Why hasn't it been cancelled yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/usa-network-tv-show-ratings-33445/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

these are numbers of a show being cancelled

Because reddit eats it up

I dropped it during season 1, I'm surprised it's still going

Coz Reddit buys all the pretentious shit designed to make normies feel "smart."

I guess streaming? Its about pretentious internet people, kinda seems to be a fit.

Because Rami is too cute

Because it still has some things to convey about the timeline were on.

>dude, it's a series that is FINALLY showing what REAL hacking is like, not like all these shitty movies and series until now!
>watch it
>it's exactly the same except more pretentious about it

yes

yea, the shilling for the show was pretty silly

the hacking aspect is the single good thing about the show, sadly it's sidelined by pointless subplots, awful pacing and stupid twists

I watched S01 mainly because of /g shilling that it was the most accurate hacking in television, but i didn't care about the story and never bothered with S02.

ya the illuminati thing has been dragging on for too long.

>It's a Sup Forums calls something shit yet creates multiple threads and pretends not to watch every single episode episode

if drumf is worse than e-corp is it ok to kill someone to undermine him?

it's got hacking and drumpf memes what else could anyone ever wish for in a show nowadays???

i dropped the show once i saw elliot using linux mint

DISGUSTING

I've not seen S3 yet, do they finally fugg?

elliot is 100% straight

had to force myself to finish first season.
it was incredibly painful

He hacked the ratings :)

>spends entire S1 and S2 plotting the downfall of EvilCorp
>S3 EvilCorp is necessary.

you have to be gay to like this show

I won't watch after season 2, god damn where was Elliot and Tyrell, it was all about Darlene, Dom and Angela

It's a prestige show for USA even though the ratings suck they're not going to cancel it

>it's a prestige show

Season two, as far as I know, got no recognition. I don't think it was really nominated that much if it was nominated for anything, so its prestige status is pretty much dissipated.

ayesss

should have just stopped at season one
i want my vigilante le hackerman back with based /comfy/ synths (wtf happend)
fucking rami get your shit together and stop riding on muh trump carousel

Sophomore slump and all that. It's still the only show on USA that has ever been won any awards.

sam esmail" my bad

Sorry meant to say been nominated or won any awards.

lol even at that episode where the black dude with the fat one were discussing how cringy hacking movies usually are yet this show has turned out to be exactly the same if not, even worse than those movies

Fuck if I know. Ratings are shit. Critical acclaim isn't as big as it was during season one. Maybe people are buying tons of Mr. Robot toys?

No fucking way?!

I'm just at ep four of season 3 for this shit show. What the fuck. Season two is dogshit man.

Fucking anarchists trying to do more project mayhem shit and everyone is telling the sis she's dumb as ducking for trying to keep on with antics and she doesn't want to listen.

Also it pisses me off how sidelined the actual hacking is. The dialog where he keeps forcing stupid computer shit is like listening to someone that read a single book about discrete atomaton suddenly put heir hands in the ring to do chip-hop dropping references to CS theory but have no idea what the fuck it's used for

>zomg my mind is being corrupted like an overflown buffer
>I was hitting that bitch like a pumping lemma
>kernel panic am I rite?

>t.
Yo, MC Plus Plus, my rhymes are so phat, I'm PSPACE-complete but I'll reduce you to 3-SAT.

It's not that Evil Corp is necessary, he just realized that his actions made things worse instead of better.

The show died last season. Episodes were too long, nothing going on mattered.
I can definitely see why people stopped watching after the Fight Club reveal in Season 1 too.
Felt lazy and made the show come off as a second rate ripoff.
USA can't be thrilled with these ratings. Esmail will be lucky if they don't just dump the whole show on one night to get rid of it.

I really liked season 1, but season 2 was shit. It worked better as a single season.

Plot issues aside, it's one of the most well produced shows on tv

That's a shame, it's one of the best shows on television.

Other than the DRUMPF shit, S3 has been a lot better than S2 so far.

how are the ratings so low when it's all i fucking hear about?

>that his actions made things worse instead of better.
What giant pussy he is then. This is not a character arc this just a blatant change of heart.
>I grew up
I cringed at his justification of it.

>season 1
>guys, corporations are immensely powerful monsters
>we can only try our best to make things better

>season 2
>yeah they weren't that tough lol
>we basically overthrew the world

And people wonder why it went downhill.

Because streaming and torrents are obviously not included there

Despite its shortcomings, Mr. Robot is still one of the best tv shows currently running.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it the most watched program USA has? I doubt it would be cancelled. Email has 2 more seasons planned out.

THINK AGAIN, PAL

WWE's ratings have been steadily declining too

it should have gone straight into the trash after the pilot.

Why doesn't Sup Forums like Mr robot anymore? I miss the live streams of new episodes and the threads we used to have

Why did Angela reject Elliot when he kissed her again?

And more importantly do you think that Mr. Robot and Angela fuck without Elliot knowing?

no but the latest episode had some Hannibal-tier homolust buildup

Literally half the Sup Forums userbase haven't been here longer than 2 years at best. They're too new to even know something from 2015. Those were some fun times though.

>Getting rejected and cucked for your alternate mind state
I find the idea of this very funny and also very feels

No, far from it. Only two other USA shows are doing worse than Mr. Robot.
tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/usa-network-tv-show-ratings-33445/

I honestly just want Elliot to fuck best girl

I get the feeling their SVU reruns get better ratings than Mr. Robot.

Its pirated like crazy and dvrd like crazy.

The fact that Sup Forums still used nielsen ratings and box office hollywood accounting as indicators of whats being watched is hilarious. People wait for shows to show up on netflix/hulu/amazon too, the first live airing isnt "omg no one watches" anymore

anal

What is/was so good about this show?

How does such a campy screenplay get greenlit for such a hueg budget anyway?
Shooting everything on real locations in NY must cost a fortune.

main protag was an autist
fight club similarities

But other USA shows do better in the ratings, and piracy doesn't matter for a show that needs commercials and advertisements to make money. This isn't HBO or Showtime where ratings don't matter at all because subscribers are going to pay money whether or not they watch. This is a basic cable network show.

The drumpf shit hasn't been all that bad though. Just clips of his speeches and someone called him a buffoon. Not overly preachy yet.

Oh fuck off cancer

>Not overly preachy yet.
Nigger, the only way that scene could have been more preachy is if bd wong was dressed as the devil and pointed at the tv with his trident saying
>yes I want him as my candidate.
then he looks directly at the camera and says:
>I'm with him.

because we love it, faggot

you're literally surrounded by shills. Shills make THE MAJORITY of threads on Sup Forums it's not even like a small percentage, MOST of these threads are started by shills. Shills are a real thing, every entertainment companies has hundreds of them, and they absolutely INFEST this website. They're fucking everywhere, they've made every iRobot thread, I guarantee it. Every single "general" on Sup Forums is maintained by the shills of that company. Open your eyes.

Haven't watched any of S3 yet, but the the previous seasons were very, very good. Has it gone downhill?

>being this thin-skinned about your meme president

only watched the first episode but it was cringy as fuck. I'm sick of him giving speeches about how fucked everything is and NEVER actually having a solution, but I guess this isn't just iRobot but all hollywood media. It's always got some underdeveloped and poorly thought out themes and justifications, the speeches are never persuasive and yet you can tell they were written to be persuasive, as a political science student I can't help but notice how every speech in this show is a bunch of preachy pandering followed by insufficient justification for the alternative. It's easy to talk shit about the state of affairs and offer no solution, which is why hollywood loves doing it.

I see where you're coming from. I guess the thing is just that I take a wholly different perspective on the show: the social messaging is cringey, yes, but ultimately just very "safe" (in terms of what is acceptable etc.) So I just overlook it because I'm kinda used to living in this kind of environment anyway.
Where the show shines, however, is the unreliable (schizo-) narrator perspective straight through Elliot's eyes. I probably can't even express myself well enough in so few words how impressed I am.

underrated

its treason then

you're so fucking dumb, conservatives and republicans ALSO have shills, everybody has shills. Alex Jones isn't even what he says he is, he's an actor putting on a performance for money, I have no allegience to either political party and it's completely irrelevant to this conversation. Shills are not a fucking conspiracy theory, it's a goddamn actual job you can actually look up and actually apply for, it's not a fucking conspiracy it's how the world works. Way to out yourself though, only a shill would jump to discredit by post by conflating me with alex jones and the alt-right, as if those types aren't just as retarded on the other end of the spectrum

>dude, corporations and, like, the government dude
>cringe as fuck episode titles like "eps1.5_br4ve-trave1er.asf"
>"""real""" hacking
>ebin fight club plot twist
Reddit loves it

yes that would be the big twist. and elliot would go beserk feeling betrayed.

so edgy

Probably because more people stream the show than watch it, here in the UK it is available on amazon prime the next day it is aired so that might be a factor for it to not be cancelled

this show was doomed when most of the male audience realized we're never getting a scene where darlene goes nude because it's on basic cable.

>available on amazon prime the next day

yeah, for a price. We pirate this shit, you expect me to pay a fee for each episode ON TOP of the prime subscription? kill yourselves

>that 100k drop in the first 2 episodes of S3

unsurprising tbqh

This guy said it all

this is one of the ugliest people i've ever seen

there's so much actual criticism for this show, this excellent casting is not one of them. Would you prefer that a super hacker nerd character was portrayed by a perfect 10/10 hollywood hunk? I actually appreciate his casting, he works as a socially awkward hacker. The problem with this show isn't the actors, it's the writing

>Would you prefer that a super hacker nerd character was portrayed by a perfect 10/10 hollywood hunk?

Yes.

You don't know how wrong you are

i hope it happens before series dies

Then I guess this whole business really is meant for you, I mean I guess if you don’t mind that the people you fantasize about being are cockslaves for producers. I doubt raimi had to suck any cocks m8

this is the only girl elliot should fuck.

Has anyone made a r34 of elliot and her fucking? Sometimes I feel like there's some crazy sexual tension between them but I don't know if that's me projecting

fuck she is worst character

ugly ducky

Is she jewish? I don’t know I’m just asking because “le so quirky nerd girl” is almost always a jewess.

Fantasize? I just realize attractive people are more likable, and so it's easier to become engrossed in their stories. Thankfully this show also has Christian Slater or it would be a snooze watching Frankenstein the super-hacker fumble about in a drug-addled stupor every episode.

theres definitely more to the story.

why do you think his dad pushed him out the window? maybe he was caught fucking her?

yes, she is another jewish succubus.

What a drone. You really are the perfect customer, keep being the kind of cattle they want.

it's a show that heavily appeals to the sort of crowd that heavily pirates, so it has a big audience but none of them watch with a nielsen box

Fuckin called it

just because reviewers and journalists talk about something because it fits their meme fetish doesn't mean real people watch it user

>he believes the dad pushed him out the window