Simpsons season 3 is some of the finest television ever made, and no amount of sneed posting will ever erase that

simpsons season 3 is some of the finest television ever made, and no amount of sneed posting will ever erase that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nSkMg1xJxss
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you mean season 5?
but I agree that s3 isn't that far behind

Sneed

no

yeah

are you the sneed poster or the ignorant about the facts poster?

I love how sneedposting absolutely BTFO simpsonsfag redditors and their circlejerk over the supposed """"""""""genius"""""""""" writing and """"""""""clever"""""""""" visual gags of the early seasons. They're throwing a fucking hissyfit as they realize their shit show was never any better than the likes of rick and morty

OP is a smart guy. Seasons 2 and 3 are the best pieces of Simpsons history by a wide margin. Unconcerned with outlandish situations, more focused on community and family, character. Certain manchildren will balk at this: MUH CARTOONS ARE MEANT TO BE FUNNY. But the second and third seasons of the Simpsons ARE funny, albeit in a mature and understated way. The best.

Are you actually 13?

ANNUAL
PLANT
PHYSICAL
(Formerly Chucks)

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

SAY IT WITH ME

S

Why was Bart such a dick in that ep?

t. Chuck

He'd been hanging out with Sneed too much.

for me it's s5
youtube.com/watch?v=nSkMg1xJxss

When will we finally rid Sup Forums of the chuckleheads?

But Sneed wasn't a dick. He was right about the soil's pH. The other two farmers were just envious dicks.
>not owning a Guatemalan car

>DUH HUH CHUCK FUCK SUCK! ME SMART
Your stupid unfunny show deserves a daily hate general

Already a thing.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Well la dee daaa Mr. Gucci loafers

So make one and link it in the thread

>>>/reddit/

what do you think he was referencing

ok ill break it down for ya
it;s Season
6>5>4>3>7>8>9>10>11>12>2>1>13>14>the rest is shit
and yes early Simpsons is total garbage

Reminder that we've already solved the puzzle.

He's in Sup Forums.

Just face it, man. We’ll never have a decent nostalgic simpsons discussion thread ever again.

Sure we will, just tell them if they sneedpost their mother will die in her sleep tonight.