en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xiaolin_Showdown_episodes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RZA and ODB

Monkey Staff

Combinations like Eye of Dashi + Sword of the Storm

Yin-yang yo-yo

The Golden Finger + The Shard of Lightning = Speed Force
you would be untouchable

To this day I still don't get how the fuck lightning + wind = flight. We know you were just bullshiting Raimundo, even if it looked cool.

To answer OP, monkey staff is the most fun one

>the one that gives me eternal youth and healing abilities

>To answer OP, monkey staff is the most fun one

Its a spear now. Also, lightning + wind = flight because of static electricity and or magnetism.

Serpent's Tail

Also
xiaolinpedia.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Xiaolin_Showdown_Shen_Gong_Wu

thanks havent seen the show in a LONG time so this list will help me pick

>Ghostface not anywhere there

You're 2/3 right

I love this one because of the simplicity, and the clearly defined upside and downside.

I liked the one that turns everyone into blue zombies.

CHANGING CHOPSTICKS

Excellent fetish potential shen gong wu

>Combinations

Ring of Nine Dragons + Reversing Mirror + Wuya

ORB OF TORNAMI:
WATER
RIP what used to be one of the best cartoons series out there.

Honestly, I could take the shen gong wu name changes and even the different voices, but the writing felt so fucking off, and the outfits were so generic. Like, they replaced the tunics by paint-bucketing their torsos red.

Serpent's Tail or Rio Reverso

>Ring of Nine Dragons
You mean the Dragon's Tail.

Although, your combo could make people fuse.

The Ring of Nine Dragons splits the user; the Reversing Mirror would make it split other people.

This, or the time stopper. I'd fuck sluts every night with that one.

>Relying on shen gong wu

What would happen if you were to use the Reversing Mirror on the Emperor Scorpion?

Mantis flip coin + Jetbootsu = SICK ANTI GRAVITY JUMPING

Really liked the Third-Arm Sash. It was such a simple shen gong wu that had a variety of uses.

The Reversing Mirror would make the Emperor Scorpion subservient to the other Shen Gong Wu but they can't make it do anything since it doesn't have any other abilities.

Tangle web comb

What if you used the Reversing Mirror on the Sapphire Dragon?

Turns itself and potential targets to soot and blows away in the first stiff breeze.

I... I never thought of it that way.

Not even a macro fetishist. Size difference is just hot.

MOBY MORPHER!!

>What if you used the Reversing Mirror on the Sapphire Dragon?
Instead of turning living people into inanimate statues, it turns inanimate objects into living creatures.

Basically, it's the Heart of Jong, except for everything at once.

I'm really surprised they got away with letting jack be openly gay back in the early 00s

the monkey talisman

Muh Spicer

Third arm

Idk what you're talking about man, he was attracted to Kimiko, then again who wasn't.
wrong cartoon Eddy

i've always been fond of the Lotus Twister

Tickle bot.

The mouse that lets you undo any mistake. The one we never see get used because of giant spiders and lava attaching.

I could terrorize the people I hate until they seek therapy or just kill themselfs

The Haters gonna Hate Wu.

>Omi created three different futures in the finale
>In none of them does he become leader

Truly the greatest route they could have done for the ending, Rai stepping up before the showdown and then going 4v1 against the villains was amazing. Also when Monk Guan made Rai pretend to be evil and he kicked the shit out of Omi.

Pretty much I loved whenever Omi got put in his place.

Couldn't they just use the Serpent's Tail to go and retrieve the Hidoku Mouse? They did it with the Golden Tiger Claws when Omi sent them to the center of the Earth.

For that matter, couldn't they just use the Golden Tiger Claws to get it?

my nigga

The Tiger Claws and Serpent's Tail were OP. You could have used them to rob your enemies of all their SGW at any time.

Kimiko gave me the boners like ya wouldn't believe.

Wuya's Pleasure Rod

Ooooh baby, we need some drawfags on this.

Top tier right here. Can be used on enemies, yourself, and other wu.

Heart of Jong. Robro was too pure for this world.

"I don't like feeling anymore" then he proceed to suicide

Never got into the PoS reboot because all the little changes triggered my autism. Did they ever elaborate on exactly how the Hell Jack frickin Spicer took over the world?

Always pissed me off that Chase made a point of not needing them, but Hannibal was a threat almost purely due to the Moby Morpher. Felt like a step down, in multiple ways.

Well actually Hannibal was threat because he was capable of expliding people fears and insecurities, the Moby Morpher just help him to infiltrate a create more strees in his enemies at the end Hannibal most important ability is his intelligence and silver tongue

It should also be noted that while Chase didn't depend on Wu, he got very easily taken down by the Sphere of Yun and Jack Spicer. He may have thought himself above Wu but a true master learns to take advantage of what he has available to him.

Why do people say 00's was a bad decade for cartoons, when shows like this were common? I recently re-watched this and SRMTHFG and they are fucking great.

I tried rewatching this show and it rustled my autism that the writers didn't keep good track of who had what.

jack probably could've taken over the world without the shen gong wu if he applied himself

Really? I only remember one or two cases (one episode Jack lost all his wu, then had the monkey staff next episode), otherwise I thought they were pretty good about that. Maybe I was just happy there was ANY continuity at all.

If i remember right Jack was the guy who knew what Wu everyone have, also i think he said the Monkey staff was his favorite Wu, so he always tried to not lose it

Definitely underused in the series. That one is a gamechanger.

What did you want to see as a xiaolin showdown? I always thought hide and go seek could be pretty cool, but I don't think they ever played that one.

i think people mean post 2006, yknow when tv kinda died for a while

Yeah. Also there was an episode where they found a big cave or something full of Shen Gong Wu but only one of them was named/drawn attention to and the rest were just ones that were found in later episodes and the characters acted like they'd never seen them before. Also seems like in season two things would get totally redistributed every few episodes, which takes away from the stakes a bit.

dodgeball and capture the flag would both make good showdowns

Has Games Workshop gone too far?

It was the episode of the 4 Mala Mala Jongs? because he formed himself both from Wu already discovered or Wu near him

What happens if you DON'T accept a Xiaolin Showdown? You just have to fight? Why didn't anyone ever take that option?

>capture the flag
I think they did that one.

Nah, I think it was the Crystal Glasses one.

They didn't go to a cave in that episode they were in Russia, there wasno cave in that episode

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xiaolin_Showdown_episodes
>When the Crystal Glasses reveal themselves in Russia, the Xiaolin are assisted by a street vendor named Vlad. They bring Vlad back to the Xiaolin Temple to train with them, but when Omi uses the Crystal Glasses to see his future, he is tricked into believing he will be the new evil. When an entire cave of Shen Gong Wu reveal themselves at once, the Xiaolin find Vlad on the side of the Heylin, and Omi must challenge him to a Xiaolin Showdown.

>When an entire cave of Shen Gong Wu reveal themselves at once

Fuck you're right, the fuckers didn't give a fuck about the other Wu and neither did i, i suppose they win them all in the showdown and were like "No need to explain this ones folks, goodnight"

We never got the Jack Spicer redemption arc and his destiny of being the metal dragon

Why did they have so many transport Shen Gong Wu when all that was really needed were the Golden Tiger Claws?

Maybe Wuya original plan for world domination was having some kind of generals or other important memebers of the army that would recieve Wu for the conquest, some of them are going to need transport

Fair enough I guess, but why not just make 5 Golden Tiger Claws instead of a ton of "This Wu allows you to fly, or transforms into something that can fly."

>but why not just make 5 Golden Tiger Claws
Did they ever explain how Wu were created? maybe it was a one object deal were there just can be one of each Wu

Yin yo-yo and yang yo-yo are basically the same Wu.

Also why would she make the Reversal Mirror if they were supposed to be her Wu's? Did she expect them to get stolen? What if the Reversal Mirror got stolen? Then all her work was for nothing.

I feel like Jack Spicer was one step away from becoming a Megas XLR character.

>Yin yo-yo and yang yo-yo are basically the same Wu.
Well i think it's more like both yo-yo are one Wu you can use them separately, but it has consequences, im talking about having the same Wu twice, but you're kinda right this show is full of plotholes as a kid i always expected them to reveal that Wuya didn't create the Wu herself , but with the Heylin force or something like that

A villian, a Coop or a Jamie?

I don't wanna turn this into a waifu thread but can a kind user please post that link containing those Wuya highlights?

Honestly Changing Chopsticks would suck but I'm a desperate sizefag.

It got really bad like late S2-All of Season 3.

It's stated in the first episode the Wu were made by Dashi to help him in the fight against Wuya. That's all that was ever mentioned of their origins. Considering they are spread across the globe and Dashi used his fighting skills + a puzzle box to trap Wuya, never the Wu, he probably gave them to villagers and other fighters to help fight her army around the world. And he might have just engaged in more artifact making, like wanting to find a way to enter the Ying-Yang World (Which is why the yo-yo's exist) or otherwise could have been made by other monks + masters to add to the collection.

I kinda wanna make an RPG on /qst/ about this actually.

>Rebalance the Shen Gong Wu
>All artifacts now have very specialized crazy powers a la Jojo
>Throw in a bunch of normal faggots getting gifted randomly with extremely powerful artifacts
>Cue race to hunt them all down to become the strongest

>m-m-m-muh Jojos xD
Fuck off Jojobrony.

what is this meme?