who is this?

Looks like coral

>carl dies in the midseason finale according to spoilers
>rick goes full governor
>becomes even more ruthless than negan
>the line between good and bad becomes more blurred than ever

Season 8 might be kino lads

yeah because he would be such a looker otherwise

That's fine. Also I'd rather have a receding hairline than thinning hair.

>Season 8 might be kino lads
The first episode sure did a great job at concealing that. Oh boy, Sup Forums is in for a surprise!

That's only balding if you went to some special ed school where everyone had one centimeter foreheads.

that's not balding you retard

Maybe for a disgusting troglodyte like you my fella

>OP

sorry op but you are dumb

>
ok baldies

What spoilers?

it's very clearly a miniturization of the hair in the hairline which means his follicles are affected by DHT. And it has been at work for a while, this ia Norwoord 1-2. At at 18, this signals male pattern baldness, friendo.

Uh... mostly it's both dude.

Nearly every male experiences temple balding upon adulthood. His is more pronounced due to his long hair.

James has had the same amount of thining hair for like 8 years, hasn't lost or gained any hair. It's weird.

What you mean by temple recession is what the blue line would indicate.
his hairline has clearly receded.

It's like not everybody balds at the same pace or amount and genetics play a role

I wanna fuck Elyse in every orifice

probably on fin
besides, he could use concearlers and no one would notice. thinning hair is easier to hide than a receded hairline. he would look great.

The hair on one side of my head grows towards the back, like him. For a long time I kept looking in the mirror every day thinking I was balding, but it hasn't moved at all in the past 6 years.

Coral from the great barrier reef.

Or maybe it's always been like that
Somw people are born with a shitty hairline that LOOKS like it's receding;this might be the case

>but it hasn't moved at all in the past 6 years.

Just you wait.

>had thick hair
>some recession at age 23 but everyone assured me it's a mature hair line
>stays like that for 4 years
>bam,starts falling out bit by bit,now I have that peninsula thing in my hair forming

Yeah, this is actually pretty common for MPB. One side usually recedes futher back than the other one.

I'm well over 30 so I'm sure it will eventually, but not yet.
>recede
>1. go or move back or further away from a previous position.
Nothing has moved. Some people are born with a high hairline, or hair growing in this or that direction.

It actually makes him look manlier and look sexy for the first time in his life.