WAAANDAAA! YOU GOT SOME SPLAININ TO DO!

WAAANDAAA! YOU GOT SOME SPLAININ TO DO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tPAr_NbYlQQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Even though that's not the way everybody says "explaining," I respect our differences and your right to say it in the way you want.

Uhhh, babaloo?

That too

It's a show about nothing!

WAHHHH

OR ELSE

One of the absolute worst animated programs of all time

@89514078

Here's a free (You)

How do we know when it's over?

Dad, when do we get to the ride?

Now here's Cosmo with the weather

I thought you said "feather".

Nah. He's right. Granted it wasn't always horrible but it was never great and it still managed to slide further into shit than the Simpsons. FoP was a mistake.

>Wanda on Fairy TV
What happened to her sister Blonda? Were they going for the homely housewife look or what?

We get it, you're youngfags that got tricked into liking shit, it's okay.

nice 10 minute later post, champ

This special aired over 13 years ago user

>it was never great
>'absolute worst animated shows of all time'
both objectively wrong, and your opinion sucks BBW clit.

This was one of my favorite episodes just for the parodies

>89514078
>89514365
Fuck off to wherever your dad went to, Henchouse.

I make this joke every time I go to Universal Studios

The quads have spoken.

Also, speaking of shows within a show, how come none of the programs from Channel Chasers were ever referenced again? In particular Maho Mushi.

It's only the third ever episode and it's probably my favorite FOP episode of all time

The only way you could fuck up those replies is it you were typing in the numbers manually and didn't know you needed two meme arrows. Welcome to Sup Forums.

She's a small gal.

lol you're a literal fucking retard

>89514078 # (You)
So... do you mean the actual whole show... or specifically this show within the show?

Clever.
Also checked.

>Interdimensional Cable 3

Did not get this joke as a kid. I thought Cosmo just didn't have an idea for a fake tv show.

God, I miss Cosmos season 1 voice. It's unbearable these days. It hurts to listen with headphones.

Even Wanda has gotten more screechy. It used to be sort of a Marge Simpson voice, now it's just grating.

Remember when Cosmo and Wanda were two halves of a full idiot?

Yeah, I always thought Daran Norris was insanely underrated, but his modern-Cosmo voice is just so annoying.

He was better when he was the sorta-kinda Phil Hartman impression (though I always appreciated how he and Wanda's actress were also the voices of Timmy's actual parents as well).

He should get more roles playing satanic children.

Even Timmys voice sounded much better in the first season. Every season since then all the character voices became more high pitched and grating. That's one of the reasons why I find Season 1 the best and most watchable overall.

are you stupid?

>tfw I only just got it when you explained it

I can do better
youtube.com/watch?v=tPAr_NbYlQQ

>FOP is now airing new episodes only on Nicktoons
Is it finally over? Is the beast slain?

>Flash animated now

It probably costs peanuts to make at this point so they may just keep it around anyway.

is i love lucy still a funny show?

Anyone else wants to fuck Wanda in that housewife get up, or is it just me?

OH MY GOD

I can imagine as the mother of all sitcoms that has been ripped off for sixty years, probably not to a modern watcher.

Remember when Cosmo was capable of sarcasm and wit?

FOP was never as good as Spongebob, but it used to be pretty damn OK back in the day.

Cosmo Kramer

While I don't physically laugh while watching it, I can appreciate the clever writing of some jokes. I guess with enough getting used to, you can start to chuckle at the character's antics. Same with The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis (pic related).

And just just a fun fact, the Scooby Doo gang was based on Dobie Gillis characters.

not just you. would make love to.

>tfw it finally hits you

It still holds up, but I think anyone who grew up watching more modern sitcoms were to watch it for the first time they'd probably be unimpressed

NOTHING BUT PUPPETS!

Are you alright Dad?

Dad..?

Dad....?

>hurr durr if you don't constantly f5 and respond in seconds you lose

there is genuinely no reason you should be this impotent over literally fucking nothing.

>I do!
I remember laughing really hard at that line as a kid. Something about the smartass way Vicky said it was just hysterical to me.

>I'm a few chromosomes short of a functional adult
good to know, friendo

>f5
Who the fuck still has to do that?