Do you guys like Justice League Action?

Do you guys like Justice League Action?

I do.
Wish episodes were longer though.

I'm watching from Canada and they air 2 eps back to back so I guess it feels like 1 episode with 2 stories.

Last couple episodes have been eh, but overall I really enjoy them

are there new episodes this week?
if so link?

I only watched the first 2 eps, and I'm not really feeling it. I don't know, maybe the stories were just weak?

I want to like the show, so I'm going to try and give it another shot. Any stand-out episodes that you guys recommend?

Too much Batman and Superman/Wonder Woman.

I thought the cartoon was about the trinity showcasing obscure DCU characters, but most of Batman's episodes are about him teaming up with his Vertigo friends and most of Wonder Woman's episodes are about her trying to help Superman without any need. The only episodes that showcase truly new and obscure characters are the ones with Superman where he's away from Wonder Woman.
Hell, The Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter have hardly shown up, and they're the big guys after the trinity.

The episodes humor are also pretty hit and miss, and the 11 minute restraint is really bad.

I like the character designs, though.

This.

I really like it. Its a nice action/comedy that doesn't rely on LOL XD random shit. Wish they would show less of Batman

>Maxima
>Dr. Light shield is light-bulb???

That is how Batman Brave and the Bold worked and i feel it works great for this show, sadly they don't do it neither in the States release nor the one that airs in latinoamerican CN.

>Tom King's Vision: The Animated Series.jpg

There isn't even an episode where Wonder Woman's away from Superman and Batman. She's pretty firmly tied to Superman, as if she was his sidekick or something.

When i read the description of the cartoon i thought we'd have an episode where Batman teams up with Blue Beetle or something, an episode where Superman teams up with Booster Gold or something, an episode where Wonder Woman teams up with Stargirl or something. You know, using the trinity as chaperons.

But nope. It's either Batman and the Vertigo guys or Superman and Wonder Woman as a team. Very few episodes about new guys.

>No MEN post yet.

You guys are slipping.

The show has technically a milf and nothing to be done about it.

>Something something men your friends?
>Actually like sidekicks or whatever
Manhating blablah feminist propaganda etc. The show is shit and all that.

>where Batman teams up with Blue Beetle or something
That did happen though.

loli Zatanna stole all the attention

Once. Then Batman never teamed up with another hero other than the Vertigo guys as usual.

He's teamed up with Firestorm too.

I forget the title, but there's one with Batman and Blue Beetle fighting Chronos that nailed that meta-humor feel Brave and the Bold used to have.

Yes.

>Shit animation
>Not funny
>Shit action despite being called JL Action.
>11 minutes
>SM/WW

>Those MEN are your friends?
>More like sidekicks, mother
This femenishit is godawful

>it's a "Wonderbatfag voices an opinion" post

Yes

I would like to, but it's just too babyish for me. Perfectly serviceable, but it doesn't possess any of the offbeat sharpness that made JLU or Brave & The Bold appealing to a wider age range.

Still, I would hope it would interest younger kids in these characters enough to make them want to read, like the 90's Marvel cartoons did for me.

Just because BM/WW is shit doesn't make SM/WW good. It's still shit and therefore a huge fault on the show.

Not a fan of that Killer Frost design

>Are your piggies going straight home, Diane?
>More like straight to the market, mother.
Fuck this show.

She got a nice butt tho.

Like clockwork
-tt- -tt-

>>Shit animation
>>Not funny
>>Shit action despite being called JL Action.

Agreed with all of this. It's just so middling in all respects that count.

Tell us a good SM/WW story. Even the "Repulse" episode, which was about the pairing, sucked in this show.

SM/WW is shitty independent of BM/WW existence or quality.

>Li'l Z a cute

A CUTE!

Sorry, not watching it until I know it's getting a second season without a cliffhanger.