>MUH SURVIVAL OF THE STRONGEST
>juices
>hosted barbaric gladiatorial battles between his prisoners
>consigned those who had failed him to spectacularly messy deaths
>betrayed his allies
>flooded the universe with vainglorious propaganda and hideous currency
>wiped out entire worlds to suck them dry of their life force
>wasted immense time and resources chasing after his robot lion ex-girlfriend

How can his son possibly out-Nero/Caligula him?

By being obsessive over Princess Allura and make bad decisions over it

By masterminding the genocide of the Galra in an attempt to get into Allura's turbo panties. If she even wears those.

gotta love the mice

are klancefags really hating Allura? ;_;

Yes. You haven't been to the Kallura tag recently.

Would you let the mice do your hair, user?

It's like Gundam Wing all over again.

We need an updated missing poster with current Shiro

>tail hold
Cute!

>noticed no mice shiro in season 1
>didn't think it was weird since shiro was in season 1
>shiro's gone in season 2
>decide to re-watch season 2
>notice in season 2 micekeith has been keeping the other mices together despite looking so unfriendly
>micelance, pidge and hunk are obviously closer to each other than micekeith
>but does whatever micekeith suggests
>micekeith looks after them quietly but firmly
>micekeith is always near the princess
>does whatever he can to make the princess happy

G-guys? Have we been getting glimpses of the team's dynamics without shiro through the mices?

It's so far reaching that I'll allow it.

yes. just like shallurafags are hating on keith for not being beefy like shiro and being a "reverse racist"

Yes.

We're through the looking glass, user.

This theory makes sense.

Tiny Keith is cute, though.

>keith
>reverse racist
#NotAllGalra.

But seriously, klancer and shallura faggots are dumb as fuck.

Some people just can't appreciate the pretty boy twink aesthetic

Sure, what could possibly go wrong?

What is the "Keith is Galra" theory of this season? You know, the one with tons foreshadowing. Personally I think it's "Alfor wronged Zarkon"

>tfw just finished S1
>tfw I have no idea how anyone can ship anything on this show
So far there hasn't been anything even remotely romantic between any of the cast members. Does this change with S2 or do people just ship things for the sake of shipping things?

That one for sure and Keith will turn purple theory.

No, my hair is a deathtangle of curls

The interview on EW confirmed that the Alteans and Galra have a complex history

For me it's that and "Keith has a true form."

The later, even in S2 the supposed kallura moments aren't that strong. Shippingglasses are one hell of a drug.

I knew there was a reason why there were only 4 mice

Little column A little column B. The only truly established relationship is Hunk/Shay which continues to be acknowledged in S2. Everything else is grasping at straws. Take it with a grain of salt, people are just having fun in their own way.

Everytime you post brings me a smile, good job

Because there were only four mice in DotU?

I have the mice as phone wallpaper

They're playing the super long con with that one. That's like, Nostradamus level foreshadowing.

Y'know, I'm surprised the Zarkon had a kid in this universe.
He just seems too obsessed with power to have any interest in getting himself laid.

I remember there being five

Because there were indeed five. is wrong.

He probably had Lotor before everything went to shit with Altea.

I bet he has several children and uses them as proxies to expand his influence across the universe. Like Primarchs in Warhammer 40K. Lotor is simply the most successful and devious of the lot. Like Horus without the moon lodge knife corruption.

I hope Red stays happy with Keith

Considering the tech on hand, getting laid is probably no longer necessary. He's probably got a whole gallery of Zarkon jrs. incubating in their tubes. If not as kids, then as backup vessels.

What do Ya'll hope Lotor'll be like?
My money's on him being entirely uninterested in ruling and not really caring about obtaining the lions which causes a conflict between him and Haggar

Me too user. Me too.

The fact that they had Zarkon wear red armor and pilot the black lion gives me mixed feelings. I'm hoping the nod to the original ends there.

The Kallura fandom is really nice. Maybe because they keep getting hate and they're few in number so they need more positivity.

That'd be interesting, especially if is how Lotor acts.
>"Why can't ????? take over for my Father"
>"He's dead"
>"Oh, what a shame"

If Keith cheats on her with Black I am going to be Upset.

Who the fuck was the fifth mouse? I always saw 4.

Did you even watch the show? It was the mini one. It didn't appear much because it was at the nest but there were five.

What a fucking tool.

I literally forgot about that mouse. It rarely showed up. Was it ever even inside the Mouse Voltron?

After S2 I think Black's leadership role will fit Keith more in the near future. Shiro is more of the backbone of the group so he fits Blue. Lance was always a better fit for Red anyway, he just needed to grow into it.

How many kids watching this do you think will develop weird fetishes from the Marmora suit episode? The Shiro abuse? Inevitable Lotor?

I know I would have.

Kek, you saying that Red was cucked by Black before?

I hope he's a fun character. Evil, but fun.

I hope that he has a more hands on approach, and has amusing personal interactions with the Paladins in stark contrast to Zarkon who was much more of a looming threat.

More than anything I hope he proves that he's extremely competent and dangerous when he isn't grandstanding or toying with his enemies. It'd be nice if that lead to a "he was hiding his power level" moment when the team figures out this supposed idiot is actually a genius.

>Lotor goes through a laundry list of people to do the "Rule the empire" thing instead of him
>Every single one of them is dead

>tumblr is definitely the place for children
Fixed.

Which Lion would you want to be your onee-san?

No.

The Galra alone have probably spawned a new generation of xenofags.

Red's feelings matter more than that fuck off

I've been thinking that Zarkon was never the original black paladin. He was the red paladin and that's how the red lion ended up on his ship.
With the black lion, something had transported her paladin into another dimension.

If my theory holds any weight than this means that Zarkon was very much like Keith back in the day. He looked up to the black paladin, gained the black lion's trust, found the black bayard in the lion without its pilot and stole it.
What doesn't support my theory is that the red bayard was safe and sound in the castle.
This and Zarkon keeps saying "we're a lot alike, you and I." to Shiro.
So wew, I don't believe in my own theory much but it is interesting,

This pic is nice but of course the artist wrote "BROS.jpeg" in the caption because if you ship Kallura then you're evil. Only platonic allowed!

Nah. In the original Keith never piloted Red. So if it's a reference to the original, then Zarkon never piloted Red even though he wore red armor.

Surely they'll reveal to Lance that Blue is the easiest to bond with right?

>The Galra alone have probably spawned a new generation of xenofags.
The Voltron crew is doing god's work.

Well. All of them. But...Red>Blue>Green>Yellow>Black.

>kallurasucks
IT NEVER ENDS

No I meant within the VLD universe. I already know that Keith wore red and always piloted Black.

Zarkon's children, from most to least important:

>Lotor
>Sincline
>Astrid
>Mogar
>Ning and Skun, the Twin Sisters of Death
>Mortos
>Quetzaluun the Many-Fanged
>Hargath Soulbinder, Destroyer of Worlds
>Hateflesh
>Jeff

Poor Jeff just wanted to be a dentist and settle down with a nice girl.

Reminds me of that "gayliens" pic that got like thousands of notes because people were so threatened by KeithxAllura romance

Where's Keith on that list

He probably needed an heir, but after he discovered how to prolong his life through Quintessence, Lotor became a redundancy.

He's probably only still alive because Zarkon promised his wife that he'd take care of their son.

Lotor was forced to make a similar promise when it came to his father, but will probably go ape shit and renege on it after he learns that Haggar had his mother killed like she did in GoLion

This is what they say about us Pancers too. We should all be friends. Shipping is about love not wars over canonization

Lotor is Masked Galra vs. Meith is Masked Galra

Keith is wife.

I don't ship it but what is the Allura/Lance ship called? Lallura?

Lotor: What about...Dethgad?
Haggar: Dethgad is dead.

Lotor isn't the only one who has uncomfortable feelings about his stepmom.

Allurance or Allance.

Yeah we united with the Sheiths and Kallurans pretty well. It helps of course that our ships don't really conflict with one another but we've also done a good job of not trying to start shit. Just let everyone ship what they want and don't start attacking one another when you can just stay out of each other's way much easier.

Why are they so cute?

>It's a Zarkon's children family reunion episode

It helps that Shiro/Keith/Allura is the cutest and hottest OT3 in the series.

Because they will BTFO all the biggest ships in the fandom.

>shallurafags
Stop this shit. There is no Shallura shippers, just Klancetards who spite ship.

Nah, Hargath Soulbinder, Destroyer of Worlds is the dentist.

Kallura is fine, Sheith is ok, but Shallura is klancerous

Those children that he spawns from Keith will be his new favorite kids.

Black>Blue=Red>Green=Yellow

Black may have had some conflict over who her man is but it doesn't change the fact that her boyfriends are all bad asses. Imagine the perks that could come with Zarkon thinking you can put a good word in. Not to mention she the boss ass bitch of the crew. Blue and Red are both just opposite ends of a spectrum of Chill vs Hothead that both have balanced perks and drawbacks. I can't really think of what Green is beyond "Hippy" and Yellow is into rocks I guess?

>There is no Shallura shippers
Are you fucking retarded?

Why do you save images for ants?

This is why Lotor chimps out.

Jeff majored in dance, didn't he?

>What is the "Keith is Galra" theory of this season?

Lotor was Masked Galra
Keith is actually purple
Alteans were the true evil race and Zarkon's madness was inspired by something they did

materassassino would like to have a word with you

>expecting hq on 4ch

This brings up a very important thing to think about: Would Zeith babies have Keith's twink looks or Zarkon's handsome turtle face.

from my point of view the galra are evil