Just FUCK my escapism up

>stranger things
>extremely comfy 80s middle america show that allows me to escape to a time without niggers and spics and muslims
>good sci fi
>nice white cast
>that asshole black diversity casting being an absolute piece of shit the entire first season
>new girl
>redhead (the most rare of white girls)
>Toothless is becoming a total chad
>HAHA FUCK YOU WHITEY THIS GIRL MINE

I was HOPING the redheads brother would just be a racist and call lucas a nigger just so i could self insert and feel better. But it never happened.

Why do jews do this? do they think black people have netflix? do they think they are being left out if they dont stick one nigger into the show and have him have a white love interest?

She's ugly though, shut the fuck up and quit bitching.

They pair them up? Gross.

why are you so upset?

Sup Forums BTFO

>why are you upset

Shouldnt anybody be upset that the writing team thinks interracial relationships were a thing in 1984 rural indiana?

black people existed in 80s america? who knew?

if only that nigg would get lynch in an episode to show how racist america was in the 80s
reagan hated nigs

>extremely comfy 80s middle america show that allows me to escape to a time without niggers and spics and muslims
Why do you think America was ever NOT at least 10% black?
And the only reason a particular region would not have any blacks would be literally racism, something that isn't kosher today? Assuming no racism, there is no reason for there not to be blacks everywhere.

>crybaby white child being butthurt
i fucking love this shit

>black people existed

right. In their own communities and they sure as shit didnt go around dating white girls.

The parents of these kids are the people who beat the shit out of integrationists

There's already a stranger things general you dip shit

no this thread is about jewish subversion of nice white comfy things go back to your reddit thread

The negro actually kisses the redhead. It’s absolute degeneracy. The kikes can’t help themselves.

man im just heatin up some popcorn this shit too good deadass, lmao

wake up white boy

white women love black men

both in real life and your stupid tv shows

it's over whitey

>deadass
Nigger

I was a teenager in the late 80s in Kansas city which is middle America. Interracial dating was a thing. I personally took a black woman to prom. The only difference was our parents were not cool with it in the slightest. It wasn't considered a huge deal in the 80s not as common as now but not like newsworthy like it would have been in the 50s or 60s.

it's 1984 not 1964

White women are literally the least likely to racemix.

>Painted eyebrows
Yuck

I promise you that wouldn’t happen in 1984 rural Indiana. It was actually a hotspot for the klan.

>kansas city

not an argument. All cities are trash and always have been

White flight you stupid faggot. Hawkins was likely flooded with racists escaping integration in the 60s with their families.

Its a completely bullshit thing and you know it

Were you in 1984 rural Indiana or are you just posting your dumbfuck intuition?

They were, m8. Not as common as today, but I knew plenty of adults who were in mixed race marriages and had mixed race kids. All those mutts you see today had to come from somewhere.

t. grew up in middle America in the 1980s

Why is this a picture?

>1984
>only 20 years seperated from the civil "rights" movement
>all of the parents of hawkins are people who fled the cities because they didnt want to integrate

the REAL stranger thing about this show is how that black family wasnt run the fuck out of the town by the klan.

>m8
this is an american board ahmed

Yes, interracial dating started on January 1st 1990.

>The parents of these kids are the people who beat the shit out of integrationists
I'm pretty sure the parents of these kids weren't born yet during segregation on the count that the kids aren't literally from the 80s. TV isn't real, dude.

Imagine being this insecure about your race.

>racemixing
fuckin disgusting desu

because couples take pictures

Imagine constant propaganda for the destruction of your race.

I presume because some guy and his girlfriend wanted a picture of them kissing.

what race was this post aimed towards tho

If you're OP, then just admit you're wrong and have no idea what you're talking about.

You make it sound like there was still segregation in the 1980s when there wasn't. You weren't there anyway, so it's not like you'd know. Not only are you racist, you're talking out of your ass.

>1984
>about 20 years separated
>parents are in their 40s

Pic related its the parents from hawkins indiana

>Black child kisses white child in a TV show
>Holy shit, this is literally genocidal propaganda.

Sup Forums is literally insane.

I like how people don't realize race mixing even in shit skin USA in less then one in ten and we don't even have a cast of 10 white women in the show yet its featured.... I mean if you want to claim it as trying to be realistic ans not a agenda 3 quarters if the whole shows main characters should be overweight

>posts a picture of something that happened in Mississippi

this happened all over the country you retard

>too much of a brainlet to connect the dots and see the propaganda
imagine being such a brainlet

>thos Chad's in the back with shades

>3 quarters if the whole shows main characters should be overweight
that wouldn't be realistic though, people weren't as fat then

why do first worlders want to become a bunch of southamericans so much
it sucks guys you go out and everybody looks like goblins

except it didn't

>fat america

america didnt become overwhelmingly obese until the late 90s

every time

Do you really feel this unimportant that you have to make up some conspiracy against yourself?

To be fair, she's not from middle America, so while the white townsfolk may judge them (especially his parents) it's possible that they could hook up.

It's fucking rare as fuck though and I do not approve.

>thinking BMWF is portrayed in the media at the same rate as real life
kys kike

>such a paranoid loser with too much time on his hands that he sees hidden messages in all entertainment

yeah, man, you're not a sheep like the rest of us

>against yourself
t. brainlet

>do they think black people have netflix? do they think they are being left out if they dont stick one nigger into the show and have him have a white love interest?
No. Contrary to what you might think, it is mainly white nu-males cucks who care about diversity in their shows. Netflix is just playing it smart by avoiding backlash from them, and hopefully getting a few pats on the back from them, although that will be short lived because they will immediately turn on them and make accusations of bigotry because there is no trans representation. These people are their main audience, and they can never be satisfied.

We don’t. Jews do. Not for Israel though.

Whities BTFO

Jews look at Brazil and want that wonderful culture and people everywhere

Looks like there's a black person in their community so there goes user's point.

Also
>Missing the point which is that "these kids" and their parents don't exist.

He is objectively hideous.
Also what is this a picture of?

that's not even from middle america

interracial breeding grounds

it sucks why would anybody want to live in a black country is beyond me

>Everyone who doesn't see a conspiracy against him in tv shows about ayyliums is just too stupid to understand.
Yes. That is what's happening.

I feel like europeans and americans are just in denial mode, I live in Brazil and let me tell you, you don't want this

And they race mixed even less then......

And they still have less than one in ten race mixed couples in, 2017.....

racemixing wasn't rare at all

Does anyone else not care at all about lucas and sadie but feel like the paki ruined the entire show?

>if it has some supernatural elements it can't have propaganda

Everyone universally hated that episode, even r*dditors

it was 1984. Do you believe america was somehow less racist back then?

No all the parents of these kids fled the cities to keep their kids in white schools

it still is jamal

it was so bad it was universally hated by even non racists

How fucking fragile are you that seeing a black teen pursuing a white girl in a TV show gets you buttblasted?

Again it's less than one in ten couples even today it's mathematically rare.....

and thats counting asians and latinos

I feel like there was a point in time in the 90's and 2000's where people weren't nearly as racist as they were before and are now, and race wasn't that much of an issue. I'd kind of like to go back to that brief time period.

I still don't know anyone that's ever been in an interracial relationship.

really fragile. and too think that these are the same people who "trigger thin skin snowflakes" it's a work of fiction jesus christ

Because it is a mainstay of all modern shows that feature a black man and white women cast member despite being statistically rare in terms of real life coupling

late 90's

Like maybe post-OJ verdict, pre-9/11.

lol he looks like a racist cartoon.

I don't even care about this shit, and if SR was one of the only shows doing it I wouldn't bat an eye, but it's fucking everywhere on TV and still rare outside of major cities.

>>Toothless is becoming a total chad
He's a deformed kid with down syndrome
Lucas just needs to get a line up and wear chapstick

>dude why do you even care about propaganda just relax haha

Imagine if 9 out of ten shows featured a gay man being beat up for it then imagine if everyone told you it was just a coincidence

user please be kind. These people have nothing else going for them except their race.

Welcome to social engineering

If it was at the rate of real life people wouldn’t care. This is pure propaganda and historically inaccurate for rural Indiana.

I am not just talking about episode 7 like the opening scene of episode 1 left a bad taste of despair in my mouth that lasted the entire season. Is there a way I can rewatch it with every scene edited out or is there a list of the times of scenes to skip somewhere?

>post OJ verdict

That was the end of racial peace in the country dummy. The LA riots and simpson trial was the beginning of the end of the racial hegemony

This happened in the 60s and presumably some of those guys are still alive and could even get in to positions of power, like cops or bankers or some shit and most likely passed their way of thinking down to their kids. So do blacks actually have a point?

>red heads the most rare white girls
I never noticed this as my entire fucking family is filled with red headed women, I have 6 aunts and all their daughters and a few of their sons are red heads, shit seemed strong to me.

>The "propaganda" is a white child kissing a non-white child

Are you sure you're not just racist?

jews always up the jewing in season 2 of popular shows. classic bait and switch

Why do people say this shit only to white people? I have a masters from a top ten and care about my people. You’d have to belong to a worthless lineage to be indifferent about it.

>interracial couples (read: black male, white female) everywhere
ummm no definitely nothing weird about this

Fuckers like you need to get off Sup Forums. I don't care about your bullshit political agenda, just talk about the show without projecting all your NEET insecurities on the fictional child characters.

sage

>do blacks have a point

I live in baltimore and there has been a murder for almost (short about 5) every day of the year.

No blacks are dumb animals and should absolutely live seperately

I think he's actually pretty sure that he is racist.