Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/The God Delusion Lolita/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/keit already thing/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so get another book titled "living with an alcoholic mother/father/etc" as well you dumb idiot

>go to library
>borrow some books on hitler, firearms, serial killers, The God Delusion, and Lolita

FUCK WHY AM I ON Sup Forums

Get the ebook or just steal it.
Find the page with the magnetic bullshit stuck to it and tear it out.
Walk out the door with it in your hand, it's now yours

I remember seeing that pasta and laughing my ass off. Does anybody have it full ?

I'm a librarian. If your library has self checkout machines you might be able to bypass a staff member entirely.
If not then just grab a few other books if you're worried and get them all at once, it is our job not to judge or stop people who want access to content no matter what it is.

You'll be okay and any librarian who can help you will of you ask.

Why is /lit/ invading Sup Forums?

What is the book in his left hand?

Infinite Jest. It's an edit though.

No, I meant the other left hand, the black book

M I L K A N D H O N E Y

I'm pretty sure it's milk and honey

Oh my fucking god
/lit/ does it again

>the checkout girl

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/The God Delusion Lolita/
archives aren't hard my dude

I'm not a native speaker, how do you even call the person who scans your books?

>not a native speaker

drink yourself into a coma please

Can you at least answer my question?

at my library you can scan your own books, then leave. it's been like for like 15 years. minimum interaction.

library technician, library assistant, library officer or librarian

Just find an book nigger

"some kind of problem, toots?"

>Dual reading

Wagecuck

I always rub my penis against mylibrary books so perhaps a cute librarian will touch it

>using libraries
You should be reading things that are good enough to buy, or pirate e-versions.

I think there was an user on /lit/ who liked to cum onto pages of the Lolita copy he borrowed

She won't. When you return your books they get put in a bin, and that bin is sent straight to the wash room. The only human interaction is the mexican guy who turns the water on.

>good enough to buy
>wasting money on 1s and 0s
>when there are libraries
maybe if you live in bum fuck nowhere with shitty libraries or too afraid to leave your apartment

A friend of mine had been looking for a specific book for a long time but he couldn't find it on the internet, pretty much gone out of print. I told him to look at the library and he went
>...of course, the library!
He had completely forgotten about libraries. How do you do that?

By not being a fucken NERD lol

No. If it's not worth keeping in your collection, it's not worth reading. It should be a classic. You shouldn't be wasting your time with trendy "literature" that you have to return to the library.

It'd be the equivalent of downloading/renting on Amazon capeshit or redditshit, then deleting when you're finishing. Just download/buy movies that are actually good.

If you don't have a library of actual good literature that's you own, rather than renting some pop-biography of [b-level historical figure], then you're a manchild/pleb.

>this obsession
>these buzzwords
they're just books mate, why buy when you can just go to the library

Librarian here. We have staff who wear gloves when they handle books mainly because of stuff like this(and cold and flu season, kids are grotty as hell and
carry every illness you can think of).

You local library might have an available eBook collection, check their catalog/webpage and see. You'll probably have to download some kind of program or app for you device or tablet but usually you can read them from the browser as well.

Being an alcoholic means that you’re a badboy, girls love it, don’t be afraid.

I remember when I was in university and writing a paper about germany during ww2 for a history class, and going to the local public library and checking out a stack of 9 books about nazis and the old lady running the checkout didn't even blink an eye. That was about 5 years ago. Wonder what that experience would be like today.

What's wuth this obsession with buying, they have classics at the library too ya know. I only buy books I can't find there, no need to collect paper in my house if I don't need to and I hate ebooks.

it's ok, she'll think you're a bad boy. you could end up banging her

Libraries have automated checkouts now.

What third world shithole do you live in?

>tfw drunk in the day because alcoholic and go do normal day shopping and try and act sober, paranoid that everyone can tell

As long as you don't smell like booze and aren't falling over, most people either can't tell or don't give a shit.

Things changed, grandpa. You can checkout your books yourself.

what a meek little faggot

when I bought Lolita I bought Moby Dick and Crime and Punishment with it

>not borrowing one about sleep deprivation as well
>so even is she thinks you're an alcoholic she knows you stay woke

Why did I laugh

I laughed too. It's corny as fuck, but I've never heard it before.

come live in new york
you can smell like booze and fall over all you want any time of day noones gonna care

>How do you do that?
by being a millennial

If it's a classic, you should read it more than once, maybe many times, to be an actual literate person. So you might as well buy that book. ("Dude yeah I read Hamlet once, rented from the ole library 3 years ago, I think I even remember a few parts. It's good lol") Otherwise, you can rent/pirate books online.

No reason to go to the library. The library is for casual readers/old women who rent pleb-shit to occupy their time and then forget what they read 2 weeks later. Soccer mom tier.

Isn't half the point of being drunk not caring what others think? Seems like you're doing it wrong.

A Pepe falls in love with a Wojak

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the wojak's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the wojak, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the wojak he called is not the same wojak he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this memeverse at all. He is the wojak's alternate memeverse counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE OF SHIT MEMES.

Can't defy the Keit-ai!

Personally I can't concentrate when I read at home because of my family/the computer being in reach. So I go to my university's library which not only has a great selection of works but also allows me to get into the mood to read.

>No reason to go to the library.
Free books? Instead of buying them. And massive selections with options to retrieve basically whatever you like.

Kids these days are obsessed with buying things though, with their unboxing videos on youtube and their "collections".

>So you might as well buy that book
or rent it again? lol
or buy it if you want to reread it
also it's free so if you didn't like it it's no big deal. and what am i supposed to do with like 500 books in my house when i might only reread 50, when i have the option to use the library instead?

underrated

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Borrow one on sex addiction too and stare at her as she checks it out

we get it
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/keit already thing/

Based Anti-Keit-Ai Poster.

just

>Sup Forums - Television & Film