youtube.com/watch?v=RkSaPs4FXY0
youtube.com/watch?v=Gzc5ksOkH8c&feature=youtu.be&t=28s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no I wont you lollipop nigger

im still not over it

f

Why couldn't it have been Mabel?

>press f
After all the Doom I've been playing I see that as the execute button. Pop's head being popped like a grape by armoured hands.

why does Sup Forums hate mabel anyways?

F
and margaret and the cloud one who did not follow the train

She was very poorly written and consequentially became kind of an awful person

apocalypse how?

F

/spoiler/ f /endspoiler/

he
was
pure

still muh feelings
REEEEEE

>margaret appears
>cloud gril didnt appear to fuck with people's psyche

R E G U L A R S H O W

f

F. Pops was always my favorite.

anyone thought the final showdown was

colossus waifu
=lurkfags

mordecai, rigby / AP's lackeys
= anonymous posters and tripfags

immortals, ducks / stream
=quality posters and b8 posters

pops / antipops
=Hiroyuki Nishimura and moot

F

Remember, if the show didn't go as long as it did, he'd still be alive.

It's all your fault, guys.

F

youtube.com/watch?v=RkSaPs4FXY0

what the fuck are those spoilers boy

g

shit i missed

ONE JOB

F

Pops doesn't want us to be sad he is gone. He wants us to be happy. Because he isn't gone. He is here with us, in our hearts.

POPS WHY

F

Killing him felt forced and it happened super quick.

It was kinda funny to me.

F

>big bad realizes his mistakes
>starts wanting forgiveness
>dies anyway

F

I feel terrible for finding him obnoxious for the last few seasons and thinking he only got more annoying when he was given a bigger role. I was wrong.

The only time I found him obnoxious was in the duck special where he's running in the living room, but I still liked when he put his hand on Benson's lid

REEEEEEE

STOP MAKING ME CRY

F

whenever I watch the finale it gives me so much asmr

Well, now that I know that he dies, you might as well tell me how it happened.

you should've caught up with it bruh. finished s6-8 in 2 days

just watch it man just tell yourself its thekikes that said he's gone

f
don't remind me

F

fffffffeelings

seeing mr maellards tape to paps made me cry more than finale

I think the idea is that is just the result of Pop's positive energy temporarily negating Anti-Pop's negative energy and that he'd go back to normal the second Pops stops hugging him.

post yfw you watched the final episode

here's mine (except I'm white and older)

then wouldn't it make both of them neutral?

F

>it's the power of friendship ending
>but the hero still ends up dying
I appreciate the unexpected.

F

Good guys always win.

F

F
I have so many good memories from watching this show with people I love..
Honestly almost cried

I'm still not over the fact that they gave Pops a "YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE" backstory out of literally nowhere and made that the focus of the show's final season.

F

F

She is a mary sue loved by lol I am a stronk woman who needs no man. Despite she is not athletic.

F

>annoying as hell voice
glad he's gone, he didn't hold the montage back at the end, i won't press that button ever, so uck you

A kid dying? A female kid dying? A female kid based on the creator's sister dying?

Why does her being female change anything?

It's not even being a dick or sexist, but women are more immune to negative shit happening unless it's played a certain way in shows.

Not like they'd get to that part anyway since killing off a kid would be unimaginable and impossible right now.

What certain way?

You really want to be offended huh

>press f
What does this even stand for? Why not talk about the good times we had with him at least.

>stand for?
Farewell, dude.

F
It's a reference to the most tear-jerking moment in vidya history
youtube.com/watch?v=Gzc5ksOkH8c&feature=youtu.be&t=28s

F

I will live on for you pops

BECAUSE IT WASN'T GRAVITY FALLS YOU /r9k/ FUCKTARD

>one of the worst characters died
What a shame.

how so?

F

had to hold in those tears

You need to be 18 years old to post in this website.

WE COULD BE HEROES

When someone who saw the screening said a Bowie song ended the series and someone said it was probably Heroes, it reintroduced me to the song.

After listening to it long enough I started to think about how it might end, and with the screenshot of Rigby holding the boxset in the park on Earth that got leaked, I figured they did some magical shit of going back to relive their passed adventures because they were going to loose, and decided to stay safe in their previous episodes.

Glad that didn't happen, but it got me sad. I wish I had a series so I could do something like that.

F, but in a happy way

Pops got a great ending, exactly what he would have always wanted

And I'm still laughing at autistic shippers that are going nuts because there was no closure with Mordecai's exes. Literally so what? How many of your interactions with exes are worth detailing if someone were to make a flash-forward sequence of the rest of your life in a 3 minute span?

If anything, it's the best way to handle it, seeing as how something so inconsequential became so big. It's amazing that people complained about too much relationship stuff, and then the end comes and they want to waste time with the very thing they felt ruined the show. Fuck off.

>implying it's wrong to get mad that the show focused on one thing for so long but then in the end it didn't even have a payoff

>Being so emotionally immature that you can't even realize that the fact there is no closure to the relationship is actually incredibly realistic and shows how real a break up can be.

So yeah it is kind of wrong to get mad at a show for showing a realistic break up. There is no closure half the time, it ends in a gigantic fucking mess that isn't even worth addressing and you end up walking away from it all hoping that you can move on when you are no longer associated with the failed lovers. He found closure in his own way, he lingered on his failed relationships through his art, which gave him inspiration and the confidence to make something. And then just like all failed relationships of the past, you just forget about it when you find someone else and make a happy life with them.

Welcome to the real world.

>>Being so emotionally immature
Not reading the rest, it's not being emotionally immature, it's just pointing out the obvious, I never said specifically that I or anyone else was or wasn't, but it's just pointing it out. It was a major waste to overtake the show and almost make it the entire main plot of the series, Mord's love life, and then have not a single thing coming that would've been a reward for sticking through it and not being one of the asshats who blew it off in the first few seasons. Or, as you'd say, emotionally immature.

It's just pointing out that it was a dick move to long watchers. I'm not a waifu fag myself but I did care about what they were doing, felt pretty empty but I don't have any strong emotions over it one way or the other.

>I refuse to read your post besides for four words and then make a point that is completely irrelevant.

Fuck off retard. This is why I don't respect idiots like you who complain "muh air time that was spent on mordecai's love life and muh no closure!" You chose to watch the fucking show. I watched it from the start too but you shit for brains just want to complain about how a dominant theme in a story didn't go anywhere and give you a nice little trope ending. Why not use that adult brain of yours and look at what the message truly is. What it is telling you about life, you had to do this garbage all throughout high school in English class, apply those skills here. I'll say it again, not everything in life has endings with a neat little bow, this show displayed how messy a love life can be and sometimes the best course of action is just walking away without another word and going on with your life. Just use critical thinking skills.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Where did you go sour?

>not rigby
What the fuck was all that foreshadowing for?

Also now that those 2 statues in the credit montage happened, I'm assuming every time that, sad situation here, a VA dies, some art will be made of their character's statue being raised.

Fuck that just makes it worse (sadder) to me.

it was a ruse