Are Americans bigots, Sup Forums?

Are Americans bigots, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_attacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying anyone knows what a bigot actually is
I regret nothing about voting for Trump. My only regret was living in a blue state at the time.

Well Trump disapproval rating has just reached 51 percent. This the fastest of any president in history, with taking over 800 days in office instead of 8.

I can't believe how inaccurate that shit is. Where's the giant dildo attached to a Peter Parker blow up doll?

Honestly thought it would be way lower.

Are liberals salty?

There's always that like 20% of die hard partisans.

How many times are you going to post this?

The better question is; how will Marvel react?

Did she also cry when Obama suspended immigration from Iraq due to terrorism fears? Liberals are the lowest form of life on earth, fucking lord.

They're made of salt right now. Biblical pillar of salt tier.

First time, baby. Others might have got the same idea, it's no crime to use the same image, though.

Yep from the same polling agencies that had him losing all up till election day.

I'm sure they've clean up and are accurate.

>where's the naked Miles Morales hiding under the bed
fixed

>51 percent disapproval
>49% either approve or aren't perturbed
Bit more than 20%

>Muslim ban

how can people lie to themselves so much

Truly scum of the fucking earth
>gf in tears over my autographed Trump rally sign
>"user how could you support that monster?"
>tell her I give no fucks what she was told about him by lugenpresse
>she's riding my dick 2 days later

How can anyone hate someone so qt

i mean when they say we aren't taking muslims and giving priority to christians

>We'll ban all muslims
>Except from Pakistan, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Egypt
What did they mean by this?

Bendis ruined that, Miles is all about snow bunnies now

Same here

well seeing as Trump only had 2% chance of winning I guess thats not too bad

>we'll ban all muslims
but that's not what Trump just did.

Delete this

>tfw no thick 200 foot tall Kamala with Hitomi-J cup titties wrestling Kaiju off the Jersey coast

Why Americans so fixed on Islam and Muslims anyway?

He's done more in those 8 than most in 800 so....

christians don't explode as much

uuuu

Obama didn't go after green card holders or showed preferential treatment towards non-muslims.

They're pussies.
They've been like that ever since 9/11

The Middle East has oil

She stood up for you people, now it's time for you to stand up for her. #ImWithHer

That's a rabbit whole I can show you, but you must be prepared to leave your world behind.

because he was a muslim

Hey Sup Forums are you bored of shitposting on Sup Forums already?

Giuliani straight up called it a muslim ban.

Those facts are ILLEGAL. Be prepared, alternative facts shall be sent to you by twitter immediately.

The only bigots I've seen over the last few years are the people screaming "NAZI!" at anybody they perceive as not agreeing with them.

>ban on muslims
he didnt ban mislims bit people from 7 radical countries.
Also I think that hes doing it just to say that he has done it. He doesnt care if the courts declare it to be illegal.

Seeing how we had a lot of Islamic terrors attack in the past years, it isn't reasonable to understand it, Ahmed.

Yeah, he's drastically destabilizing the country and economy. Good job!

Say, doesn't trump have business ties with Egypt and saudi arabia?

As if it isn't a major concern in Europe too. Besides Sweden and Germany people have a rather sour look on what muslim immigration has done to their countries, hell, even the two aforementioned have begun to have the same outlook.

No. And fuck off with that question.

Just let Trump work. We did the same with Obama - and we almost got the TPP.

So yeah. Fuck off...

I think Sup Forums has such a big chunk of redpilled Sup Forumsirgins it's much more fun to trigger libshits here.

No, they just shoot people.

>yfw comic book cartoon characters are used as examples of things people or groups in real life because the left has no real life examples of people being heroes

I wonder why...

youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M

Everything is FAKE unless it fits my propoganda!

sure they do pal

RIght, Americans should welcome Islam with open arms like super tough, cool Europeans.
Stupidest argument. Of course he had business in stable countries. You expect him to do deals in Yemen right now?

it's more like people are just ignorant of history and Star Wars is a massive part of American Culture and Carrie Fisher's recent death has made her even more prominent in current mass culture

Sup Forums- Video Games

We've had way more terror attacks done by white supremacist than Islamists attacks.

Sup Forums has already been colonised, this board will too. We already have many settlements scattered throughout it.

Just enforces the stereotype that the left are spoiled children throwing tantrums even more

How many times have you posted this today, OP? Do you really not have anything else you could be doing? No friends? No girlfriend? No real life hobbies?

Wow. If only Marvel comics didn't suck and actively ruin their characters I might actually care about this now.

This is a comic book board, not a "I'm bored so I'm going to make a bait thread" board.

>ITT: Autism Unleashed

>to defeat the jew, Sup Forums had to become the jew

>Are Americans bigots, Sup Forums?
Yes, how is this even a fucking question?
All men are created equal except for the ones worth 3/8ths because fuck you thats how I make my money.
Just read the thread.
The real question is how is this content Sup Forums related asshole?

>when you read a post from an user living in an alternate universe

>its another Sup Forums thread with a Kamala pic in the OP

This is the third time today, at least post some cute

Ameritard pls, Muslims are the least of your problems.

>This is the third time today

Did you only start browsing 30 minutes ago?

I'm on here, what the fuck do you think?

>bans people for 90 days from countries Obama already restricted visas from because they were deemed hostile and dangerous due to civil unrest and large jihadist presence
>plenty of other muslim countries not affected
>EBUL RAYCISS

what's funny is Carol wants to build a wall around Earth to keep space aliens out

holy fuck look at this juicy bait!

I just find it odd that the countries who fund terrorists activities are not on the banned list.

Who cares!? Free shitty ads around internet can't save u! Back to Pakistan! haha!

Is every non sjw opinion Sup Forums now? I thought the boogeyman was tumblr meme

Why are you on here, though? Why aren't you doing something in real life to better yourself? Go meet some people. Go build a model train or something. It'll probably make you happier than this.

I dunno why Kamala's crying. Pakistanis are (for some reason) exempt from the ban.

Friendly reminder that THERE'S NO FUCKING WAY THE PAKISTANI GOVERNMENT DIDN'T KNOW WHERE BIN LADEN WAS.

>spreads misinfo everywhere
>claims to be of superior descent, most likely physically invalid
>would sue at the drop of a hat if physically threatened
>claims to be oppressed even though their race owns the vast majority of global wealth
Are you just now realizing this, really? Sup Forums is everything they hate.

Christians in ISIS controlled areas are literally being genocided so yeah I think they deserve priority.

I'd expect him to ban immigration from the country that supplied the majority of the 9/11 hijackers.

A lot? Name 10 terrorist attacks on US soil since Obama became president.

It's true tho user.
Name all the attacks fuled by white supremacy and compare them to the attacks fuled by Islam.

Where are all the Republicans bitching about the misuse of executive order?

MOM COME QUICK I MADE THE SAME THREAD AGAIN

Way to fucking go mods. Does anybody ever get fucking banned anymore?

>gay inmigrant muslim furry romance
Oh Lord

There are also muslims in ISIS areas getting genocided

Fuck off. The countries that were banned were the same countries Obama restricted visas from. It has nothing to do with business interests and everything to do with following off of what had already been established.

Not that I wouldn't love to see Saudia Arabia and Pakistan wiped off the face of the earth though.

You're right, user. I needed that. I'll go do that right this very moment. Thank you.

check and mate nazis

It's not misuse when they do it!

Gee, I don't know.
You can arrange the list also by dates to see the motivations behind terrorist attacks in recent years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_attacks

>having extensive background checks
>banning everyone cause muslim
Not the same thing dipshit

>Christians in ISIS controlled areas are literally being genocided
So is everyone else you retard.

Sup Forums- Video Games

Why would I get banned, this is a discussing about the comic book character Ms. Marvel, or whatever her name is. I can't he held accountable for what the thread evolves into, surely.

Are you being sarcastic? Because I'm not. You've posted this thread way too many times today to try to tell me you aren't a fucking miserable person.

You need to go do something productive.

Sup Forums- Politically Incorrect

>one American attack in the past 5 years
Wow

Sweet Europe gets a pass.

Understandable. The countries that are banned are where it's impossible to vet people. SA indeed funds terror, but it's a tricky situation with them due to oil reliance. Same with UAE. Trump met with the Egyptians early on and they're committed to fighting terror together with the US. Turkey and Pakistan are of course both still allies. Iran funded Hezbollah among other organizations so they're out. Syria of course, and Iraq are both out etc.

It's a list Obama came up with originally(that's just what I hear)