Chad or cuck?

Chad or cuck?

Chad playing cuck.

>PLEASE HARVEY
>PLEASE STOP FUCKING MY WIFE

You can be a chad and get cucked, the two arent related you moron

chuck

His only daughter is a girl-boy.

top cuck: he pays child support for a bunch of subhuman kids, and his biological daughter is about to become a chaz bono tier freak.

gents, be ware. this is what happens when you stick your dick in crazy.

>GET OUT OF MY WIFE, HARVEY

>marry one of the best looking women out there
>instead of making good genes kids you adopt a bunch of subhumans
J U S T

>marry one of the best looking women out there
Looks like an alien.

A humble man with Chad potential whose grace in this modern twisted world got him cucked. He learned a powerful lesson as such as all men do as to the destructive potential of modern women and the society (((they))) are trying to form around. He is journeying to break free from it and ground himself on a much more solid foundation.

Neither. He's Brad

He’s ridiculously attractive but made the typical mistake of fucking a batshit insane female who caught him in her web, and now he has to pay the price of modern “equality”

only after she went nuts with surgery

sneed

>being a contrarian faggot

Mind_blown.gif

I think he's kinda like the Goose in a way - great looking, could have any woman he wanted, but he's also a genuinely nice dude. But with Brad, people used his kindness and it worked out against him.

"Chad" is a stupid jock who fucks cheerleaders. Brad Pitt was THE top male in the world for a decade, he's well beyond your retarded /r9k/ categories

Goose is cute but he's not great looking. Brad is (was) several leagues above.

All his waifus got mercilessly weinsteined over decades. Cuck confirmed

I know Sup Forums has an average age in the range of 17 years old, but Brad Pitt was THE Chad during the late 90s early 2000s. Like, the archetype of Chad. If you wanted to name a generic handsome man you just said Brad Pitt.

He was in songs for fucks sake.

>generic handsome man
He was so much more than that

Cuck, people only think he is a Chad because of his GOAT aesthetics

Peak Brad was one of the best looking males I've ever seen, but I think you're underestimating how wet the Goose makes women.

I'm a straight dude btw, so my opinion is probably skewed.

chad + cuck = formerly chucks

Meet Joe Black was Top Brad, nobody could touch him. Even other handsome Hollywood actors look like goblins next to that perfection

>okay, so you're Brad Pitt
>That don't impress-a me much
>mfw

Hello,

I'm the guy in the other thread that had a question about the meaning of the word cuck. It was a Lord of the Rings thread and I never got an answer. Someone in the thread said this:
>Gandalf forgot the password and looked like a cuck to the fellowship and was just venting his anger on the little faggot.

So my questions is this: I thought cuck meant that your woman runs off with another guy (sometimes a black) but can cuck also mean forgetting passwords?

Is being forgetful being a cuck?

I know most women love Goose, but I think it's mostly for the smile and "cute" look. In terms of basic aesthetics he's got a bit of a horseface thing going on, his proportions aren't really what you'd call classically handsome. Prime Brad was practically flawless, a bit less "cute" but more masculine, without being scary to women.

By the way I'm also a straight dude

>mfw I could’ve stayed with Jen, smoked pot and had a liter of beautiful, white babies. Instead I chose the succubus
Tough break, kid

Chad in movies, cucked in real life.

Find a flaw

No one uses cuck literally anymore. Kinda like the word literally.

High as shit, yanks them around, probably doesn’t even know their real names

It means what beta used to mean, I think

Are those acne scars?

Faggot here. Goose is hot for sure but not top tier. Old school brad tho holy fuck. Literally chad

>Brad cucked peak Mike Tyson
Laugh away kike

Kids are like Pokémon, collect one from every country. The perfect accessory for an enlightened Hollywood couple.

Just imagine what those kids are learning in their California communist schools. Fucking White Males 101.

Lol'd out loud

They really made full use of it in 7 years in Tibet. There's really a lot of shots where he's the only thing on screen, a bit off center to the left or right, so you can really admire him for a few seconds every time.

Legends of the fall was a basically movie to show off how fucking handsome brad is. He is framed like a greek god

autism

Gonna torrent that right now, thanks

Absolutely disgusting