Would Hank Hill have voted Trump?

Would Hank Hill have voted Trump?

Would a right wing idiot have voted for Trump? Gee, I dunno.

He'd think he was a jackass, would've grudgingly supported Jeb.

No because Trumps... from New York

It would depend on his handshake

Hank didn't even want to vote Bush because Bush's handshake was weak, he's not going to vote for a New Yorker celebrity with tiny hands.

He'd probably take a trip to Mexico or something.

>I never watched KotH

Or Cruz.

Hank hates Canadians though

>"Trump looks like the kind of guy who'd promise to buy rounds all night and then skip out when the check comes..."

He'd probably only support him to keep Hillary out. Dale would have voted for Trump in a heartbeat though.

Stop with the politics threads

It devolves into meme spamming every time

stop it

This, although he'd be highly conflicted between voting for the GOP choice once he took the nomination. Bill would have voted for Trump. Boomhauer would have not voted. Dale would have been going batshit insane over both Trump and Hillary conspiracy.

Or John Kasich, for the Reagan nostalgia.

I think he would have rooted for Rubio.

I can imagine an episode where the Republican candidate is such an unrepentant jackass that Hank has to wrestle with the possibility of voting democrat.

Is it bad that I've read this entire thread in Hank Hill's voice?

There was the episode where he struggled with voting for Bush because of his limp handshake.

Trump is such the opposite of hanks values and hes a celebrity new yorker.

legit the episode would be the perfect example of the average republicans who did not drink the trump koolaid. I know many who refused to vote Trump, hank would be on that side and he'd feel even harder that his country has gone to hell cause he has no options.

itd be like the bush handshake episode except it'd end with Hank not voting and actually feeling like not voting was his only option.

Bobby would love him.

you can take your bait somewhere else user.

have you ever seen king of the hill?

There is still one option...

Fuck off already Sup Forums