements in cloning and gene splicing technology have made conventional reproduction obsolete on this Earth. Now men and women have formed their own distinct societies, with unique cultures on each side. Within Watchtower Stadium, Superbro stands with Power Tool, Athlete, Navyman, and Bataku. Meanwhile, at the Mall of Justice, Wonder Princess fights alongside fellow heroes Flower Girl, Pretty Bird, the Fairy, and Tomboy.

Earth-49
Alignment: Lawful Good
Contrast: Earth-43
>Supersaint leads the Judgement League of Apostles on this world of faith. Other heroes include Batmonk, Wonder Nun, Zauriel, Blue Crusader, and the Spectre.

Universes where Earth isn't there or doesn't matter. Superman got shot into a void and drifted into nothingness because the something killed the Earth before he came. Some people are lanterns or maybe Constatine or someone made it off, but there's just a guy in a pod looking for a place to call home after years with nothing, but data logs and some small periods of internet connection.

If there's a DC Mangaverse, someone has to be a Jojo pastiche. Maybe the Flash?

>If there's a DC Mangaverse
>If
Someone doesn't know Ame-Comi. There's an anime DC comic setting.

>sounds like you haven't read Multiversity
>replying to post that spells out the point of Multiversity

you are either retarded or way too condescending for your own good

these are cool
these are meh

>corporate world again but GOOD
>desert earth
>amalgam hero/villain earth
>caveman earth
>boy vs girl earth
>medieval earth
meh
>no planet earth
Pretty interesting.

The Miracleman universe tbqh. Would've been perfect to have a dark, edgy version of Captain Marvel to balance out Earth-5. Such a shame that DC didn't get the rights to the character.

Besides that I dunno. A DKR-verse is quite an obvious choice. A Hanna-Barbera universe could be pretty sweet.

I was trying to think of how I could work in the Flash into my giant mecha Elseworlds. Maybe he could pilot a robot that's incredibly fast and is able to tap into the Speed Force, but that'd be kinda ridiculous in a giant robot. I think it still has potential.

I also just realized that you could have Arthur Curry and Mera both piloting an amphibious giant robot (or robots) made from Atlantean technology. They could be opposed by the Black Manta, a mysterious and powerful mecha of unknown origin that frequently antagonizes them and the city of Atlantis. They don't know why it keeps attacking them or where it even come from; all they know is that at some point, they've seen a mysterious figure enter its cockpit.

The Green Lanterns could make a short appearance as well, being an intergalactic police force whose members control giant robots fueled by their namesake inside their core, and being able to manipulate a peculiar green energy with which they can use to form solid constructs to fight with. Green Lanterns are said to be powered by sheer willpower.

Also, Steel could totally make his own mecha as well, inspired by Superman.

I keep on forgetting that this is basically DC's equivalent to the Marvel Mangaverse and that some of the comics were actually pretty good.

>Earth blows up ala Krypton long before supers is sent to space
>human race is rare as fuck
>very few humans are around, some of them are super heroes
>some found new homes through the universe
Is this good? I am sure this can be expanded upon

>Dick Grayson, a completely normal high school student. For lack of a better word, he's a harem MC - nearly every superpowered female he meets inevitably falls in love with him, which allows him to command them at will in battle. His harem includes warrior princess Starfire, magical girl Zatanna, childhood friend Barbara Gordon, and others - Amethyst and Superwoman are exempt from his power.
This is so fucking stupid and i love it
>no universe where super heroes are parodies of popular anime archetypes

I actually really like a lot of that anons' ideas. I'd read that shit. I think I love Blue Beetle as 'totally-not Kamen Rider', and mahou shoujo Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld the most.

Universe that doesn't have any super-villains, but only heros. Batman and Joker are great teammates, Sinestro is the great mentor of human Green Lanterns, Superman and Lex are the best friend forever, and Darkseid loves every lifeforms.

That's basically what Earth-15 was before Superboy-Prime destroyed it.

>during the looming doom of Earth's destruction riots broke out
>some targeted the rich elite would could afford to build rescue ships of their own
>at the peak of riots one noble family the Waynes were shot
>before dying they manage to have their son escape to his shuttle
>last thing on earth he saw was a bat flying by the window of the rocket in the underground silo before take off

Going off of the "Earth is less important" idea that people have been throwing around...

The Justice Legion of Aliens!

Batman
>Representative of the Gothamites of planet Gotham, a highly wealthy and perceptive species with chiropteran facial features.

Wonder Woman
>Representative of the Amazons of planet Themyscira. Her species is said to be descended from ancient space gods.

Green Lantern
>A native of the planet Maltus who was given a power ring by the mysterious Guardians of Earth, an immortal group of humans.

The Flash
>An alien creature who comes from the bizarre alternate dimension known as the Speed Force.

Aquaman
>Champion of the Atlanteans of planet Atlantis, a world entirely submerged in water.

Adam Strange
>A native of the planet Rann, he uses advanced zeta-beam technology to travel across the universe.

Superman
>A human reporter whose meta-gene was activated when he was blasted by a solar beam.

The Human Manhunter
>A human private detective whose meta-gene was activated by a freak accident during a teleportation experiment.

Hawkman
>A human archeologist whose meta-gene was activated by exposure to the toxic element Nth metal.

Aaaand just like that the slightly interesting no Earth universe turns into a bland generic alt setting.

What can I say? It's a gift.

Being an attention whore that shits things up with terrible writing isn't a gift.

I'd read that. I'd read a weekly, digital first series about that. I'd also say you could focus it on Batman, doing his detective rounds, but then we run into a lot of similarities with Big O.

>Batman - Roger Smith.
>Dick - Dorothy.
>Alfred - Norman Burg.
>Gordon - Dan Dastun.
>Catwoman - Angel.

One earth has already been taken. Check out the recent multiversity arc in the current superman series. In issue #15 Earth #14 is revealed to be the home of the Justice League of Assassins. Only 5 mystery earths left now.

I really should read this again.
I feel like a second reading would make me really appreciate it more.

I though that it was Seven until that Superman issue.
Did I miss something?

There were seven unknown Earths in Multiversity, and now there are six.

I mean, you can just count them in OP's pic.